main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Temple

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Radiance, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    The year is 200 ABY. The galaxy is in a relative state of peace. The Jedi Order is flourishing and the appearance of Dark Siders has been almost null over the past few years. Though just because a direct evil isn't visible, doesn't mean that others are not present. Jedi are called upon daily to be dispatched to distant worlds and fulfill their true purpose as keepers of the peace. Their lives are those of servitude and dedication. Even though the Order is strong, the need for skilled Jedi Knights has never been so high. Internal conflicts rip at individual planets and their respective systems. It is put upon the Jedi Order, led by Grand Master Tenro, to maintain order and peace.

Welcome to the Jedi Temple. Here you will train to become a more compitent Jedi, a skilled tactician, warrior, and diplomat. Whether you decide to train with other apprentices or go on missions is completely up to you. However missions will be decided and made up by me, the GM.

This RPG is strictly AU. Any interaction with established characters is completely up to you, however just keep in mind the time period. This particular RP is for fun. Be respectful to your fellow players and you will get the same in return. Any conflicts between players may be resolved in PM's and if that doesnt suffice then I will step in. For the most part though we shouldn't have many problems. If you want it to... this RP can expand a bit on a character you already use in other RP's. It is completely up to you. Heres the rules...

No excessive swearing. The characters in this RP are Jedi after all. Keep it realistic to the genre.
    God Modding is ALLOWED!! I repeat. GOD MODDING. IS Allowed. However... to a certain extent. If you are on a mission by yourself then feel free to god mod your silly RP'ing little hearts out. On the flip side, while interacting with other characters being controlled by players, God modding is disabled. This keeps the fun factor up in that you can explore your own characters skills and show off a bit to others showing how good you are. But just remember, just about everyone thinks their characer is the best. So my challange to the masses is to see who the better Rp'ers are by coming up with unique ways to define your individual characters.[ALL Character sheets will be approved by me BEFORE. I say again. BEFORE you post it on the thread.
    While God modding is allowed, no single Force using character will know EVERYTHING there is to know. In fact, my character will hold sessions for training with specialized powers. These powers will be made by me, however suggestions on such things will be welcome in a PM later. If your character wants to learn said powers, they will have to attend.

There will be allowed Dark Siders. But only in a limited amount. The Jedi always have their natural enemies around plotting against them. Interaction with dark siders will be one of those instances where god modding is OFF. No one is invincible in the face of other players. Not even the Grand Jedi Master, played by myself. The Dark siders should be aware that this is primarily a Jedi based game so due to the lack of dark side numbers, Full out attacks on the Jedi Order is not advised. The players going down the path of the dark side will just have to get crafty and creative in the ways that they decide to engage Jedi. Make it fun, but keep it realistic. I will ration the number of sith/darksiders, first come first serve.

There will be a maximum of 3 Jedi Masters. Depending on how many character sheets I get, that may be subject to change. The majority of the Order will be Knights and Padawans. I welcome the aspect of Master/padawan relationships as it furthers player interaction.

Should I get a lot of character sheets, which is of course what I am hoping for... I will impliment a more solid story at a later date. Also should the game take off like I am hoping, A skill point system will be implimented based on what your characters are capable of. This will of course be customizable by you, the player.

W

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll send in a CS Rade :)

3. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Im sending im my CS, looks so good.

4. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    Expect a CS from me!

5. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    GM UPDATE

We have 4 players including myself right now, the beauty of having a non-linear plot is that you can start wherever you want. However I ask that the players make their way to the temple if not already there for interaction with my character.

So you can post as soon as your CS is approved.

6. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: This is a centered opener so that your characters have a place to find mine. With that, Let the fun begin!

IC: Grand Master Tenro

The air current was strong at the top of the Jedi Temple. The roof landing with which Jedi Master Tenro now stood wasnt terribly large but somehow he stayed cemented in place as the wind whipped his robes and hair around him. He stood looking over the scape of Coruscant, watching the city planet come to life in the early morning light. Slowly, artificial lighting on thousands of buildings winked out one by one.

As the sun fully rose, the heat started to spread on his face. He lifted his chin and closed his eyes as the warmth coarsed over him. It was another beautiful morning. Master Tenro removed his lightsaber hilt from its place at his hip and held it in a two handed grip in front of him. The dark blue blade sprang to life and he immediatly launched into a practice form. Doing this took immense concenration with such strong winds blowing around him. It would take his raw strength and a touch of the Force to make sure that he didn't direct his blade into his own limbs.

