main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi, The Sith, and the War: The Great and Final Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    Hey, and welcome to:

The Jedi, The Sith, and the War: The Great and FInal Force War

The Legend

The Sacred Golden Force Medallions. They were sealed within the grounds of 6 different planets: Coruscant, Naboo, Alderaan, Bogden, Zoist and Malastare. Some of them were found and passed down from generations, the others lay waiting in the darkness. Soon enough, the Sith found few of them and hunted down the rest. All that lay in their path to gain the last, a Lone Jedi on a war-torn battlefield. With the Medallions in one place, whole worlds began to shift around in space, some even colliding with each other. With the Lone Jedi, standing alone infront of a defeated Sith, he used to force and the power of the medallions, that now joined up to create a necklace of imence power, to place them back in their propper place...Later, he sealed them away, never to see the light of day...But thereafter, they will be rediscovered some way...

The Jedi

It has been many years since the Yuuzhan Vong war ended, but after that, the force war resurfaced. Many planets have been ultimately destroyed by the Force Wars in earlier years, many have survived and tried to rebuild their homes...But many have ultimately been taken over by the sith. The Sith have lived in another part of the Galaxy, and the Jedi have lived in their half, but with The Sith capturing or Destroying planets, the Jedi had to be called to fight a war. Many of the Planets leaders have sent distressed signals to the Jedi planet of Coruscant to help and free them from the clutches of the Evil Sith, the Jedi felt that they would not be doing any good if they did not try to do any thing. The Jedi Orders on Coruscant, Naboo and Alderaan, the Main Planets in the Republic that once held 1 of the Sacred Golden Medallions, Take as much Jedi, willing people and loyal people that will serve the Republic, to the Furthest reaches of the Galaxy and attept to find and free the planets that the Sith have taken over.

The Sith

On the other part of the Galaxy, the Sith Order, looking for a new home, now built temples on their new 3 key Sith Planets: Zoist, Malastare and Bogden. These Sith have been dismantalling planets and been turning them into Planets where the Sith will be trained. Many of the Species that have come from the Planets, now taken by the Sith, have been killed for not siding with them and not to be trained. For the Sith, it was only a small price to pay in a bigger galaxy. Some of the Sith Guards that had to protect the cells on some planets, found out that they had been sending disstressed transmissions to the Other part of the Galaxy, where the Jedi Lay peacefully. For doing this, the Death penalty came. Many of the Sith decided that is was too risky in staying put on the planets as the Jedi may send an assault on many of the Planets. They Decided to advance towards the other side of the Galaxy with 2 new-found Golden Medallions...But little Did they know that the Jedi were doing the exact same thing.[/b]

The War

Since the Last force war accured so many years ago, the Planets in the Galaxy have settled down and have enjoyed to War-free galaxy. Many civilisations have rebuilt their homes on war-torn planets which was once their home, destroyed by the Force war. Many Planets have healed wounds on their surfaces, and many species have been expanding throughout the universe...But all this is set to change. The First Target was a passing Troop transport, filled with Quarren. Most of them decided to take the easy way out and join with the Sith, the rest who resisted were killed. Every Day, about 7 Troop transports flew by many of the new Sith Planets, only to either get killed or to be trained in the Sith arts of saber and force combat. The Sith were infact dieing out because of the last force war, it would seem that a disease was killing them, so they decided to recruit more Sith by force. Many of the people who were kept in the cells on their own planets, captured by the sith, s

2. weeeee123

weeeee123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2007
    I'll join this, but it'll take some time because I have to think of a character.

3. Jedi_Master_Hex

Jedi_Master_Hex Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 3, 2007
    I sent a pm to the gm for him to accept my character sheet, but he hasn't replied yet.

4. weeeee123

weeeee123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2007
    I looked at his profile and it said that the last time he logged in was in 2002... [face_thinking]

5. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    Wierd. I'll go get my character sheet anyways.

6. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    Found it.

-Affiliation: Jedi Order
    -Name: Draco Hex
    -Species: Bothan
    -Homeworld: Unknown
    -Weapons/Equipment: Orange Lightsaber
    -Eye Color: Blue
    -Hair Color: Dark Brown
    -Scars: None
    -Cloths: Jedi Robes
    -Bio: Draco was once a young Bothan Spy, but with the need of more Jedi, Master Luke Skywalker allowed him to become a Jedi at the age of 16. He is know a Jedi Master and has profound usage in the ways of the Force.

7. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Guys just to point out, you will need to follow the link in his signature to get to his *real* profile and send him the PM.

8. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Spot on Star_Rocker, i forgot to say about that...sorry![face_blush]

and just so you know:

Jedi_Master_Hex - GM Approved

9. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Master_Sedgi - GM Approved

-Affiliation: Sith Order
    -Name: Darth Talos
    -Species: Unknown
    -Homeworld: Unknown
    -Weapons/Equipment: 2 lightsabers that connect into a Double-Bladed Lightsaber (Both Red)
    -Eye Color: Yellow
    -Hair Color: Grey-ish White
    -Scars: one across Left Eye
    -Cloths: [image=http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/694377/Final%20Fantasy/FFDOCCerberus.jpg]
    -Bio: This unique being was found in the lower depths of Coruscant by an unknown Sith Lord searching for the Golden Force Medallions. He was taken by the Sith and trained in the Sith arts. He was strong with the Darkside of the Force and heard many stories about past sith lords such as Darth Nihilus, Darth Krayt and Exar Kun. After many years with the Sith, he became a powerful Sith Lord and earned the Title: Darth Talos. When the Sith found an ancient Golden Force Medallion on Bogden, Darth Talos was given it from his old master just before he was killed in battle. When the Sith stayed in the other half of the Galaxy, Darth Talos remembered what happened to his master and Wanted revenge on all the Jedi. The Sith decided to move onward towards the Planets of which the Jedi Order lived on. Darth Talos thaught to himself: "Finaly, i'll claim the Revenge of which i wanted for so long..."

10. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    -Affiliation: Sith Order
    -Name: Darth Syrus
    -Species: Human
    -Homeworld: Naboo
    -Weapons/Equipment: http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_6_6_2004_21_41_56/sith_saber001.jpgceeb80b9-b2aa-4e52-8e4c-b48a084295a5La rge.jpg

http://images.outdoorinteractive.net/mgen/505349_d.jpg?is=200,200,0xffffff&cvt=jpg

-Eye Color: violet
    -Hair Color: black
    -Scars: none (yet)
    -Clothes: http://www.avidimages.com/preview/2006/07/25/gothic_girl_avidimages_135_prev.jpg and a golden madallion

-Bio: Syrus was found on naboo when she was a little girl, her name then Aryanna. However, she hated her parents with a passion, they never looked after her, only caring about what THEY wanted. So Aryanna ran away from home and met a Sith Lord who promised she could have her revenge. So Aryanna left Naboo with him to train as a Sith and came back to Naboo at 15, killing her parents. Jedi were sent to investigate, Aryanna almost killed them, but only managed to injure them. Aryanna is now Darth Syrus, and she wants to crush the Jedi, each and every one of them.

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    JENNA - GM Approved

So right now, we have

3 Character, 2 Sith consisting of 1 Golden Force Medallion each, and 1 Jedi with none.

It's slowly shaping!

12. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    We need more Jedi. Come on people. :(

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Yeah, you said it Hex, we can begin when we get atleast:

3 Jedi and 3 Sith all of which will be gaining access to the Golden force medallions.

14. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Schoolgirl_Bounty - GM Approved

-Name: Azriel Hexagra

-Homeworld: Coruscant

-Weapons/Equipment: Dual short blasters strapped to her legs, and her blue lightsaber.

-Eye Color: Blue

-Hair Color: Blonde

-Scars: Azriel has scars between her shoulderblades, that resemble Runic markings.

-Cloths: (Never mind the fire, this sketch was orignally done for my City of Heoes character)
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Ia_Cthulhu_Fthagan/Azriel_by_mayorlight.jpg]

-Bio: Azriel, the daughter of a powerful politician, was the only girl out of her three siblings. She was her fathers favorite, and was given nearly everything she wanted. She grew up very strong-willed, and extremely cunning. It was thought that she would follow in her fathers footsteps, that is, until she discovered her Force abilities at the age of ten.

She has spent years studying in the Academy, and is just about ready to go fourth and aide others as a Jedi. She has no prior knowledge of the Golden Force Medallions.

15. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    NickLitYouAFlame - GM Approved

-Affiliation: Jedi Order
    -Name: Slade
    -Species: [image=http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/386/476_wolfman1.jpg]
    -Homeworld: unknown
    -Weapons/Equipment: Blue Double Lightsaber
    -Eye Color: Red
    -Hair Color: Brown
    -Scars: Scars all over his body
    -Cloths: none
    -Bio:
    He was found on the lowest level of Nar Shadaa. A Jedi chasing a fugitive saw him laying, crying in the street as a baby. He gave up the chase and took him back to Coruscant. He trained Slade out of his aggressive habits and anger. He never took away the predatory instinct however as it would make him an even better fighter. Slade first built a single lightsaber gradually working his way up to the powerful double. With his trusty lightsaber he continues to grow more powerful. His force skills have something to be desired but he makes up for it with brute force and excellent toughness. He can sheeding most sword wounds and blaster bolts because of his tough skin. His master took him on many missions until he had gained the right to be a Jedi Knight. He has worked his way up and has almost been granted a seat on the council and the rank of Master.

~Owner of a Golden Force Medallion~

16. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    And just so you know, i'm joining also!

-Affiliation: Other - Bounty Hunter
    -Name: "Nightshroud"
    -Homeworld: Coruscant
    -Weapons/Equipment: A Triple-Barrel Blaster, thermal Detonators.
    -Eye Color: Red
    -Hair Color: Black
    -Scars: None
    -Cloths: [image=http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q29/694377/Final%20Fantasy/CERBERUS.jpg]
    -Bio: Ever since a young boy, "Nightshroud" always wanted to be like his father - a Bounty Hunter. One time, his father invited him on his 10th birthday for his first Hunt. The Hunt was a success and his father was very proud of him, this was the spark that lighted up his Bounty Hunting career. Around the age of 16, his father retired from Bounty Hunting and so left his son to carry on the Bounty Hunting family name. During his time from ages 17 - 21, he was hired by many organisations, including both the Jedi and the Sith. He made friends with some of them as he gained their trust, but only visited them when something was needed. around the ages of 23 - 25, "Nightshroud" descovered whilst chasing someone through the streets of Coruscant, a Golden Medallion. When he caught the Bounty, he made him talk and tell him what it was. Apparently, it was a "Golden Force Medallion" and he was trying to smuggle it to the Sith. He also told him that it once belonged to a strange old man who was captured but was killed 3 weeks later. "Nightshroud", now 26, continues his Bounty Hunting career.

~Golden Force Medallion Owner~

Right now, we can begin! (Other can still PM me for a character)

17. master_sedgi

master_sedgi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2007
    IC: Darth Talos

Onboard a surviving Imperial Star Destroyer, Darth Talos sit down in his chamber meditating with his Golden Force Medallion infront of him. Suddenly, a commanding officer came in and stood still. Darth Talos stood and turned around. "How long until we reach Coruscant, commander?" He asked. "Only a few more hours left sir, we will soon reach Mon Calamari, then Naboo, then Coruscant." he explained. "Hmmm...Good, i will be looking farward to this, it shall be a day long remembered! Now leave!" Darth Talos said with an excesive amount of rage within his voice. "Right away sir!" He turned and left. Darth Talos turned back and sat down again. He reached towards his control pannel and pressed a button. Suddenly, an image of a female appeared on the screen. Darth Talos looked up: "Ah, Darth Syrus...My commanding Officer has told me that we shall soon reach Coruscant in a number of hours, first Mon Calamari, then Naboo, and soon after, Coruscant..."

TAG: Darth Syrus

18. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    *Darth Syrus*
    I bowed, then smirked. "At last," I hissed, my smirk turning into a wicked grin. "We shall have our revenge at last, Master Talos," I said, feeling a thrill of evil anticipation run through my body. I had waitied a long time for this. And now it was here. Patience was the key. The long awaited... key. Then my mind focused. Naboo?I furrowed an eyebrow. "Are we meeting with the others, master Talon?" I asked of him.

Tag: Darth Talos

19. master_sedgi

master_sedgi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2007
    IC: Darth Talos

Talos listened to Darth Syrus. "Yes, we shall, they should be with us by the time we reach Mon Calamari, and whilst we're there, we should take that Planet also with their own People, the Quarren" He said. "Did you hear about that Lady Syrus? Well when the Sith were driven after the center of the Galaxy, we were slowly dieing out, so we waited...Waited for ships carrying large amounts of people...We took the ships and took the People, the ones that refused took the ultimate punishment..." He told Darth Syrus. Darth Talos took ahold of his Golden Force Medallion and placed it around his neck. "And What about that Bounty Hunter "Nightshroud", Lady Syrus?"

