main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Praxeum Role playing game

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Knight15, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight15

Jedi_Knight15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    *A blaster bolt flashes and hits near Urissa as Nexus troopers approach*

2. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    *grabs lightsaber and tries to block the incoming attack but the bolt hits him before he could do anything.* *Mutters* So I am not alone.

3. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    *The Troopers approach over the grassy hill and continue to shoot at Urissa. Soon they gather in a circular formation around him, all pointing their rifles at him*

Nexus Sergeant: Drop your lightsaber, Jedi, and maybe we will spare your life...

4. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    *Kane's starfighter flies through the atmosphere and comes to a stop above Urissa.*

"Friggin' Sith."

*Kane fires his cannons at the troopers*

5. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    *Three Troopers are fried by the blaster fire, four flee towards where they came from, and the Nexus Sergeant is severely wounded*

6. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    *drops saber and strugles to get up.* What do you guys want?

7. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: This is making me sad, people! no responded-to RPG for me to come home to? (face_tongue) Let's get this thing running again!

8. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    OOC: You do know that it's your turn to respond, right? You just made the game take longer.

9. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: My bad... I just got in trouble before I typed that, so I was kind of off when I was typing it. I apologize to everyone for this offset.

10. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    00C: Just respond John and everything will be better and respond constently.

11. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    OOC:
    You just skipped your turn again [face_laugh]

12. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: No I didn't.

13. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    OOC: I was talking to John.

14. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Lol, I was waiting for you two to catch on to my absense, but since I am here, I may as well post :)

GM: Once all of the platoon is rendered helpless, a very loud sound similar to an AT-AT's blasters can be heard to the far north.

15. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    *over his fighter's speakers*

"I don't like the sound of that."

16. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Ok everyone, since Mel is absent for the time being in New Zealand, I am going to "preserve" her until she comes back.

*While Mel and John are ducked under the log, an enormous walker, similar to an AT-AT, but many times bigger. It's foot crashes down on top of a toppled tree next to the log that the two are hiding under. a sharp piece of wood flies in Mel's Direction and stabs her in the side. Once the Walker has passed on, John sees Mel laying beside him, bleeding heavily from the wound. He checks her pulse, and the result terrifies him. Mel is dead. He tries to hold back tears, but even his restraint cannot hold them back from flowing. He puts on his Nexus helmet, gently picks up her limp body and walks to his ship. he places her on a table and kneels there beside her, crying himself to sleep*

17. star-girl

star-girl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    occ: john how is that preserving her? :p

18. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    OOC: He's probably going to put her in a bacta tank or cryogenics or something.

19. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: I'm waiting for the others to reply so that the story can continue.

20. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    "I guess I'd better check it out. Wait here."

*Kane rockets off towards the sound*

21. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    *As Dusk approaches, John slowly rises from his sleeping position on the floor of the Star Fire. Wearily he removes his stolen Nexus Trooper helmet. The tears are dry against his face as he looks at her wounded body. He feels pain and despair course through the veins in his body. "I'll kill them all..." He thought inside his head, but not realizing he said it aloud. "No one will stop me... I'll take over the whole galaxy to find you Magmemo!!!!!!" He shouts*

22. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    *staggers up and looks around to find no one around him, and starts to walk to the hanger where he landed his ship.* *stops and listens to the force and here's a filmiar voice.* Kane...Magmemo, great this is the last thing I need.

23. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    *John holds his hands over Mel's body, concentrating heavily on calling upon the Force to hopefully revive her enough to place in a Carbon chamber on a nearby planet. He closes his eyes for almost two hours, and finally, he senses some vital signs within her body using the Force*

24. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Come on, everyone. Can we please keep this going with as little stops as possible?

25. Fallen_Jedi21

Jun 22, 2004
    OOC: We would if you would move the plot along for Mike and I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.