He flashed left and right, lightsaber weaving a blue wave of energy swirling around him. He was moving so quickly that the glow from his blade seemed to linger for entire seconds before dissipating and following the main glow. Tenro launced into a complex set of manuevers, leaping into the air and passing his lightsaber milimeters under his wrapped feet. Tenro gave one final weave of his blade, switching it to a reverse grip and finished his practice with one hand held in front of him, his blade held along his forarm and extending past his shoulder. Sweat gleamed over his face and chest.

The blade retreated and he returned the hilt back to its low place on his hip. After a calming breath, Tenro's heart rate returned to normal and his cat like eyes dialated back to his unfocused look. He checked his chrono and nodded with satisfaction as he realized that his instructional class for the younglings was to begin in 20 minutes. Just enough time for him to clean up and change robes. He decended from the roof and made his way back to his private quarters. Smiling warmly to various apprentices who were rushing to their morning lessons. Though he was the Grand Master, his presance in the Force as well as his default stature was still found among younger students to be slightly unsettling. It was something that Tenro had grown used to over the years of course so it didn't much bother him now. Young people staring at his eyes was just a natural occurance and something not to fuss over.

His ear twitched as the Force gave him a warning. A student carrying a stack of trays from the cafeteria was reaching an intersection in the hallways. Tenro recognized this act as bringing food to sick friends who would not be able to attend their lessons. He had performed the task many times in his years at the Temple, even as an adult.

The thought warmed his soul.

As the heavily ladden student reached the corner, a second student came sprinting around and slammed into him on accident. The two boys met with a startled cry as 5 trays full of various types of food went flying into the air and two apprentices went flying to the ground. Tenro's hand shot out like lightning and the scene froze. Both apprentices' eys zoomed left and right trying to figure out what had happened as different foods hung suspended in mid air. Slowly they returned to their respective trays and the two boys were returned to their feet. As they looked around and saw the Grand Master standing there, both went scarlet in the face.

"M...master I appologize... I.."

Tenro cut him off with a wave of his hand.

"It is not me to whom you should appologize Jenis."

The apprentice immediatly spun to his counterpart and bowed deeply. "I am very very sorry for running into you Guln! Please forgive me!"

The surprised Guln stood dumbfounded and nodded peakishly. "Dont worry about it... No harm done."

Tenro hovered the trays back to Gulns hands and sen

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    GM Approved! :)

Name: Andre Hagan
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Race: Hagan(looks human)
    Features: Fair caucasion skin, ears somewhat tapered into points.
    Eye color: Silver-Blue
    Hair style: rear section is strait and is shoulder length, sides strait down, length is a third of the rear's. Front is cut short.
    Hair color: Light brown
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 176
    Habits: Sometimes lost in thought.
    Strengths: Raw affinity with the force, unnatural agility.
    Weaknesses: Not as physically strong as some, he tends to use his agility to compensate.

Clothing/Armor: Wears and white tunic rather than the usually tan, he also wears a deep blue cloak. The cloak is sleeveless and his bound by a silver chain accross his chest(similiar to count dooku's only Andre's has a hood). He tends to wear the hood up.

Lightsabers: 2
    Hilt description: Slim, with elegantly smooth designs. They are made from a metal that curiously seems either silver or black depending on the angle one glances at it.
    Prefered fighting style: Valasii(a speedy, agilty focused form that also focuses on duel wielding invented by Andre)
    Crystals: Solari, Upari, Deep blue crystal(color) (the crystal set is the same with both blades)
    Color: A Deep watery blue, all the way to the center.

Biography: Andre was found as an infant by a jedi master on his way back to the temple, the jedi spotted what appeared to be a crashed vessel and landed to check it out. What he found upon doing so was a wrecked and still smoldering shuttle of unknown design, and an unconcious but alive Andre. The jedi rescued Andre and sensing the force within him brought him back to the temple. Andre grew up inside the temple with his fellow jedi replacing whatever family ha had had before the crash. It was obvious to those that watched that Andre possesed and unnatural agilty as well as affinity to the force.

As the years passed Andre was chosen by Master Renning to be his apprentice, and the pair quickly forged a bond in their missions and training together. During practice duels Andre often found himself at a disadvantage due to the often strangth based style of combat involved. He eventually decided to try and attempt building a form all his own and when his master found him practising by himself and designing the form he was impressed and offered excellent advice when it was needed. The closer Andre came to finishing the form the better he became in duels.

Shortly before knighthood he accidently stumbled upon something by accident. It happened during a race between him and another student. They had set up a course nearly a mile in length and after the start they found themselves neck and neck wavering occasionally even with force speed. As they came around into the final stretch of the race Andre had begun to slow and his opponet began to get further ahead. Andre tried to speed up, focusing only on himself and the marked finish line and as he slowed further he focused harder and suddenly everything seemed to change in a flash and he found himself standing on the finish line, over a hundred meters from where he had been. As he looked around at shocked expression, with he himself wearing one the wave of energy drain hit him like a tsunami and he blacked out.

