main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi, The Sith, and the War: The Great and Final Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raziel_Hexagra

Raziel_Hexagra Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    IC: Raziel

Sekari would be almost horrified to discover that his force "powers" were completely nullified due to the Ysalamiri perched on Raziel's shoulder. As the man focused to do so, Raziel just grinned and twisted the blade 90 degrees, the razor-edge turning onto the ribs of Sekari as Raziel pulled out, the vicious curve slicing through the scales as if they were hot butter as the Raziel stanced himself once more.

Arrogantly, Raziel sheathed the No-dachi, and tightened his gloves in a most nonchalant manner. It was almost silly if this fool thought himself anymore than a fly in terms of technique or finesse in any sort of fencing of swordplay. Raziel would embarrass the man, and defeat his assaults without even the use of a blade. He wasn't worthy for a reply.

OOC: And technically, he would have killed himself in that attack, it would not have been Raziel's fault had he lunged himself upon the blade.

2. Raziel_Hexagra

May 29, 2007
    OOC: You know well enough I will always find a way to you. It's been like that for years.

3. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Cosmos

He watched as Sekari put the blade across Raziel's throat. Cosmos clapped, and threw down a winners Token.

"Well done Sekari, i'm looking forward to seeing your skills."

Looking up towards the Table of Matches, it went as follows:

Round 1
    Slade Vs. Nightshroud = Slade
    Sekari Vs. Icarus = Sekari
    Spinnel Vs. Nelvana = Nelvana
    Atenza Vs. Versago = Atenza (Raziel takes his place by Default)

Round 2
    Sekari Vs. Raziel = Sekari
    Slade Vs. Nelvana =

Looking back down at the contestants, he noticed that both Slade, Nelvana, and Nightshroud were both gone.

"Will both Slade and Nelvana please take their places in the cour--"

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard, and suddenly a small building nearby came crashing down towards the Courtyard and all of it's contestants. Cosmos quickly reached for a lever and pulled it. An exra lair was added towards the roof to withstand the weight of it. Still, Cosmos was unsure about this, and so shouted:

"Everybody, quickly run for your lives, but try to stay close to the Courtyard!!"

Suddenly, Nelvana and Slade emerged over the arena in mid-air, dueing...

TAG: Slade, Nelvana

[b]IC: [color=red]Nelvana[/color][/b]

Looking around to find Slade, she saw that the Jedi Temple was nearby. Running up towards it, she saw Slade, and Nightshroud.

[color=red][i][b]"Two in one..."[/b][/i][/color]

With that, she ran over towards Slade, jumped, and Kicked him afar and into the air. Jumping up, she noticed that the Courtyard was just across from where they were.

[color=red][i][b]"Lets make this interesting Slade!"[/b][/i][/color]

Nelvana spun around whilst in mid-air, slicing a slim building, and making it fall towards the Courtyard. She grinned, and locked both of their weapons.

[b]TAG: Slade[/b]

4. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: I just told you Schoolgirl_Bounty, you can either be in:

1. The Temple, with Nightshroud
    2. Under the lower-city of Coruscant

You choose.:)

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sekari - Arena

Sekari caught the token, then people looked up and started screaming and running out of the yard after Cosmos said something. Sekari looked up to him, who was having trouble getting down as his path had been blocked by debris. Sekari's humps bulged again and then he began jumping up to the Emperor. "My Emperor, need a hand?" he said, pulling out a device which called Charcol to him - the ship hovered next to them and one of the robots extended the ramp. "Thanks, come on Cosmos, lets go" he said plainly, looking up at the battle above them. He boarded the ship and sat down, retracting the ramp and heading for the Jedi Temple. "Can i have my other token, from before?"

Tag: Cosmos

6. Raziel_Hexagra

May 29, 2007
    OOC:

Uhh.. That attack was deflected. It never made it within 3 feet of Raziel's entire body. Raziel uses a blade over 6 feet long. The moment he came close, he failed using any force powers (which automatically disqualified him according to the rules, so he automatically lost at that very moment), and Raziel pulled away.

He never had the chance to even get the tips even close to Raziel. I call bull on that.

IC: Raziel

Raziel caught the coin instead. "This belongs to me. This man has cheated you. He is unworthy and failed to fight along the rules and failed to use his pathetic telekinesis." He tucked it in his grasp, tilting his hat to the Force-wielder.

"If you think you deserve it, then you're welcome to try to actually prove your Honor."

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Ok, ok Raziel, but Sekari stays.

IC: Cosmos

He watched as most of the building landed upon the barrier. It looked as if the Barrier was soon going to collapse. Suddenly, Sekari arrived towards him in a ship.

"My Emperor, need a hand? Thanks, come on Cosmos, lets go"

Cosmos Boarded the ship

"Can i have my other token, from before?"

