main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Recovery

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jc_stratus

jc_stratus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2002
    I see spike, far behind me and turn to the danger coming in front.

2 of the 10 sith knights have fallen to the jedi.

The largest and most powerful of the sith turns on a jedi with his back turned. Down comes the siths lightsaber, I jump and pull him down, but one of his ears is cut off. The large sith raises his saber high above his head and bring it crashing down upon me. I dodge it and the earless jedi pushes the sith's blade down into the ground. Quickly, I run up the siths arm and hack off his head. Seeing their leader defeated the sith turn and jump into the trees. Some of the jedi follow to make sure they are gonna, I put my saber away and approach Spike who is speaking with the Nubian forces.

"Spike"
    "Yes Master Stratus"
    "This must just be recon, the rest left"
    "If that is true we must not hold the battle in such a small and confining place, this way"

2. Space_Cowboy

Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    The sith lord took the body of one of his apprentices and there was a second offensive. only this time there was at least 15 more sith that came out of the trees. most of the droids were destroyed but almost all of the naboo soldiers were killed. when the sith came around for another fight Spike told everyone to fall back. Spike knew the sith would keep on coming until they killed all the jedi. "We need more jedi if we are to survive against the sith. someone relay the message to kamino that we will not be needing the clones just yet. Everyone rendevous on the excaliber, I am going to need to talk to the leading jedi." spike raced to his ship and skarra came up the ramp behind him. "lets go."

ooc: if you want to you may tell what your character did in the war. i kinda went really fast, sorry.

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Rasha and Krythraar already had lightsabers ready when the Sith came. When the Sith ran out of the shuttles to meet the Jedi, Rasha and Krythraar were among the first to clash with them. They battled hard, and together took out one Sith, barely. Then, ten more shuttles came down.

Rasha knew what Krythraar wanted to do. She covered his retreat into the woods where he climbed a tree. Sitting upon a higher branch, he took aim at one of the shuttles with his bowcaster and fired, taking out the repulsorlift engines. As the shuttle fell to the ground, he cocked the weapon to take out another.

Below the tree, Rasha was having a hard time. Two Sith were battling her, and she felt overwhelmed. She managed to dis-arm one of them, literally, but the other attacked with an even greater ferocity that wore down her energy fast. She swung at the Sith, and he would either block it, or avoid it. The Sith seemed to plan on wearing his larger opponent down, and it was working. Rasha knew she could not keep up her defence for much longer.

Krythraar looked down and saw the danger his master was in and was tempted to fire downward, but, realising the danger Rasha would be in if he did, he took down another shuttle. This one was closer to the ground than the first, so the damage was not as extensive. Then, instead of cocking for a third shot, he jumped down behind the Sith.

Suddenly finding himself between two wookies, he fled, leaving Rasha with a wound to her leg. Krythraar helped Rasha over to the rest of the Jedi to regroup.

4. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    ooc: S_C Skarra's my apprentice, yours is Yoga.

ic: Vicious and Skarra were fighting hard when a sith master jumped over him. Vicious turned around to find a lightsaber at his neck. Skarra raced over to him and knocked the lightsaber away. The sith took a swing at skarra which he blocked easily, Vicious stabbed at him with his blade and narrowly missed the sith. The sith started backing away, but he walked right into the middle of a lightsaber fight and was accidently killed by a fellow sith. Vicious and Skarra raced back to their ship when they saw Ten more shuttles come down. A couple were destroyed but then more came down.

5. jc_stratus

Sep 8, 2002
    I climb into the tress and chuck my saber straight into a siths head. Another Jedi pulls it out and throws it to me, I look down and see some sith climbing the tree. I climb to the top and jump to another one, the sith follows, I hold my ground. He slashes violently I block and he slides over and kicks me in the jaw and cuts the branch im hanging on to. Next thing I know a jedi is leaning over me with some water.