After he had rested for over a day his master, curious about what he had done had Andre try what he had been doing at the time, only this time over a shorter distance. After a few minutes Andre managed it again and this time managed the drain on his energy better as he was not already tired from running. It became easier to do the more he practised and it was rapidly given the name Force Teleport, as it fit it the best. His attempts to teach his master how to do it failed every time for an unknown reason however.

Shortly after this he reached knight status, with his proud master there with him. After this he continued in his skills with the force, as well as his form. Over the next several years he completed many missions including the de

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

Andre looked up from datapad he was reading as he realized he had been up all night again reading over the various texts. This one was a controversial piece of Philosphy whose author's name had been long forgotten. He had spent the night wrapping his mind around it in the attempt to see it as it's writer had. As some of the early riser students made their way into the massive series of room the archive composed, Andre stood before moving to put the datachip back in its proper slot. It was in the room that had been built to house the increase in items Andre's discovery of the hidden library had found and retrieved.

Glancing at the time again he realized he might have a chance to be able to talk with Master Tenro before he began the morning's manipulation lesson. He moved quickly but carefully through the hallways that were rapidly filling with students. He found his way to an available turbolift and descended to one of the instruction levels before stepping off.

After walking through another set of corridors he found the room he was looking for, and upon entering found that none of the students had arrived yet which meant he had a brief time to talk with Master Tenro. Giving Tenro a nod-like bow he approached.

"Ah Master Tenro, last night the archivist and I finished organizing the last of the updated section of the archive. I had hoped to be able to inform you before the first lessons started. Although I doubt you have much longer, the students seem to have arisen a bit sooner than usuall."

Tag: Radiance

9. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Tenro

Tenro's eyes opened slowly, coming out of his meditation.

"Master Hagan. Good morning my friend. I am glad to hear that. The information you uncovered is invaluable to the Order. I noticed something in some of the data you recovered and hope to investigate it further in some spare time. What are your plans today? I have a task that could use your expertise. After my lesson I would explain the details to you when you had a moment."

Tenro had brightened at the sight of his older friend. Andre Hagan had been at the Temple a good 10 years before Tenro. Andre had indeed helped him in his training as an apprentice. When Tenro had gained his Master and the rank of padawan, things sped up and the course of their relationship had drastically changed. Though he was younger and had a greater mastery of the Force and it's ways, Tenro would often turn to Andre for his wisdom. The task that he had now, required that wisdom.

Tag.

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Master Hagan. Good morning my friend. I am glad to hear that. The information you uncovered is invaluable to the Order. I noticed something in some of the data you recovered and hope to investigate it further in some spare time. What are your plans today? I have a task that could use your expertise. After my lesson I would explain the details to you when you had a moment."

"Of course, I will likely be in the fountain chamber for most of the morning, meditating and hopefully making up for a night's lost sleep."

Andre bowed the Zenro before moving to exit the room. Afterwards he moved through the rapidly filling corridors to the turbolift where he had to wait three times to be able to use it, not that he minded a great deal, before he moved on to the proper floor. Upon entering, he found it to be refreshingly empty of students due to their classes, not that he didn't like them but for what he intended to do he prefered the soothing noises of the foutains themselves. Finding himself a somewhat secluded spot near one of the small waterfalls he sat and began his meditations, as well as rest.

Tag: Radiance(for spoken part)

11. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Tarik Veda
    Homeworld:Unknown
    Race: human
    Features: fair complextion, high cheek bones, strong jawline, lacks facial hair.
    Eye color: deep green
    Hair style: padawan traditional cut with braid on right side.
    Hair color: Dark Brown
    Height: 6ft 1in
    Weight: 190 lbs
    Build: Is athletic, and well defined in regards to muscles.

Habits: Lightsaber practice, Quick witted retorts, late night antics and eating.

Strengths:Strong Connection to Living Force, Deep Force Reserves, and masks emotions well.

Weaknesses: His affinity to the Living Force often leads him to act , and speak without thinking it through giving him the appearance of being brash and reckless. Outspoken.

Clothing/Armor: Traditional Jedi attire: Light colored tunic, and matching pants. Dark Brown colored robe with matching high cut colored boots. Utility belt with needed accessories around waist.

Lightsaber 1
    Hilt description: chrome handle with black colored base. Light weight with curved end with a blue studed jewel implanted.
    Prefered fighting style:
    A mixture of form's II, IV, and V. True to his independent nature Tarik opts to conform the traditional forms of lightsaber combat to meet his needs.