He took out one from under his robes and passed it towards him. Suddenly, he had sharp pains within his head, and dropped to the floor. Right there whilst on the floor, a sinister grin crept across his face, but Sekari could not see it. Many thaughts ran through his head at this time, some voices also that he never heard before.

(Voices)

take part

If you expect to get a seat on this council

in the Battle of Alderaan Dmentae?

or want me clamp myself to the Wolves face?

then you must learn new moves

Give him back his things...

oh well, your here now, there's nothing i can do about it...

and especialy his Golden Amulet!

Uhh, Dmentae, can i speak with you a moment, there is something i need to tell you in private...

It is almost time for the Invasion of Naboo

Have you been holding back Master?

LOCATE THE WEREABOUTS OF NIGHTSHROUD

Nightshroud...Are you ready?

KILL HIM

Masters, Excuse me...

AND BRING BACK HIS MEDALLION!

...So then Slade

Forgive me

what of this thing you wanted to talk to me about?

Remember, Find that Medallion!

Ziost Reptavian/Gen'Dai

I believed the Alderaan Medallion to have been destroyed

I've decided to become a Bounty Hunter...

Just like old times...

My Medallion is telling me that...

you have the useless Medallion...

ZIOST REPTAVIAN

I have it's Data and Powers!!

BOUNTY HUNTER

This is the Only way...

BLOOD BROTHERS

it could also risk my life...

TAG: Sekari, others

8. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: Raziel, u cant say "someone impaled themselves on a sword -.- its god modding, and like i said i did what i did because u did what u did. So ur disqualified from the Rp...for godding.

IC: Sekari - Ship

Sekari looked at the Emperor on the floor, but left him due to the Force warning him away. Instead, he sat closeby and too kout his TWO froce medallions, one from the fight recently, and one from the first he did in the tournament - he linked them together "Ok, two, now what Dmentae? Now what" Sekari looked into the sky, as if looking for guidence from something - or someone. Sekari looked dow again at the Emperor, and noticed his face was contracting in many ways "Uhh, Sir? are you ok?" Sekari then noticed something going on at the Jedi Temple, some commotion - and told the pilot droid to go there straight away.

Tag: All

9. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: After all, Master_Dmentae is infact Co-GM. Azriel, i'll be tagging you in this Post:)

[b]IC: [color=green]Cosmos[/color][/b]

He was in a world of his own, through many doors lied voices, people, flashbacks, memories, and a dark room of which seemed to bleed out a dark aura.

Suddenly, Cosmos dropped onto the floor, unconcous for now...

[hr]

[b]IC: [color=blue]Amnael[/color][/b]

Walking up and out of the darkness bellow, he travelled along the pathways of the lower-city of Coruscant. Amnael knew many ways to different locations due to the computers within and bellow the darkness of Lower-city.

Walking up a set of stairs, he was up into the open, and was close towards the Jedi temple. Amnael looked over to where he caught a glimps of Nightshroud going into the Temple, carried by a Medical Droid.

As he was about ot walk over, he noticed that Nelvana had persued Slade in a duel, and slicing a thin building up, and fell on and into the courtyard of Emperor Cosmos.

[color=blue][i][b]"Hmph, good work Nelvana, just as i asked for, now to retrieve Nightshroud's Body..."[/b][/i][/color]

Walking over towards the Jedi Temple with his Huge Cannon in hand, he shot at the Medical Droid, blasting Nightshroud's body back outside, and creating a huge hole in the wall of the temple enterance.

Amnael took ahold of Nightshroud's body with one of his huge hands, and carried it back down into lower-city, and soon after, down into the never ending Darkness of Lower-city, back to the lair.

Walking up towards the building, Amnael threw Nightshroud onto a nearby table, and chained him up again, but this time, with more stronger chains. He grinned, and walked towards a control pannel beside him.

[color=blue][i][b]"This may hurt a bit, Hunter, and that is my you must become one of us, to trade in your Human weaknesses for powers beyond your wildest dreams!"[/b][/i][/color]

With that, he pulled a lever, and electric travelled through the wires, down towards the chains, and electricuted Nightshroud...

[hr]

[b]IC: [color=darkblue]Spinnel[/color][/b]

Suddenly from out of nowhere, Spinnel appeared behind Azriel.

[i][b]"[color=darkblue]Going somewhere are we little girl?[/color]"[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: Azriel[/b]

10. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Slade
    Arena Courtyard

Slade grappled with his opponent and pushed her back a little. Then dodging he hit her in the face with the end of his lightstaff. He used his claws to grab the falling building and pushed off towards Nelvana pummeling her in the stomach and sending them hurtling into the ground. When her body touached the earth, Slade leaped back and over the wreckage to land on his hind legs and watch as the remains hit the spot where he had left Nelvana.

