main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Jedi that Could Have Been-an Obi/Qui fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Stella_Ripple, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    A HUGE thank you to my lovely Master Jennifer_Lyn for her patience in making this post worthy and cheering me up when I thought it wouldn't be! [:D]
    And cookies to obi_webb for being such an enthusiastic prodder and a great friend!

Title: The Jedi that Could have Been
    Author: Stella Ripple
    Timeframe: AU Obi is 37
    Genre: Mush?
    Summary: What if Obi hadn't been given to the Jedi? What would he have become
    Notes: This was originally started for the current Obi Challenge (what would Obi have been if not a Jedi) but it kept growing till it became a short story all by itself! I'm thinking it'll be a two poster.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to Uncle George- I only amuse myself with them!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

The Jedi that Could Have Been

Unfortunately, because I post before I think, this fic has been moved to the Saga. Sorry everyone and thanks to anyone who reviewed. Here's a link if anyone wants to read
    The Jedi that Could Have Been

2. Fat_Bird

Fat_Bird Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    I like it so far.

But one question. Is Obi-Wan 37 or a youth?

3. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    oh my gosh stella, i certainly don't think anyone here will want to throw you out a window! especially if you continue writing as wonderful stories as this one! :D
    obi as a social worker is a great idea! if he was not a jedi i could certainly see him going to that occupation! he has always been the helpful sort, hasn't he? and this job lets him help all the people that really need it!
    you could not have picked a better opening then you did! having it seem like obi was going to get chewed out by the boss, and then having Delta give him that great speech to make him feel better! (very smart way to let us know the kind of social worker obi is by letting us know what his fellow co-workers think of him)
    and it only got better! instead of the chewing from the boss that we expected, you wrote the boss mcdougall as someone who was just as charmed as obi as everyone else was! he just was trying to keep obi in check a bit! good job in making him more then the stereotypical boss character that is just there to make life difficult for the main character
    i didn't expect to see qui gon in this! nice touch. you write him very well and i am curious to see how things go between him and obi.
    please pm me when you update this stella!
    oh, and thanks for the cookies! :D knowing you, i bet they're chocolate chip huh? my favorite!=P~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.