Tarik who naturally possess great strength, and athleticsm chooses to use Makashi for the elegant short stabs, and strikes it's known for. Ataru gives him the freedom of movement, and quickness to attack advasaries from different angles often giving Tarik the look of a predator stalking its prey. Djem So channels Tarik's natural core strength into his movements, and strikes when needed uncoiling his body like a spring.

Tarik stands at a open guard position with his light saber hanging down by his side as he bounces lightly on his toes at times. Tarik's unique combination is one of countering princepal's, but true to his nature Tarik often takes the agressive approach when he feels the moment is right. He knows that he has many years to go before completely being able to mesh all three forms together seamlessly which is why he will often sink back into Djem So at times to regain his focus when pressed.

Crystals: Karibir with a shard of Illum
    Color: Dark Blue.

Biography. Not much is known about Tarik's origins or history. He came into the possession of the Jedi as a baby wrapped in a bundled stowed on a supply ship coming from the Tarpani Sector.

His acceptance into the order came result of a creche master who was surprised to find young Tarik's presences glowing brightly. He grew up a normal child within the Order, and his questioning nature was foreseen by many to be the end of the Jedi the Force would call to mentor the young maverik.

Tarik found that he was very intuned with the Living Force which did nothing, but further his reputation at times of being a brash youngling. Yet he was still aprenticed by the age of twelve, and fought hard to find a median where he would make his master proud of him yet not betray his true nature of listening to what the Force directed him to.

Growing up under his master's guiding hand Tarik was able to fine tune even more his intuition with the Living Force even broadening his scope to include the Unifying Force which was a painstakingly process in of itself. He started to develop his unique lightsaber form when he was fifteen, and now after seven years of dedicated time spent enduring ridcule, bumps, and bruises Tarik is sure that he can control it well enough to adapt it into his primary form.

While still at times victim to the whim's of recklessness he was prone to with ease in his younger years Tarik values the life the Jedi have given him, and is not envious of his friends who have reached knighthood before him. Tarik is very much centered within himself despite what those in the Order think, and knows that when the Force feels he is ready for the trials then that's when he'll push for it.

12. Nicci_Yasha

Jan 18, 2008
    Name: Nicci Horn
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Race: Human
    Features: Freckles
    Eye color: Violet
    Hair style: Long Braid
    Hair color: Black
    Height: 5?9?
    Weight: 105Lbs
    Habits: Popping her knuckles.
    Strengths: Any form of combat, Diplomacy, Stealth. Investigation.
    Weaknesses: Piloting, Telekinesis.

Clothing/Armor: Skin tight body suit (black), Light Mandalorian Scout Armor (Green). Over this are Jedi robes (Green and Black). Note: Armor is made of Beskar.

Appearance: Armor Only
    [image=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5076/gw244ssjn8.jpg]

Lightsaber: Single blade Duel Phased.
    Hilt description: 32cm, Burnished Beskar, Black non-slip grip, Grip rotates to activate second phase. Phase 1 (133cm) Phase 2 (300cm)
    Prefered fighting style: Shien, Djem So
    Crystals: Durindfire gem (Color), Krayt dragon pearl, Stygium Crystal.
    Color: Silver

Biography: Nicci is a descendant of a long line of Corellian Jedi. She was taught the ways of the force by her father Rostek and in the ways of the Madalorians by her mother Silla. When she was twelve she was taken to the Temple to be paired with a Master. As her apprenticeship progressed she became aware of certain abilities that she excelled in and also abilities that she was dismally inadequate in.
    She discovered that she could absorb most types of energy and redirect them to add extra power to her own force abilities. She could even absorb full lightsaber strikes and come away with only minor burns.
    She also showed great skill in the powers of Force Illusion, Force Concealment, and Force Cloak (A rarely seen power associated with The Art of the Small). These were skills she greatly cultivated. With them she became a valuable asset to the Jedi on covert missions, able to go about her mission unnoticed. This in conjunction with the Stygium crystal in her Lightsaber rendered her the perfect stealth agent.
    She is also one of the few practitioners of the Art of the Small, a radical Force technique in which a Force User narrows their focus, and essentially shrink their presence in the Force to a microscopic size. While in this state, the user could alter things at a molecular level, turning them into something completely different.
    She also found that she had inherited the family trait of being weak in Telekinesis. She makes up for this shortcoming by excelling in Djem So and Shien, which do not emphasize many telekinetic moves.
    Upon becoming a Jedi Knight her father gave her a Durindfire gem that had been in the family for generations. This gave her normal blue lightsaber its now silver color. Her mother gave her a set of light Mandalorian armor made of Beskar. She almost never is with out it, although she does not wear the helmet. She normally wears her traditional Corellian Jedi Robes over the armor. She has a keen mind and regularly works with the Corellian Security Force as an independent Investigator.

13. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    Name:Jessica Gaz
    Homeworld:Emberlene
    Race:Human
    Features:Has a tatoo under her left eye
    Eye color:Blue
    Hair style:Lets hair down
    Hair color:Brown
    Height:5'8"
    Weight:140
    Habits:None
    Strengths:Lightsaber Combat
    Weaknesses:Defensive Force Powers

Clothing/Armor:Mistryl Shadow Guard Robe

Lightsaber
    Hilt description:[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/fa/JinsuRazor-SWG.jpg]
    Prefered fighting style:Form V Djem So
    Crystals:Barab Ore Crystal,Lava Crystal
    Color:White

Biography:Jessica was born to a mother who was apart of the Mistryl Shadow Guard, but was given up to the JEdi as a way to show that they could be a ally.
    The jedi accepted her, and begun her training.
    She is still serving in the Order, though struggling to maintain a Gray Jedi standered as she has Anger problems.She has been known to use her anger to win battles, even against her masters wish's.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e5/MistrylShadowGuard.JPG]

IC:Jessica Gaz

Jessica awoke to a warm morning with a strong gust of wind billowing outside.She had been lucky to score a room next to a window. She turned and faced the alarm , 9:00 sharp.
    She got out of bed and slipped on her cloak, she attached her Lightsaber to her belt, she then turned outside into the hall way and started walking toward the Archives noticing the crash in the halls she snickered and walked on.
    Grand Master Tenro was talking to Jedi Knight Andre Hagan and she did not want to interupt and so she continued her slow enchanting walk toward the Archives to study the Lore of the Old Republic, a subject that both angered her and facinated her.
    By the time she got to the Archives it was boustling with Padawans and Initiates and she began her search.

TAG:GM

14. Nicci_Yasha

Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Nicci Yasha
    Jedi Temple

The speeder ground to a stop in front of the Temple, and Nicci stepped out her long flowing robes fluttering in the wind. She looked at her surroundings and sighed. It was good to see the Temple again.
    Stretching and popping numerous bones, that had stiffened up on the flight from Corellia, Nicci starts towards the Temple Proper carring a large Phrik reinforced security case.
    In the hall way she sees a Knight walking her way.
    "Do you know where the Grand Master is?"
    "I think he is teaching a Class right now."
    Following his directions Nicci found the class. It had already started so she waited patiently in the shadows in the back.
    Non of the Students even knew she was there, but she was sure the Grand Master knew. She started to pass the time by going over the report she was to give the Grand Master. He would be pleased that she had broken up that smuggling ring that was dealing in Sith artifacts.

15. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:padawan Tarik Veda
    Master/Padawan Quaters/Jedi Temple

The pounding sensation that greeted a rather groggy looking padawan who was feeling the effects of his late night activities ten fold this morning was to be expected. Tarik fumbled around in the dark for the source of his agony finally getting hold of his chrono which was sacrimonously slammed back onto the nightstand ending it's annoying sound.

"I don't remember setting the alarm", Tarik mumbled to himself trying to clear his head of the fog of sleep that threatened to draw him back into a slumber.

He had never been much of a early riser by any stretch of the imagination, and as he soughted through his memory bank searching for an explaination for this rude awakening Tarik wasn't surprise to hear a rather familliar tone of laughter come over clear through his training bond.

{Ah how could you remember what somebody else did without your knowledge padawan}

Tarik swung his legs over the side of his bed letting his feet hit the floor rather lazily as his mental state finally resembled that of someone who was half conscience at the very least. The shades were still drawn over his window for which Tarik was grateful for that little show of mercy that spared his eyes for the moment, and he took the moment to inhale deeply before releasing it in a sigh of complacency.

[I gather that the volume is stuck on it's loudest setting again master], Tarik responded to his master through their bond with a feigned tone of contempt.

All he received for his answer was the lingering sound of laughter that accompained him all the way into the fresher where Tarik hoped that a shower would bring him back to the world of the living. His lack of sleep was largely to be blamed on the life day celebrations he had participated in for a crechemate enjoying her twenty second, and newly appointed status of Jedi Knight. Tarik was amongst the last four in their group to still possess his padawan braid, yet much to the surprise of his peers their outspoken friend didn't feel bothered much about the fact.

A few minutes in the fresher had worked wonders on Tarik's mental alertness as he got dressed, and joined his master in their small kitchen a mug of caf awaiting him as he sat down. They had returned from a mission to the outer rim a few days earlier, and Tarik knew that their downtime was at an end. While he didn't need to attend as many classes as the younger padawans Tarik was still expected to keep his studies up in many different aspects, and knew that he soon would probaby be subjected to some form of hands on studing.

"How is Knight Klana adjusting to her new post padawan", Tarik's master questioned as Tarik took a sip from his cup of caf.