6. Janos_Bartok

Janos_Bartok Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    OOC: It'll be another few days before I have anything. (I'm out job hunting.) FIY my character, Jet, has not heard the call through the Force to come to Naboo (due to his "problem" with reaching out to the Force). Sorry about the wait.

7. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc: where is everyone? we need you guys to post.

idea: pick someone in this game and send a pm to them to remember to post, idea, yes-no

8. jc_stratus

Sep 8, 2002
    ooc: okay ill try to get more people to post.

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Sorry I didn't post yesturday...the computer froze on me when I was looking at this thread and it was so late at night, I didn't have time to re-boot, get back on-line, return here and post.

One question...

WHAT'S HAPPENING? Were the Sith running away and the Jedi re-grouping?

IC:Krythraar looks at Rasharooko's wound. The Sith's lightsaber grazed her leg.

"There's an emergency medical kit in the ship." Rasha tells Krythraar.

He leaves her to get the kit, while she meditates to heal the wound.

10. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I rush back to the Temple from Ralltiir with my apprentice.

11. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Youi did pretty well against the sith he defended but didint attack he saw that some Jedi had been hurt he ran over to them and tried to do a healing teqniqe on them.

12. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc: the jedi realized thaat they had no chance against the sith so spike told them to get off the planet and rendevous on the Excaliber (the one capital ship they have left) People are either posting about what their character did during the fight or posting about them getting off the planet.
    sorry for the mix up.:D

13. DECEPTICON-127

DECEPTICON-127 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: I will be here on the weekends but during the week I might have a few problems getting on every day.

Ic: Anask piloted through hyperspace as he tried to remember something important but brushed it aside as he neared Kamino.

As he landed, two tall Kaminoans greeted him, one obviously the leader.

"Greetings Jedi. What brings you to Kamino." It didn't sound like a question. Were they expecting him?

"I have come to oversee the clone trooper development."

"Yet, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has already come to do that."

Palpatine? They must not know of his efforts to overthrow the senate. It wasn't a complete waste coming here after all, thought Anask.

"Would you like to see the new armor?" continued the taller one.

"That would be fine."

They led him throught the city and showed him the growing and training process and finally ended in a large meeting room where a holographic picture was projected in the center of the room.

(OOC: it shows armor much like the one worn by modern day Imperial Stormtroopers.)

After expecting it they ushered him out beckoning him to make his way to his starfighter.

"Thank you for your time", concluded Anask.

But he followed him back in to the meeting room and overheard some very valuable information.

"Master Palpatine, we thought that you disposed of the Jedi."

"I did. I will have to go over this with my officers. In the mean time, make sure this 'visitor' doesn't make it out alive."

"As you wish, Master Palpatine."

So that's who was behind the attack on the temple. Palpatine. His words burned in his mind. A quick jolt back to reality got him thinking on how to get out. Now that Palpatine knew about him, this would be harder than he thought...

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I feel I need to tell you this, though I hate to do it. I don't think I will be able to be in this thread. My schedule the way it will be starting monday will be so crazy, I will only be able to get on-line for a few minutes. So, I have to drop some of my activities. I hate to do it...I really wanted to bring Rasha to life, so to speak, but such is life. :(

15. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in awhile, but school work and football are very time consuming.

IC: Racket fired on the lead transport from behind, burting it into a white fireball. He did it again to another sith transport before getting the message to rendevous at the excaliber .

Jax had met Racket after defeating the 3 Siths on the transport. He had gone after the pilot, thinking he had had something to do with it, when the pilot (Racket) had told him how the Sith had found out that Jax was going to travel on his shuttle so they planned an ambush on Farlax. To make sure that Racket would comply they had taken his niece (whom he was now the guardian of) captive.

After hearing this Jax rescued Racket's niece (Antigone) whom had been the strong force presence he had felt on Farlax. Antigone had agreed to become his apprentice, and Racket took them in his transport to Naboo to join the other Jedi.

16. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier and his new apprentice landed so they could meet up with the others.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Like to join in, whenever the group meets up on a planet.

=-=-=-=-=-=-
    name: K'tala Obree
    species: Mirialan
    Bio (History):
    She is an excellent healer. She learned from both her mother (a healer) and from training at the Jedi temple. She also uses many plants and force sensative stones to aid in healing. She also has fighting skills from her mercernary father, and having to grow up on the streets before she was found and brought to the temple. Not all her abilitites are force only related. She has 2 PK(Psi) abilities. Healing and telepathy.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Violet
    Hair Color: White w/ blue streaks
    Skin Color: light brown
    Weight: 5'7"
    Height: 120
    Clothing: Tends to wear loose robes and civilian clothing (blue).
    In Jedi Clothes, where blue talbards over tan/brown uniform.

Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: has light blue tattoos on her face (diamonds on forehead) and on right shoulder(spiral pattern). Had them since birth.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.) Single. Cant fight with 2 when pressed.
    Lightsaber Color: White and Gold
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):
    Knight

Living Force aligned.
    Had just joined with her Padawan when they were seperated from the other jedi they were traveling with during an attack. They have been traveling alone for awhile, looking for others, and working on their bond.

Padawan:

name: Terel B'toth
    species: Human?
    Bio (History): Is a good fighter. He was top of his class in Form 2 lightsaber techniques. Has only been a padawan for one year. His other abilities are piolting a shuttle, and his ability to build items. He prefers building over all. His master is trying to build up his abilities for healing. He can do basic first aid at the moment. He always has a toolkit nearby.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color: blue
    Skin Color: tan
    Weight: 110
    Height: 5'0"
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all:
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: none
    Has a slight scar on his right arm from one of his experimenets that went wrong.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, ect.)
    Single

Lightsaber Color: yellow
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):
    Apprentice

18. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Xavier Chean and Glie Brenat land next to the Temple in Xaviers small Modified A-Wing.

They leapt out to aid if neccessary in a battle with Sith.

19. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: Spike, I thought my character could fly his starfighter and meet up with the rest of you after I deal with things here on Kamino.

20. jc_stratus

Sep 8, 2002
    Im on the ship waiting for everyone to arrive.

21. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Miin and his apprentice race towards the freighter with sith chasing them. Miin stops in his tracks to slow down the sith while his padawan gets the ship ready.

He ignites both lighsabers and blocks countless attacks. The frieghter roars overhead.

He jumps up using the force and lands on the ramp. Only a sith follows him. Miin uses force throw to throw her off into a stone wall, killing her quickly.

He goes inside the freighter and closses the hatch, while his padawan races towards the frigate. They land in one of the countless docking bays, and they both head towards the meeting room.

22. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: I'm coming Spike!

Ic: As Anask turned the corridor corner, thoughts rushed through his mind. What did Palpatine have to do with this and how corrupt was he? The thoughts were washed away as five clone troopers appeared in front of him. He unsheathed his lightsaber and charged...

23. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc: ok numerous people have pm me about whats happeneing in this game. the sith have just done a suprize attack. This attack was not the large one which will happen later, when we hopefully get more people to join and get the old people to start posting again. what Spike has asked the jedi to do is, go to the one capital ship that we have left, the excaliber. i have a question for Deception , does your post mean that we do not have contril over the clones and palpitine does? i just need to clear that up for myself.

also you guysa may have gotten confused by me saying the battle is over. it is, but you may post saying what your character did in the fight. if you dont want to than post about you arriveing at the ship.

thakns
    space cowboy

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala receives the information to regroup with other Jedi on the ship Excaliber.

Once she arrives, she docks with the ship, and goes to find out what is going on.

25. jc_stratus

Sep 8, 2002
    I sit looking over Naboo from the ship, wondering the fate of the small planet.

Realize the paradise that could be lost I send out a call to the Jedi who trained me, Tempest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.