main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi, The Sith, and the War: The Great and Final Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Icarus

Watching a monitor above the enterance to his chamber, he saw 2 shadow-like figures move swiftly and run behind a few Crates and Barrels. Icarus laughed, but it was not an average laugh, it was more like A psycotic laugh.

"Try as hard as you can Slade and Sekari, nothing can save Nightshroud from what i'm planning to do with him..."

[b]IC: [color=blue]Amnael[/color][/b]

Watching on the screen, he too noticed 2 figures attepting to make their ways towards the Platform.

[b]"[color=blue]Hmm...It seems that Both Slade and Sekari are trying to save Nightshroud again...but not this time...[/color]"[/b]

Pressing a button on the control pannel, the building went into [hl=black][color=white]lockdown[/color][/hl] from the first 3 complex's.

[b][hl=black][color=white]Platform[/color][/hl] - [hl=black][color=white]Hallway[/color][/hl] - [hl=black][color=white]Elevator[/color][/hl] - Research & Medical rooms - Bridge - Elevator - Torture Chamber - Main Chamber[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC: [color=darkblue]Spinnel[/color][/b]

Appearing at the burning wreck of the battlefield, he walked over towards the body of Nelvana. Raising his hand, her body disappeared. Soon after, he disappeared...

2. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Sekari - Warehouse

"Sorry, i know that they have advanced equipment, but i needed to find you - Nightshroud is doomed - we can try saving him but there has been a lockdown on the levels we need to enter" Sekari paused then commanded the ship to leave them alone, it flew off with the crew onboard, exept Sekari and Slade. "Shall we?"

Tag: slade, other

OOC: what is going on here????

3. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Spinnel

Appearing upon Nightshroud's ship, once Dmentae's ship called "Charcoal", Spinnel walked through a series of doors. Looking at a door, beside it was the rampway, so Spinnel gathered that he was near the enterance.

Walking towards a room, which had apove it "Cokcpit", he raised his hand towards the small machine within the wall. Suddenly, the door openned, and the crew was inside. Spinnel saw that Sekari as not inside since he watche him get out.

"Foolish, Stupid people..."

Raising his hand, the crew disappeared, one-by-one. Hearing a slight bleeping sound, Spinnel look at a control pannel which was flashing "Emergancy". He gathered that one of them must have pressed it, and so Spinnel knew that Nightshroud, and possibly Sekari would recieve a message soming from their belts.

TAG: Sekari, Slade

[b]IC: [color=blue]Amnael[/color][/b]

Hearing a noise comming from Nightshroud's belt, he took a small device from Nightshroud belt and looked at it.

[b]"[color=blue]Hmm, emergancy at Charcoal...It seems that Spinnel has acomplished his mission then[/color]"[/b]

4. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: I've noticed that there has only been atleast 3 active people here,

Me,
    Master_Dmentae,
    and Nicklityouaflame.

For this RP to continue, i will need a few of the original Cast:

Schoolgirl_Bounty.
    JENNA.
    Master_Sedgi,
    Blubeast_1237
    and
    Jedi_Master_Hex.

If this continues the way it is, and if nobody tells me that they are willing to continue, then i'm afraid i will have to close this RP down. The max is 2 days.

5. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: im willing, but uve made the plot mad, it was way more fun when we were assaulting planets and braying Jedi and Guards.

6. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Exactly, it had gotten too out of hand...especially with our 2 or 3 pages of constent RPing.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but i'm going to have to close this down, it's been fun.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.