Enjoying the instant rush of energy Tarik allowed his lips to savor the sweet taste of his caf before setting the cup down smirking as memories of the previous night flooded his mind. When one rounded up eight padawan soon to become knights who feel the pressure of performing well in every tasks immensely things could get sort of crazy to say the very least, and the night before had been no exception. Tarik drew his shields up tight before answering making sure to keep a straight face.

"She's adjusting fine I think........her coordination is better then ever I have to say so myself", Tarik commented as a sly grin found it's way to his face a result of remembering the newly commisioned Knight stagger back to her quaters with the elegance of a rancor.

Taking another sip from his cup of caf Tarik pushed all thoughts of the night before as he turned his focus back to his master seated across from him reading a data pad. Tarik knew his master usually chose to receive the morning news from multiple sources, and not just those under republic control for many reasons. Tarik himself usually waited until his master was done before he himself would peak the data pad over, and so he finished his cup in one swig before walking towards the f

16. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Tenro watched the scene in front of him with half lidded eyes. He felt rather than saw Nicci enter the room. The other apprentices were too busy watching with wide smiles at two of their classmates were slowly revolving upsidedown in midair. Both students, a boy and girl no older than 8 years old, were giggling madly.

If she has returned, she must have a report for me... and it would be important if she came to observe the lesson. Meaning she would catch me as soon as it was finished.

Both children were returned to their feet and Tenro's eyes opened fully. He gestured to the room with an open palm, as if he were passing his hand elegantly through a body of water.

"Alright. Your task is to practice what I have taught you today. Remember that it isnt the size of an object that matters in moving it. But rather how much concentration you have. And how much you... believe in yourselves. Learn the lesson well. And meet me back here tommorow at the same time. Dismissed. And may the Force be with you."

He got the usual response of similar parting as the students filed out. One remained behind. A young boy who had very little Force potential. He would never be incredibly strong in this particular aspect... But he had spirit. And he worked hard for everything he accomplished. Now he still sat and had his fists balled up in front of him, his eyes squinted tight and his face turning red. Tenro felt tendrils of the Force reach to him and his hair started to wave slightly as if a breeze passed over it.

He decided to pour his own power into the feat and his body rose a couple of inches off of the ground. He made a face of mock surprise and smiled at the boy, who looked just as shocked. Only his was genuine.

"Well done! You have done it! Now go practice some more so you can lift two Masters next time."

Tenro returned to the ground and his smile was completely genuine. He moved over to Nicci and bowed deeply.

"Welcome back, what news do you bring?"

Tag Nicci.

17. Nicci_Yasha

Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Nicci

Nicci ruffled the hair of the boy who was grinning like he had just won the Bonta eve race. "Impressive." the boy's smile widened, if that was possible, and he left.

The Grand Master approached.
    "Welcome back, what news do you bring?"
    Nicci bowed.
    "Grand Master, the smuggling ring run by Xander has folded in on itself due to internal strife." Nicci smiled she knew he would hear the subtext behind her statement. She had infiltrated and brought down the group with out it seeming that the Jedi were involved.
    "And I have recovered the Artifacts. Most are just minor trinkets. I have had them sent to the Vault, but there are some more potent items I believe need to be locked in the High-Vault." Nicci raises the Phrik reinforced case, and clicks the latches. the case opens to reveal a crystal twenty centimeters long and eight wide, its base set into black stone that seamed like coral. the other item was a medallion made of a strange silvery substance. it looked almost like liquid, but it retained its shape. The symbols on it were unmistakably Sith. Nicci placed extra shield around them to protect the younglings in the building from any stray Dark energies.
    "I believe the crystal to be a Sith Holocron, I am not sure what the medallion is but its Darkside aura is strong."

Tag:GM

18. Darth_Allana

Darth_Allana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2008
    Gm Approved

Name: Allana Geth
    Homeworld: Pydyr
    Race: Human / Fallanassi
    Features: none
    Eye color: Left Blue, Right Red
    Hair style: Short
    Hair color: Blonde
    Height: 5?6?
    Weight: 112lbs
    Habits: Hair twirling.
    Strengths: Exceedingly strong in the Force, Telekinesis, and Force Immersion.
    Weaknesses: Quick to anger. She has a perpetual feeling of guilt over the death of her friend and fellow Padawan Davie.

Clothing/Armor: Calf length black skirt and a off white blouse with a black leather vest and heeled boots.

