main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Recovery

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jc_stratus

jc_stratus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2002
    Tempest Arrives on board the ship, we embrace eachother as brothers and he tells me of his new apprentice.

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    After checking in with her Padawan, who is dealing with securing the ship, K'tala goes looking around, to see if anyone needs medical help, or if there are any Jedi here that she knows.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  4. DECEPTICON-127

DECEPTICON-127 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: Space_Cowboy, my character is not sure but what I can tell you is that Palpatine controls Kamino, so the clone troopers him are loyal to him (the republic). They serve the republic but the Jedi have been outlawed by Palpatine.

Anask swept through the clone troopers like a wind of death, a storm tearing through trees. One by one, the clones fell and Anask started to think. This WAS too easy. Something wasn't right and he had to get to the bottom of it. He reached the final corridor, saw the door to the landing pad and hope shine ahead of him. That hope was shattered as he was struck from behind by a force of electricity. The shock seared through his body quickly, with much pain. He fell to the ground and darkness overcame him...

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:: Are we still waiting for folks to get back to the ship??

6. jc_stratus

Sep 8, 2002
    OOC: i guess we are

IC

I sit with Tempest, watching the jedi arrive to fight, on the far side of the horizon I see the great lumbering sith ships prepareing to attack

7. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Youi Gain and his master arvie at the ship

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    ...looks outside the windows, seeing the many ships moving about.

"I hope this is not another space fight!"

She call her padawan on her comlink. "Keep your ears open. We might be on the move again soon."

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    up

up

10. jc_stratus

Sep 8, 2002
    come on people post!!!!!!

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    //= mater/Padawan bond
    Well, since folks seem so scattered...

Looking around the huge ship..K'tala notices there dosent seem to be many Jedi around. The thought makes her want to shudder slightly. Since she was elsewere during the main attack, she was just realizing how bad things were.

All this waiting is making her feel like a sitting duck. And she was not liking the idea of fighting the Sith in space. Thats how she had lost the last group she was with.

She goes over to a computer console and pulls up a map of the nearest star systems, trying to find where this ship was closest to. She had heard folks mummering about Naboo. Perhpas there was another place, no so "busy" that they could go an regroup to, instead of waiting here to be shot down.

She opens a link to her padawan.
    // "Terel. Make sure the ship is well stocked with medical and food supplies. We might be hanging around in the Outer Rim, for longer than we anticipated. Also, make sure the ship is on standby."//

//Yes, Master! Any ideas on what is going on with the others yet?//

//Working on it. I'll be back there soon.// Pushes a wave of reasurance to her padawan. She makes sure her shields are up, so he dosent pick up any resedue of worry from her. She feels him respond to her reasurance, and then goes back to work.

She goes back to looking at the maps.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Seeing no Jedi that she recognizes, and everyone else is running about, she heads toward the medical bay.

Perhaps they could use her help there....

13. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    Anask slowly opened his eyes to find himself in a dark room with few candles. Standing before him was a dark-robed man. A sith...

He drew back his hood to reveal his old features. It was indeed...Supreme Chancellor Palpatine! It all pieced together now. Why the Jedi were attacked, what he was doing here and everything else. The Empire would be the come back of the sith. A new Golden Age that destroy the Universe. A dark place without the Jedi. This could not happen!

As Palpatine came forward, unsheathing his lightsaber Anask drew upon his last reserves of the force throwing himself at the door. Still tied to the chair he summoned his lightsaber and cut himself loose. Palpatine was right behind him but the Jedi Knight was still faster.

This time there were no clones patrolling the corridors and Anask made his way easily to the starfighter outside. Rain fell down to dampen his robe as he jumped in and started it up. Palpatine appeared on the landing bay and, before Anask could do anything, shot one final bolt of dark side lightning directly at the starfighter, hitting Anask square in the chest. As the lightning seared through his body, Anask put the coordinates in for Excaliber and switched to auto-pilot.

He then fell uncounscious...

14. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    As the massive form of Excaliber loomed over Anask's damaged starfighter, the jedi awoke.

"I have arrived..."

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    //Master!//

K'tala stopped in her tracks, the call from her padawan sounding urgent.

//Yes, Terel, what is it?//

//Master, there is a very damaged looking starfighter approaching the docking bay right now. It dosen't feel right. I think sombodys hurt inside.//

//Alright Terel, I will go check it out. Take care.//

Turning around, K'tala sprints back towards the massive docking bay area for the huge ship, looking for the damaged starfighter...

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    As Master Obree was busy heading towards the hanger, her padawan Terel had just finished checking the ships supplies, making sure that they would be ready. As he was heading back for the ship, he noticed a pile of what seemed to be junk parts from various ships piled into a corner by various driods, probably to be disposed of soon.

Curious, he walked over and began sifting to the pile of rubish.

Smiling, he found a few pieces that caught his eye, he snagged a droid, and managed to persuade it to drag some of the components over to the ship.

After he dismised the poor droid, he checked to make sure the ship was on standby..and started to work on his newly found discovery.

18. jedistratus

jedistratus Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2002
    Tempest and I finsh up our drinks and make for the bridge while we are walking I take another look at Naboo and see the sith cruiser in movement.

"Its turning!" Tempest yells

"Looks, on the oustide, somethings happening"

Indeed, a small ship broke off and was heading for our ship, just then _________ came running in and said....

leaving it open to whoever

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Master Obree was still in the hanger area, looking for whoever might be injured, when she felt a major disterbance in the Force.

//Master?// She could feel his apprehension rising quickly.

//I know Terel. I feel it also.//

She quickly looked outside one of the viewports...and saw a small ship quickly heading towards them. In the background, another huge ship was moving...

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  21. jedistratus

Oct 22, 2002
    lol its just us apparently

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    Oh my...how depressing! Oh well, Unless you call it quits...

BIC:
    K'tala sees movement happening outside the ship. She sends out a mental call to see what Jedi are one this humungous ship. She hadn't run into anyone yet.

//Terel, get the ship ready for launch.//

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  24. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry! I'm back, though!

Ic: Anask opened his eyes and without the force, all the pain hit him. It was like one thousand of Palpatine's lightning shots at once. He groaned and almost lost consciousness again but fought the pain with every last reserves of strength he had. One good thing, he was inside the ship. He had made it alive aboard Excaliber. Now he had to find Spike. No, he would need medical aid first.

He looked around him and noticed droids and Jedi -thank god- scurrying about. They looked troubled. He saw some more making their way towards him and some more peering through the depths of space. Then Anask felt it. A disturbance in the force. Palpatine couldn't have followed him, could he? He would find out sooner or later...

25. jedistratus

Oct 22, 2002
    I reach to my side and find my lightsaber and my years of practice hone in for one strike, out of the ship I hurl my saber towards the on coming ship, it splices through, slaughter the sith pilot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.