main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Temple

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Trinity_Ridge, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trinity_Ridge

Trinity_Ridge Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2005
    ((Hello everyone! This, if you can't tell by the title, is an RP bassed in the Jedi Temple. Of course if the plot line takes us to Hoth, or Naboo, etc. then so be it! This is set in the time period between episode I and episode II. Here we go!))

~*The temple was quite as the lone Padawan moved through the deserted corridors, the thud of her boots barely audible over the roar of the waterfall as she entered the Room of A Thousand Fountains. She paused only a moment to survey her surroundings before moving down one of the many paths, which led to the edge of the water. She sank down onto her knees, the hem of her tunic dipping into the water, the ripple is caused soon is overpowered by the small waves from the waterfall at the other end. With a sigh she lowered her head, her auburn hair falling down around her face. Tomorrow was to be a very important day. The Jedi masters would be watching their training in search of a new apprentice and she herself hoped she would be chosen, or else be sent to work with all the other Jedi children who had come of age and had not been chosen by a Jedi Master. She closed her eyes, willing her body to relax as she knelt there by the water. Her nerves were on edge. She knew she should have better control of her emotions, and she was trying, but she couldn?t help but be nervous.*~

Character Sheet

Name: Trinity Ridge
    Affiliation: The Jedi Order/Republic
    Race: Cathar
    Height: 5?6
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Eyes: Yellow
    Hair: Brown
    Personality: Known for her fiery emotions
    Weapons: White bladed light saber
    Starship: Jedi Star Fighter
    Bio: Trinity, like Juhani (the only other Cathar in the Jedi order) is known for her courage in battle, and for her fierce loyalty and quick temper. Such intense passions can make it difficult for one of this proud species to follow the way of the light, but since her arrival in the Jedi temple, Trinity has done all that she can to master both her impulsive emotions and her ability in the Force under the watchful eyes of the council until the day she received a master of her own.

(I am looking for a master for my character, so if you are at all interested please join. All RPers are welcome. Please just fill out a character sheet. The plot is free to go where it will. Please, no killing off anyone?s character unless you have their permission. And no ?in detail? stuff. I think you all know what I mean. Save that for the private messages.)

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    You need a story for this.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

3. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    if you get a story here, I'll join but it sorta sounds like a fanfic or something

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Indeed it does. You provide a plot, timeframe, and some rules and I might consider this. :)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    yeah it is an interesting idea, I like it, but atleast set some rules and such

6. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    ((I was under the impression that I DID set rules. They were simple. No killing off another persons Character, and no "smut". All other rules are obviously those set forth by the Jedi Council fourum itself. As I said, this is free to go where it will. If you do have a plot idea, inform me. But unless I have other character's I can't start the whole story. I had planned to have a team of jedi go to the planet of Panna where the sith have taken an unhealthy intrest in the planet. Perhaps I should have said that to begin with and I'm sorry.))

7. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    ok, so do we need to pm you our character sheets

8. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    Posting them at the top of your reply would benefit everyone else on this thread, so if you wish, PM me and also post it in here.

9. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    Name: Kirlocca
    Other Name: Kirlocca
    Race: Wookie
    Faction: Jedi
    Department: Jedi Council
    Force-User: Yes
    Appearance: couldn't find a pic of him besides this, and his saber is actually yellow [image=http://members.aol.com/rjtisserand/Kirlocca.jpg]
    Personality: Kind wookie who is always looking to help others
    Backstory:This Wookiee was a member of the Jedi Knights, during the Old Republic, and was trained at the Jedi center on the planet Almas. Kirlocca was as ferocious as any Wookiee when he first arrived on Almas, and was admitted by Nerra Ziveri when he showed incredible control over the Force. During his training, Kirlocca distinguished himself as a master in the techniques of lightsaber fighting, and remained on Almas after being named a Jedi Knight to teach lightsaber techniques to other students.

Over time, Kirlocca stopped using Wookiee war cries in combat, instead fighting in an eerie silence that tended to disarm his opponents. Kirlocca also achieved the level of Jedi Master, and taught lightsaber combar at the Almas Academy for many years.

Kirlocca later moved to Courascant to help Cin Drallig in lightsaber training there. His next assignment was to Kashyyyk, he couldn't wait to go home. When he arrived he was outraged. Kirrlocca couldn't believe that droids had invaded the planet. He fought heroicly in the battle alongside Yoda and Luminara Unduli and when Order 66 was heard of he fled into the forests and escaped the planet.

10. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    This looks pretty good, I might join

11. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004
    you should join mafia

12. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Name:Nihilus Dimond
    Affiliation: Jedi/Republic
    Race: Human
    Height: 5?6
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: white
    Apperance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Darthnihilus.JPG
    Personality:A war-like person who likes to defeat the enemy
    Weapons: A red bladed light saber that I keept on my fathers will.(That doesn't mean I'm evil!!)
    Starship: The Ravager (Stole it from Darth Nihilus)
    Bio:Related to my father who became a Sith Lord,Darth Nithilus,who killed all of my family,but I defeated him and took his robe and mask for a trophy,but I wear his red and white ghost mask and will be dressed in a black cloak.Now,Im learning to be a Jedi Maste to save my people on Datoonine.

13. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    ((We will wait for a few more members, but in the mean time, I must run away to work. GO BEING A WAITRESS! Love you all!))

14. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    This looks interesting. How many padawans do you need? I would enjoy being a padawan.

15. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    I would like to have Master Padawan "teams" so, I don't mind have many padawans, but I would love to have master's to go with them. So once again, My character needs someone as her master before we start this RP.

16. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    APPROVED!

Name: Prometheus
    Affiliation: The Jedi Order/Republic
    Race: Human
    Height: 5?11
    Weight: 157 lbs
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: Brown
    Personality: Patient and wise, Prometheus is well known as the most responsible Jedi
    Weapons: 2 lightsabers, blue & green
    Starship: Jedi Star Fighter
    Bio: Prometheus was born into the Jedi religion. His father a well known Jedi had been killed by an evil Sith Lord. Instead of searching for the killer, Prometheus was taught not to mourn the ones we love, and accept death as a natural part of life. His father taught him that. Prometheus decided that fait will bring the 2 enemies together in the near future. He was learned by the greatest Jedi such as Mace Windu and Master Yoda. He wasn?t known for tempers, or striking quickly, but for his patience and wisdom (Although, he was a gifted swordsman).

[I've agreed to be Trinity's master]

17. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    Well, we need at least one more master for our other padawan and we can begin. If any others wish to join, please feel free. Just post your character sheet

18. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    I'll take your charater in if you want.

19. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    jedi-mafia89 has already agreed to be my character's master.

20. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    I know sorry I need to triple read I geuss. I'll be the other knight.

Name:Anja
    Height:5'0"
    Hair:died deep puple,orginal blond
    Eyes:dark blue
    Build:slender but very strong
    Weight:105lbs
    Personality:Known for stuborness and staying calm in emergenceys
    Race:human
    Weapon:blue/puple lightsaber
    Ship:Jedi Starfighter
    Bio:Trained at the Temple and became a Knight. She is stubborn but very loyal to the Jedi. Feels ready to take a padawan though the council thinks she is a little young. They do ,however,approve. Became a Knight when she was 19. Loves the outdoors and lightsaber dueling. Is not so great at waiting or politics. When she was 12 her first master took her on a mission and died. After that she was never the same. No one really knows what happened on that mission. It is remoerd(sp?) that her master went to the dark side and Anja had to kill her. Was picked by another knight before she turned 13 so countinued to train.

21. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    ((Genimay, would you care if me and you began and the others can join in when they are ready. We can begin in the temple and this will help to get everyone in one spot. We can then have the mission revealed to us (well, you guys, not me since i already know the mission! lol) ))

22. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC: sure

23. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    ((Since my character now has a master I will redo my first post.))

~*The temple was quite as the lone Padawan moved through the deserted corridors, the thud of her boots barely audible over the roar of the waterfall as she entered the Room of A Thousand Fountains. She paused only a moment to survey her surroundings before moving down one of the many paths, which led to the edge of the water. She sank down onto her knees, the hem of her tunic dipping into the water, the ripple is caused soon is overpowered by the small waves from the waterfall at the other end. With a sigh she lowered her head, her auburn hair falling down around her face. The padawan was exhausted both mentally and physically. She has been unable to sleep these past few nights. She normally lay upon her sleeping cot in her room, starring at the ceiling, watching the city lights dancing across it. For a change of pace she had snuck away to the training room, grabbed herself a training droid and set to practicing. She had been doing so for the past 6 hours strait, and her brown was covered with sweat. Exhausted, she closed her eyes, willing her body to relax as she knelt there by the water. Her nerves were on edge and she had no idea why. She knew she should have better control of her emotions, and she was trying. What she wished for now was the guidance of her master, who was currently on a short mission, having left her behind.*~

24. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Anja sat on a bench near the water fall. The mist sprayed her skin and she was in a trance. Feeling a young presnce(sp?) she opened her eyes. Sure enough a teenage girl sat not ten feet from her. Anja felt the swril of emotion in the girl explaining why the padawan had not seen her. She wacthed the girl not sure if she should say anything. This padawan looked somewhat familer but she couldn't place her name. Another one of Anja's fault's,names. Anja sat back and waited for the padawan to relise she wasn't alone.

25. Trinity_Ridge

May 16, 2005
    ~*Trinity sat in silence, her hands resting gently on her legs as she knelt there by the water. The calm and concentration that over took her was astonishing for someone of such a young age. It was quite a while before she shifted. She was now well aware of the Jedi that sat not too far from her, observing her. The bent forward slowly, cupping her hands and pulling the cool liquid to her lips. She swallowed, letting it wet her dry throat and finally opened her eyes, looking directly at Anja*~ Hello, Master Anja. ~*Although Anja was not her master, she still referred to her as such because of her ranking in the Jedi order.*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.