Lightsaber: SaberStaff
    Hilt description: Steel hilt with black grips (Can detach into two separate Sabers)
    Prefered fighting style: modified Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad, Jar'Kai.
    Crystals: Ruusan Crystals
    Color: Pink

Biography: Allana was born a Fallanassi Mother and a Jedi Father. She was trained at the Temple. Her father, Desmand, helped train her in the ways of the force. Eventually she was taken in by Master Akly. As his Padawan she learned much about the living Force.
    She had a prosperous future ahead of her, that was, until that fateful day when she was seventeen.
    Allana, Master Akly and Master Sniven and her apprentice Davie (One of Allana?s best friends) went on a mission to the Outer-Rim. The apprentices were separated from their masters by some Dark power. During that time the same Dark entity tricked Allana and Davie into thinking each other enemies. They fought, the battle was fierce, but Allana got the upper hand. As she delivered the killing stroke to the Dark enemy she thought was before her, the Dark fog on her mind lifted. Allana watched in horror as her blade cut through her friend?s chest.
    Master Akly and Sniven found her there cradling Davie?s head. They quickly found the source of the Dark power, a Sith device, and disabled it. Master Akly feared that the price of the mission was to high and the damage to severe for Allana.
    Allana continued her training, but the guilt of her actions stayed with her. Many Masters tried to console her, and convince her that it was not her fault but that of an evil Sith device. Despite this the guilt stayed with her, even into Knighthood although she learned to hide it well.
    A year after her appointment to Jedi Knight she started helping Master Akly with the Padawans that had yet to be paired with a Master. During a sparing match with a student, Allana had flashes of her fight with Davie. She froze and the Padawan almost killed her, if not for the intervention of Master Akly the unskilled Padawan would have decapitated Allana who had failed to block.
    Allana resigned from the Order, fearing her guilt would not only kill her but others as well. She went back to the Fallanassi, to her mother. She spent the next five years learning their ways and coming to terms with her guilt.
    One day not long ago she felt a calling to her through the Force. She left for Coruscant, not sure of what she would find. She approached the Temple and found herself in the Medical Ward. There she found Master Akly laying on a bed. He smiled, and she knew why she had been drawn here. Akly spoke to her. He told her how proud he was to have been her Teacher, and how much she was needed by the Order, and how much she needed them. A single tear rolled down her cheek as her Master became one with the Force.

19. Darth_Allana

Jan 19, 2008
    IC: Allana
    Hall of Fountains

Allana sat on the edge of one of the fountains, watching the students, knights, and Masters walk by.
    This had always been her favorite place. So calm and peaceful despite the noise of the beings passing by.
    No one paid her any attention as she had fully Immersed herself into the Current. It felt safer this way like she was cut off from every one and everything that could cause her pain.
    She came back to herself, and noticed that the Hall had emptied. All the Students must have gone to their classes.
    She noticed Master Hagan sitting close by at another fountain meditating. Allana remembered her classes with him. The Master librarian's class had been one of her favorite.
    Allana eased out of the Current, letting her self become once more apart of the world.

OCC: Just FYI: Force Immersion was a specialized technique developed by the Fallanassi, by which a skilled user could immerse themselves in the White Current, rendering themselves undetectable by any means, organic, artificial, Force-based or otherwise. Only careful scrutiny could pierce the Immersion technique, and even then the weak-minded would remain oblivious to their presence, unless the Fallanassi in question interacted with the beings in question.

20. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:padawan Tarik Veda
    Training Salle

Entering the training salle Tarik watched momentarily as two Jedi Knights finished their sparring session ending in a draw with both participants both drenched in sweat, yet grins plastered on their faces result of a great workout. Tarik noted that he often felt the same when driven to maximum ability, and that when one was totally immersed in the currents of the Force a sense of fullfilment is what awaited you patiently. He gave a wave of acknowledgement towards the two knights who Tarik remembered being a few years older then himself as they left the salle.

"I guess it's just the two of us for the moment", Tarik spoke out loud as he unclipped his lightsaber after having removed his outer robe.

Placing his lightsaber on a nearby ledge on the far wall of the salle he had chosen to practice in Tarik went through a series of stretches allowing for blood to find its way into his stiff joints. The last mission to the outer rim had been one of simple patrol duty for a few medical convey's, and didn't call for to much lightsaber action. Tarik allowed his body to reach full flexibilty wanting to enjoy a rather rigorous workout knowing that he was in need to keep up his strength, and physical stamina.

"Maybe shouldn't of had that last cup of Corellian brandy I can feel it burning already", Tarik commented to himself as he summoned his lightsaber hilt to his outstretched hand.

The blade blared to life as it landed in his grip Tarik enjoying the feel of the curved hilt once again in his hand it's hum the only noise filling the room as he dimmed the lights in the salle with another gesture. Closing his eyes, and sinking into the currents of the Living Force which called to him as easily as a emergency beacon Tarik brought his blue colored blade to a upright guard position.

