main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Recovery

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala finally sees the battered ship.

She goes over, and finds a Jedi who is in alot of pain. She also suddenly felt a rising sense of urgency around her.

"I'm a healer. Let me help you," she says, while trying to scan him for injuries...

TAG:Decepticon-127

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala is trying to help the injured pilot, when she feels her padawan over their link, not words, but a very fast range of emotions pour over the link. It stops her for a moment, and she tries to concentrate to reach him.

//Terel? Anything wrong?//

//uh...NO MASTER! It's nothing...//

//I'll be there soon.//

She feels him calm down slightly. Feeling alittle better, she goes back to helping the pilot.

3. DECEPTICON-127

DECEPTICON-127 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    Anask looked upon the Jedi before him. She was somewhat pretty for a Mirialan and she wore a warm smile. She looked worried though.

"I have a message for Spike..." he said before trailing off into uncounsciousness.

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    As the Jedi before K'tala went unconscious, she had finished her basic scanning for injuries.

//Terel!//

///Yes, Master?///

//I need you to get in touch with communications, and see if they can find someone named 'Spike' here? If not here, find out where. It might be a padawan, I dont know. The pilot here is injured, and looking for him.//

///Right away Master. Anything else?///

K'tala considered her next actions.

//Yes, Terel. After you do that, put the ship back on standby, and meet me in the medical bay.//

///Alright, Master.///
    She could feel relief comming from him. She knew this was rough on him, but there was not much she could do to help him at the moment. Her skills as a healer were needed now.

She got ahold of a anit-grav skid, and using the Force, manuvered the pilot onto the skid. She headed towards the medbay, while sending healing energy towards him, dampening his pain.

She got into the medbay area, where they assisted into getting the pilot into a bacta tank, after making sure he didnt have any other injuries that needed immediate attention. Making sure that he was well monitored, she was just leaving the area to talk to one of the medical droids, when, the doors opened, and her Padawan, Terel barreled through the door.

"Master!" he called out, grinning happly.

K'tala just held out her arms, and hugged her Padawan, feeling his axienty drop some.

"Did you find anything out, Terel?"
    "Yes Master", he responded.."Spike is a Master, not a Padawan, and I think he is the one leading this group. The communications folks said they would contact him as soon as possible."

"You did well, Terel." K'tala murmored back He just looked back up, and grinned. "Come on," K'tala spoke, "why dont you rest here a bit, while I keep an eye on this pilot. You can stay with me and keep me company."

"I would like that alot Master," Terel sleeply answered, and sat down in the chair next to her, his head on her shoulder. He was soon fast asleep.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Not wanting to awaken her padawan, K'tala adjusted herself, so that he could get into a more comfortable position. She shook her head, and took turns between watching him sleep, and keeping tabs on the injured pilot.

She had not heard any news from any of the other Jedi. There was a big commotion just outside the ship when the pilot had come in, but after that, nothing.

Not many people were in the medical bay, but there were plenty of medical droids to keep an eye on things. She asked one of them to let her know when the pilot would come out of the bacta tank. After the med-droid left, the humming of the equipment in the medbay, and the dim lighting finally caught up with her, and she too fell asleep.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala was awakened by a med-droid.

"Excuse me, the injured Jedi is comming out of the bacta tank now."

She nodded her thanks, careful not to awaken her padawan.

She would wait till they were finished removing him, before checking in.

7. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    Anask opened his eyes and welcomed the flow of the force into his good as new body. She had helped him. He owed her one. She was there, looking at him he smiled.

"Thank you. Now that I am healed I would like to see what's been going on. Also, I would like to speak with Spike. He's a Master so you won't have a hard time finding him. By the way, I'm Anask. Anask Wicor."

8. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: Where are you Spike? Everyone else? Is it just me and Ktala?

9. jedistratus

jedistratus Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2002
    okay im here

Tempest and I climb into his ship and sail down onto the planet Naboo. We warn the people of the attack.

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala nodded as the pilot she had helped now had a name.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Anask. I am Knight K'tala. The bump sleeping in the chair over there, is my Padawan, Terel. He has already put out the word that you wished to speak with Master Spike."

She helped the pilot sit up. "Do you have any idea what is going on?"

OOC: got quiet around here, didnt it? :p

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    K'tala spoke up, "I havent run into many folks Anask. This ship has alot of droids though. I think there is another active Jedi about though."

OOC:
    Does that mean that 3 Jedi plus padawans get to save the Universe? WHY NOT?! :D

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    Is it gonna be the 3 jediteers, or do we call it dead? Im still willing. Can we PM the other folks?

14. DECEPTICON-127

Sep 14, 2002
    OOC: I'm here for you Ktala!

Ic: "That is good. Since Spike is not available at the moment, why don't we take a walk. I'd like to see how things work here on board Excaliber."

She smiled. That was good.

OOC: Space_Cowboy! This is your thread but I guess me and Ktala can take over. I mean, is everybody dead? Three Jedi WILL save the world. Wait! The Jedi are supposed to get extinct...

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    Alright Decepticon-127!
    Jedistratus, ya with us?
    (Save the world?..sure, Heck, 1 jedi did it last time :p )

IC: Sure. Just a sec.
    Walks over and gently wakes up her padawan Terel.

"Come on Terel, why dont we walk around for a bit, and get a bite to eat."

Terel gave a big smile. He was ALWAYS ready to eat.

Looked back over to Anask. "Let's go."

16. Space_Cowboy

Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    ok guys, Sorry i havent been here, but im going to shut this game down. I request that whoever is still here, joins my new game called "The Good and The Bad" Only three people have joined so far and the game needs more. First come, First choose. Immediate evacuation, everyone to the new game! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.