main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jimbob12, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Xephron/Radiant Tide

Radiant looked at the beasts uncloaking and dropping something from its mouth, with disgust.

Nasty creatures...

Xephron looked the beasts with mild disinterest. They were acting like cuddly house broken kath hounds.

"Shadra.... you know that those things are disgusting. I will never understand the Siths interest in hideous monstrosities with their experimentation. Why cant you create something normal for once? Like a killer Fuzzy Durnii that can shoot Force lightning from its eyes or something? Because no one see's those coming... why am I giving you advice on how to twist living creatures.... forget I said anything..."

Xeph shook his head with exasperation. This was a strange alliance indeed. He couldnt wait for things to go back to normal. He heard a snicker from the darkness and turned to the spot Radiant had disapeared in winked at his son. Even if he couldnt see him.

"What do you think Shadowbane? As good a plan as any I guess? The more time we sit here talking about it the more time he has to prepare to repel us."

Xephron tapped his long sword on his shoulder impatiently. He was devoted to the fight now, and he was enjoying it. He could feel Radiant practically feeding off of that craving. They needed action now.

Tag all

2. knite16

knite16 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 20, 2007
    That works for me. Out two teams will both appear more vulnerable with the stealth each has unless Delano can sense us all. Our disadvantage is.." Knite turned looking around the very large chamber. Massive stone pillars kept the earth from caving in on and stretched down the hallway for a hundred meters or more. Following the walls on both sides were over two dozen hallways. "...he knows this place and we do not."

Knite handed one of his katana back to Rade. "That will help with the stealth. You can't really stay hidden with a beam of light." Knite nodded. He was the bait for their team anyway, and having one lightsaber out with his katana would help that. With that, the three began to move towards the left wall of the room to begin checking corridors.

Tag

3. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

"Shadra.... you know that those things are disgusting. I will never understand the Siths interest in hideous monstrosities with their experimentation. Why cant you create something normal for once? Like a killer Fuzzy Durnii that can shoot Force lightning from its eyes or something? Because no one see's those coming... why am I giving you advice on how to twist living creatures.... forget I said anything..."

That's an interesting idea.... Shadra thought and filed it away.

As the other group went towards the left side Shadra lead his group, composed of himself, Kharnos, and the Jedi Thade, towards the right set of corridors and picking one from instinct, started leading his group down it.

Tag

4. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC:Xephron Tide/Radiant

So Knite wants to be the bait then eh? Well I cant hide very well in this armor. It has stripes of white on it... Rade is the backup here so it only makes sense for Delano to sense one of us.

Xephron stabbed his katana into the ground and stripped off his armor chest peice. It being leather wouldnt stand much against Delano's sword anyway. Underneath was his soft black undershirt. Knite wore a white one under his own. It would be impossible for Knite to dissapear. But not Xephron. He held out his hand and caught the cloth that Radiant had tossed to him without a word. He slipped it over his head and pulled it down, covering his nose, mouth and neck.

I am sure glad he comes prepared...

Xephron rose up on the balls of his feet and ripped his sword from the ground, tucking it behind his forarm to hide any glint of light off of it. He followed Knite in absolute silence sticking right behind him but just out of eyesight.

Xephron's eyes glowed a dark crimson still, the dark passageway was illuminated in his vision, like someone had just flicked on the light.

tag all.

5. knite16

knite16 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 20, 2007
    IC: Knite
    Library Catacombs

Knite took his steps with caution, his eyes shut most of the blackened way feeling out with the force for any dangers that may be lurking. He gripped his katana firmly in his right hand, which crossed over his chest leaving the low blade to point behind him. He lightsaber hilt was unactivated and backwards in his left hand, also trailing his torso a bit.

He concentrated hard, but could not pinpoint the creature's location. There was far too much ancient evil within the old library and overpowering it all was Delano's aura, everywhere. Were you to ask 20 different Knights where he was you were likely to get 20 different answers.

Behind him, the Tides were doing their job well. Knite could only feel a fraction of there presence and that may have only been because of his connection to them. There was no telling if Delano felt one or three on the way, if he was this way...

Knite walked slowly onward, his aura beaming with defensive energies. He paused a moment and lifted his head slightly as if he almost felt something. Seconds later, his head rocked backwards with great defensive speed as the familiar massive blade flew by his face, tearing the surface of the flesh on his chin and slamming into the wall next to him. It was gone as soon as it hit and Knite turned with his lightsaber ignited, lighting up an empty hallway. Again, no presence was felt.

Knite wiped the line of red from his face and closed his eyes once again concentrating. He now had a little more understanding of how dangerous these dark tunnels were.

Tag

6. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Xephron/Radiant Tide

Rade and Xephron both saw knites maneuver and both had to restrain themselves from taking defensive positions alongside the man. None of them had felt the attack coming until the very last minute. They needed to find him and end this nonsense. Xephron wondered to himself how Shadra and the others were fairing on their end.

The tunnels were deep. True.

But they had gone straight after Delano as soon as the ship had emerged. He may know his way around but he couldnt have gone very far.

tag all

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

Shadra led his group forward through a tunnel chosen at random. Shadra paused for a moment as a muffled crash was heard, but no further signs of conflict. Either Delano had killed one of the groups in one slice, which Shadra thought unlikely, or it had been a hit an run.

"Be careful, he is going to play with us."

Shadra continued forward and exited into a room, but it was too dark see.

Tag: my group, possibly Delano

8. aubrie_darkjedi

aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    ooc: hey im really sorry about my absence....i know i missed out on a lot my computer broke and i just got a new one(finally! :D) soo can some one tell me where we are....or...where stella is....if shes dead or anything

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Effectively this game kinda, well stopped when jimbob came back and threw a spanner in the works, some of the others went inacctive, check out the jedi order game lead by radiance. It takes place about 57 years after the end of this game.

Also a lot of our characters were able to be brought to the new game, send a pm to Radiance

10. aubrie_darkjedi

aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    alright
    thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.