main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jedi Temple (Finally Getting a Plot!!!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by darthbrendon, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthbrendon

darthbrendon Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    I deleted Sith Union and Military RP... although I'm more experienced as a RPer, and I have 2 great members who are excellent RPers... one of my members is working up a plot! I am soon to get more members, and the RP is at the top of it's game![face_dancing]

I need your support to make this site the best it can be... I've spent SO much time in the graphics and the RP... so I would love to hear from you.

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Well, I would like to comment on it but there is no link to visit the site. Could you please post one?

3. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    oops. :p

I always make that mistake. I got too many things on my mind.

here ya go. http://swrpjedi.proboards57.com/

4. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    The site is looking good and I like the factions. The only thing is that it has the same factions as most other places. I would try to find an additional one to set yourself away from other sites. Also, the dark blue on black is very hard on the eyes. I would change that.

Also, I always suggest this to people. TAKE OUT THE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD. People put those things up, showing people other forums, and then complain about not having members. I really would HIGHLY recomend getting rid of that specific board since it has the potential to drive people away from your site.

5. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    It's not that I'm begging for members... I just want the feedback from pro forum makers... If you mean "factions" as in Republic, Empire and those types of things, I can add different things, like Rodian Armies, Droid Armies, Cyborg Armies later... Right now I'm buisy on another site.

6. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    I wasn't referring to you on that one, Brendon. I meant that I have seen OTHER people in that situation.

7. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    ooh... ok... well, what do you mean by "factions"?

8. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    I suggest that instead of getting rid of the advertisement board, you set up a rule for it. How about you make it a rule that you have to have a certain high post count/rank to participate in that forum? That way you won't have users just registering to advertise...

Also... I suggest you make the blue text a little darker. One of your background colors (the light grey) makes it very hard to read it...

9. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    I think I should change the grey... jedimasterbac stated that the blue was too dark, so I changed it lighter.

*goes to change the grey color.*

10. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    I changed the color. Is that better?

11. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    Yes, the color is MUCH better and a lot easier on the eyes.

Factions are like Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, etc.

12. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    What do you suggest?

I already got Jedi and Sith.

13. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    Hmmm, that's a tough one. It is really up to you on what you add. You can have Dark Jedi, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, etc. I would suggest having a faction that is just civilians. I mean, no power, no nothing. No one has it and it could be very interesting.

14. darthbrendon

Jul 9, 2005
    oh. I thought you were talking about War Factions...

I've got Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, Mandalorians, Civilians, Senators, Bounty Hunters, Droids... but I'm thinking of more stuff all the time.

With civilians you can have normal lives, buy pets, eat at resturants, and civilian things... and more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.