Slade arched his back and bellowed a yell of defiance to his female opponent.

Tag: 694377

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Nelvana

Duelling upon the wreckage of the building, she emerged from a broken window she was thrown/pushed in. Jumping out, and landing on the side of it, Nelvana ran up towards Slade, bringing down her blade, jumped up when she was atleast 1 meter away, and attepted to slash his body or face. Nelvana laughed and pointe out something.

"Dear Slade, tell me, where is Nightshroud?"

TAG: Slade

12. Raziel_Hexagra

May 29, 2007
    OOC: Please.. You're acting childish because you're having competition and you're too spoiled to actually face it, making up excuses and whatnot because you want something your way and you don't want to actually work for it.

The purpose of a GM isn't to make the story, but to nudge the players to keep the story moving. If you and your friend just wanted to play together, you might as well just do it. Not allowing anyone else to do anything not according to *your* little plans is an awful habit, truly.

Then again, the only possible reason you can have for writing this as poorly as it is would be to have English as a secondary linguistic skill. If it's not, I abhor your educational standards.

By the way, I didn't say "[you] impaled [yourself] on [my] sword," I said the thrust would "allow you to impale yourself on the blade." This is called tense; conditional tense to be grammatically correct. It's using a conjugate verb. Reading skills can fix an awful lot of confusion you are having.. then again, so could spelling out entire words. For God Sake's... It's YOU. Y-O-U. Are you so insanely busy that you can't put in the effort to press the 'Y' and 'O' Keys? I'm fightin' the freaking War on Terrorism right here and I have barely enough time (about 90 minutes a day) on an incredibly bad connection and manage to at least type something coherent.

If you are going to "boot" me from "ur rp" then at least have a cognisant reason to do so, not a pathetic excuse because someone isn't suddenly playing 'ur way.'

13. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: Whatever, Raz, just make things clearer and dont make auto wins, thats what i dont like about Rp battlex, its all impossible to finish if both fighters wanna win, bcos there are no auto wins, and the other player is always just getting out of the situiation the other player has proposed to them. Also, if ur goinna start critisizing my dialect and way of pronouncing myself, just leave if you have nothing nice to say. "If you have nothing nice to say - say nothing at all" and as you diddnt put in ur last post (which had no IC in it) that u had a token, i now take responcibility for it.

IC: Sekari - Charcol

Sekari watched as the Emperor fell unconcious on the floor "Nightshroud, whaere are you? I need you here, by my side. When we are side-by-sidwe are unstoppable - remember Alderaan? and Naboo? you might not have thought i was there, ubt im always there, always watching and waiting, even if noneone sees me or hears me. I am there." Sekari looked down at the Emperor, and picked him up with ease, hauling the man onto a mopre comforatble position in a chair, Sekari sat and looekd at the approaching Jedi Temple.

Tag: All

14. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Arena

Slade stared around the wreckage at Nelvana. She was looking to anger him. Had he been anything but a Jedi it would have worked too. He was outnumbered and they had retaken the Hunter. His rescue had been in vain. Slade, however, didn't show any of his emotions. His face was like a mask.

"If you wish to anger me, look elsewhere. I am in control here. I will just take him back. I have an entire galaxy at my back. Do you think you can escape a hundred Jedi? Because even if you do, know that I will keep coming. But for you, there will be no need. I will crush you here and you will be too ashamed to show your skinny human face."

Slade leaped forward and flowed his emotions into his attacks. He controled everything. He was at peace. He was in his element. Slade no longer thought of this as a battle, it was a hunt. For prey and then to find Nightshroud. Slade struck to his left at her sword and then backflipped, simultaneously kicking her in the face and launching her on her own flip back.

15. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

She flipped back, and then sidestepped to evade the oncoming attack, ducking, lunged her Double blade into the building, and launched herself up.

Taking ahold of her blade whilst in the air, she came down, landing on her feet, and swung her blade fearcely towards Slade's neck. At this moment, she begun to show signs of madness, and insanity by the certain looks upon her face, but not as they would be later on...

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Arena

Slade stepped back and leaned away. The blade that had been directed at his throat passed right by his neck and he felt it cut a few hairs. He leaned forward and punched his overextended opponent in the face.

"You are becoming sloppy Nelvana. If you don't focus this Arena will be your grave."

Slade lunged forward and elbowed the face he had just punched and when Nelvana stumbled back he struck lightly at her leg.

17. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Trying to evade the Lightsaber, she jumped backward. Nelvana only recieved a cut on her leg, but nothing to serious. She wasnted to use her equiped blaster, but knew she could'nt.

Nelvana's eyes begun to glow crimson, and also they were as wide as anything seen before. A sinister smile crept across her face, and suddenly, she jumped to one building, to the next, and to the next until she was ontop of one. She awaited Slade's arrival.

18. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Arena

Slade smiled at Nelvana's outline. That had been a mistake, because no matter what in combat you must remember that a Jedi always has the Force. Slade strapped his blade to his back and brought both his hands up. He was using his Force technique Shatterpoint. He found weakspots in the building and exploited them. Suddenly the building Nelvana stood on began lurch and sway. Slade continued to break the building apart until the bottem was unrecognizable.

Slade gave a small push and the building began to collapse in upon it's self. This brought Nelvana down with it.

19. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

The building begun to collapse, and so Nelvana jumped down towards Slade. As she dropped down, she landed infront of Slade, as the building fell behind her creating a gust of wind.

She awaited for Slade's attack.

20. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Arena

Slade stood poised as he watched Nelvana come down. When she about reached the ground, Slade put his hands behind his back and pulled his lightstaff over his head. HE jumped forward with the ignited blade and struck down at Nelvana's head. When the blade was blocked, yet Slade was still in the air, he kicked her in the chest back towards the falling building. He flipped over and brought his sword around and watched his attack unfold.

21. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Amnael & Spinnel

Whilst lying down, he senced something. Sitting up he opened his eyes.

"...Nelvana has fallen..."

Looking over to Spinnel who had just appeared, he spoke:

"Collect her remains"

"Indeed i shall Amnael"

With that, Spinnel Disappeared.

[b]IC: Spinnel[/b]

Reappearing where Nelvana had perrished, he saw that Slade was standing somewhat near him. Picking up Her DoubleBlade, he walked over towards Slade.

[b]"[color=darkblue]Impressive Slade, but not impressive enough i'm afraid[/color]..."[/b]

With that, he disappeared once more...

[b]TAG: Slade[/b]

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Arena

Slade growled. He was getting tired of this Spinnel human appearing and disappearing.

"I must quell this little jumping bean."

Slade walked over to the still intact bow office that Cosmos observed the fights in. He jumped up to the level and grabbed a winner's coin. Slade pocketed it and jumped down. This was personal now. First they steal his friend. Then steal him again. And now Nelvana had tried to kill him. Which forced him to do something he hadn't in a while. Slade was a hunter again.

His roots had now appeared and they were staying that. Slade however needed some assistance. He remembered Azriel's Force Signature and could follow it to the source. He delved into the living Force and sifted through the signatures until he found the one he wanted. Slade sighed. Along with Azriel he had found Amnael and Spinnel.

She had been cpatured. There was no time for Jedi assisstance. Slade started his descent to the lowest levels of Coruscant. The place where had been found as a baby. At least he still remembered it. Slade retraced his steps to the warehpuse he had saved Nightshroud from earlier.

23. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sekari - Charcol

Sekari stood and left the Emperor on the chair, he went to the cokpit and noticed a familiar figure fighting the female contestant he had passed on the way in, he watched Slade defeat her then another figure appear and then dissapeared again. Sekari watched Slade stand for a moment before descending into the Lower Levels. Sekari Followed in the ship, activating the advanced stealth generator and sound dampening unit on the ship. He followed Slade, finnaly flyingbeside him he masked himself and the ship - with its inhabitants - from the force and opened the boarding ramp, watching as Slade ran to a Warehouse - type building. "Slade, its been awhile hasn't it?"

Tag: Slade, ID

24. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Amnael

Looking over towards a screen, he heard a slight beeping noise. A ship-sized object seemed to be travelling down to the lower-city, and so he guessed would be trying to get under the lower-city. Amnael also noticed a liform was close by it, and so looked back at Nightshroud.

"Not long now until it is complete..."

Looking back at the screen, he pressed a button, and suddenly the levels came up within the building.

Platform - Hallway - Elevator - Research & Medical rooms - Bridge - Elevator - Torture Chamber - Main Chamber

(OOC: They are the levels to reach them, no shortcuts, just them, Amnael and Nightshroud are both in the Torture Chamber)

[b]IC: [color=blue]Spinnel[/color][/b]

Appearing next to Nightshroud to check up on Amnael, he disappeared again, but instead of going uptop, he noticed something on the screen.

[b]"[color=darkblue]Ahh...Impressive[/color]"[/b]

With that, he disappeared until His and Slade's next meeting...

25. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Coruscant

Slade whirled around at the call of his name. He ignited his lightsaber during the turn and found himself face to face with Sekari. Slade deactivated his saber and sighed.

"They will have sensed you. Sekari, could you not have had the sense to follow on foot. And don't give me anything about stealth, because the people in this building have extremely advanced equipment."

Slade crouched down behind some barrels and stared hard at Sekari.

"Why are you here? Could you not have waited to confront me. I am trying to save Nightshroud's life."

Tag: Dmentae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.