While Tarik had spent the past seven years developing his unique lightsaber form Tarik still sought the level of comfort that the traditional katas offered, and it was so that he soon felt the currents of the Force pour into him like a steady river of light. In this mindstate Tarik was nothing more then a tool of the Force yet it blessed him with the priviledge of being able to direct it to his own will. His feet gracefully traced steps that were like second nature as his hands moved in elegant motions his lightsaber blade becoming an extension of the young padawan.

This was his element Tarik thought knowing that in physical exersion was how he found the currents of the Force easiest, and enjoyied it so. His movement soon took on speed of blazing intensity yet still carried the elegance that was exemplified in the sounds of feet shuffling, breathes coming in paced segments, and saber motions of memorizing patterns. The Force was the conductor of this opera, and after many years Tarik was finally able to feel that he was somewhat deserving of the warmth, guidance, and trust that it placed within him.

Tags GM or anyone who wants to drop in.

21. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:SO when do we start on missions?

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Andre felt the force somewhat pulling him from his restful meditation, and one of the things he had learned over the years was to follow those pulls whenever they arose. His eyes opened and he recognized a familiar face, yet one he had not expected to see. It was Allana. He thought as to why she would be here for a moment and he remembered her former master had recently become one with the force, perhaps the force had called her here just as it had pulled him to awaken from his rest. He didn't need the force to tell him something troubled her, it was written on her face.

"Now heres a sight I had not expected to see today. What troubles you Allana?"

Tag: Darth Allana

23. Darth_Allana

Jan 19, 2008
    IC: Allana

"Now heres a sight I had not expected to see today. What troubles you Allana?"

Allana smiled. "The usual, but that hasn't changed in the last eight years. No I came to say goodbye to Master Akly, but the Force still seems to be pulling me towards something.
    I think I need to stay here, but I'm not sure what the Grand Master will say about that. We didn't exactly part on good terms."
    Not good terms at all. Allana can remember the yelling (mostly done by her) when she had gone to the Grand Master and resigned.
    A wave of dark energy washed over her. She shivered, but the sensation went away quickly.
    "Did you feel that?"

OOC: The dark energy could be from Nicci's case. Just trying to get things moving a little.

24. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    IC:Jessica Gaz

Jessica felt a wave of dark side energy come over her, something she had only felt when she was angry.
    She rushed from her position and followed the energy, curious as to what it was.She soon found herself in the presence of the Grand Master and Jedi Knight Nicci Horn.
    "I have felt a disturbance, Grand Master could it be the item there?!"She said almost worried.
    "Excuse me I dont think we have met."She said motioning for Nicci to shake her hand.

TAG:All

25. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Tenro nodded to Nicci, catching the undertones in her voice. Her mission had been a complete success and here in front of him lay two artifacts that he had seen in his vision two days prior. The crystal like object was indeed a Sith holocron. The medallion was something he had never seen nor encountered. Upon looking at the object and probing at it with the Force it gave a violent reaction, giving a rather strong Force push back at him and pushing the Grand Master back a step.

His eyes narrowed at the thing and nodded again.

Jessica came running in to inquire what was happening. After Nicci had introduced herself the Master looked down to her and gave a warm, reassuring smile.

"Nothing to worry about Jessica. We just have some things to discuss, excuse us a moment."

Tenro walked a short distance and waited for Nicci to follow. When she came to him he spoke in a lower tone, though pride was obvious in his voice.

"Nicci, you have done well for the Order in the past, and continue to do so with your skills. Due to your talents I am sending you on another mission of great importance. I will study the holocron here, it is dangerous and I do not wish for the apprentices to be subjected to it by any other masters tinkering with it. I have the proper tools with me to shield it. However the medallion troubles me. I need you to track its origins and find out where it came from and to whom it belonged to in the past. I will leave it with Master Hagan to study. If you need supplies or help on your journy all you need do is ask. For now, rest. When you are ready, you are to set out immediatly. May the Force be with you."

He laid a hand on her shoulder and gave it a pat. She truley was an asset to them all. He walked over to Jessica and returned his smile to his face.

"I think there is someone that could use your company young one."

His eyes flickered up and to the right for a moment while he searched with his feelings.

"Down in the training rooms. An apprentice is practicing alone, this would be a good chance to test your skills with a lightsaber. But of course it is up to you, if you have other studies to get to that is your decision."

He patted her on the head and reached back for the case that Nicci had been carrying. Once all was said and done he made his way down to Master Hagans favorite spot, the fountain room. Instead of finding Master Hagan alone he found an old familiar face. One of the few to whom he seen leave the Order which were, under the circumstances and at the time.. Good reasons.

"Allana.... this is unexpected."

Tenro set the case down next to him and clasped his hands behind his back.

tag, andre and allana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.