TAG: Darth Syrus

20. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Nightshroud

Nightshroud finaly got to his apartment on Coruscant after collecting the Bounty on someone who was plotting on the destruction of the Senate Hall. He walked into his living room, placed down all of his equipment on the table and got himself a drink of Water. He sat down and put his legs up on the table as he gazed out of the window. He could see The Jedi Temple, The Senate Hall and many others. Nightshroud relaxed in his seat as he drank his glass of water. He thaught to himself:

"Hmm...Just think, if it was'nt for me, that Senate Hall would'nt be there, and possibly the Jedi Temple..."

He finished his Glass of water and put it down on the table. He tooked down and saw his Golden Medallion on his Neck. Nightshroud took ahold of it and took it from his neck. He observed it closely. Soon after, he placed it back around his neck. Suddenly, he recieved a transmission. Nightshroud pressed a button on the table and suddely the screen came on. "Who's the Bounty, where was he last seen, and how much?" He said.

TAG: Anyone (Jedi or Sith)

21. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Slade

In a growling voice he spoke.

"The bounty is none as of currently. The Jedi have been informed of a growing threat to the Council. He is very dangerous and we want you on our side. We cannot risk you working for him. As you are one of the most powerful bounty hunters in history. If, you accept this message come to the Jedi Temple. I will be waiting to greet you, then we will discuss the details of this job.

Slade turned of the transmission. The Jedi despretaly needed to obtain the loyalty of this bounty hunter. Him with this new mysterious sith would be compolete chaos for the Jedi to handle. He patiently awaited the arrival of the Bounty Hunter.

Tag: 694377, other Jedi

22. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Nightshroud saw a Wolf-like Jedi on the screen. He listened to him and then the transmission was turned off. Nightshroud sat up and said to himself: "Alright then, the Jedi Temple". Nightshroud stood up and took ahold of his equipment, attatched everything and set off towards the Jedi Temple. He left his apartment and walked through the streets of many people. Noticing who he was, they all decided to back away from him. Soon enough, he reached the Jedi Temple. "It's good to be back here again, oh well, let's go" He said to himself. He walked the Pathway to the Jedi Temple and soon reached the Main Entrance of the Temple. Nightshroud walked up the Stairs of the Jedi Temple and entered. As he walked in, he approached a Woman. "Excuse me, but do you know where i can find a Wolf-Like Jedi?" He asked her. She told him the exact whereabouts of his Medatation Room. He made his way up the stairs and walked the corridor until he could see a Door with 3 Red jewels over it. He decided to knock first and then waited.

TAG: Slade

23. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007

Slade sat up on the perch of his custom meditation room seat. He was trying to locate the Sith when a knock echoed through his chamber. He leaped down with a huge thud. He landed by the entrance to the chamber. He figured it was the hunter and he groomed his hair for a second before letting his visitor in. He opened the door to find the Hunter in the midst of knocking again. He growled in rough Galactic Basic.

"Please, Hunter sit down."

Slade force pulled a chair for the Hunter to sit on. Then he sat on his haunches. He was easily 2 feet taller than the hunter and about 3 times wider.

"Let's get through with fromalities then we can get down to business. I am Slade, Jedi Knight. May I inquire as to your name?"

Tag: 694377

24. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Nightshroud sat and listened to him, he identified himself as Jedi Knight: Slade.

"May I inquire as to your name?"

Nightshroud looked as if he was staring into infinate space. That very word "Name" echoed throughout the darkest reaches of his mind. Nightshroud looked up to Slade and said to him: "My name is Nightshroud, a feared Bounty Hunter"

He then started to feel something around his neck. It was as if The Golden Medallion could scence another Golden Medallion nearby and was pulling him towards it. Nightshroud folded his arms and asked Slade:

"So then Jedi Knight Slade, what will you be needing me for then?"

TAG: Slade

25. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007

Slade felt his medallion pulse against his muscled chest. This Hunter was special.

"Nightshroud, this Sith lord id believed to be coming to Coruscant. We do not know his intent for the planet, but that it cannot be good. This may not hit you like it has me but he may be planning to destroy the Coruscant. My entire life is here. I have lived in the Temple since I was very young. In case he does attack we need all the help we can get for he has many species of Sith to fight beside him. To our knowledge we have just us Jedi. We need a way to contest with this Sith. You will be payed handsomely for your services. What do you say?"

Slade stared into the eyes of the Hunter. Being the species he is he can read things from their eyes. This man is a hardened warrior and an excellent stalker. In more carefree times he would love to test him.

Tag: 694377

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.