main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Jedi Torturer's Guild

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by greencat336, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Faith

Jedi-Faith Jedi Master star 2

Dec 21, 2000
    Hehe, the Chinese water torture inspired me to look stuff up on the net... there's actually a book out there called "The History of Torture", so if you ever run out of ideas... ;) :D

Chinese water torture apparently isn't from China... it's just an expression, or so the site says... something about "Chinese" meaning "confused, disorganized, inferior, exotic, mysterious, devious"... hmmm ?[face_plain]

Anyways, water torture... I always thought that involved not dropping water on their head but locking someone in a tiny little room where it's dead quiet except for a "drip, drip, drip" sound... I can certainly imagine *that* driving me insane.. :)

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya Guildmembers!

Love that metal plate crushing Obi idea, Jane.

Thanks for the suggestions on dealing with my writers block. Actually I have a couple of plot ideas, but can't seem to get out the details & dialog. I've decided to stop trying to force it, just ignore the whole thing for a while and let inspiration hit when it will . . . Guess I'm back to being a reader (which is not a bad thing when there are so many wonderful stories to be read :) )

3. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Heylo everyone! How's the torture going? ;)

I've been more of a reader lately... I abandoned two stories (Bad me) but I have a major case of writer's block...

But some wonderful torture stories are popping up lately... They are so delicious! ;) :) :D

4. Skywalker Ranch Security

Skywalker Ranch Security Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 1999
    Drugs can be a great way to torture people...

Human experimentation works very well, too, and tends to freak people out.

5. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Ooo, human experimentation is very fun to read... Ooo, here comes a little plot bunny... Hmm... ;)

6. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Human expreimentation...? Creepy... :eek:

7. The-Dark-Woman

The-Dark-Woman Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2001
    Someone please send me some Obi-torture!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It is I,the one they call The Dark Woman

8. Jedi_Torturer

Jedi_Torturer Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2001
    Ok, this I have to get in on. I saw this, and I was like, hey, that's my name!

I LOVE torturing the jedi boys....as you can see.

9. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Hey, does anyone know where I can find any good Luke torture fics? It seems most people are obessed with torturing Obi-Wan and Qui-Jon Ginn. Anyone know of some classic trilogy torture fics?
    :) Thanks

10. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I love the name, Jedi_Torturer!!!!!! ;) :D

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Ooh, ooh, NatalieJ_214, there is a REALLY good one by SJ called Caught. It's here and at fanfiction.net, finished at the second. It's a Luke torture, and it's GOOD! It's after the battle ofYavin, read it!

12. Jedi_Torturer

Jedi_Torturer Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2001
    Oh darn, who let Jaci in here? I'm sorry, that was me...get that lightsider otu of here!

I must have been sending out my thoughts when she was typing...hmm...you don't remember that Jaci...

That was from me.

13. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Thanks so much Jacinta_Kenobi! I'll go check out that fic. :)

14. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Well, I'm not one for Obi-torture, but I think mental angst is fun!

Lessee, in A Mother's Love, I had Padme stay on Tatooine with Luke, get her arm nearly broken by an evil stormtrooper, face her "husband", is forced to take Luke with them to the Star Destroyer, help Vader kill the Emperor, is slapped around a few times by Vader, then is caught in a bunch of angst with Leia, is nearly assassinated by Xizor several times, then, at the end, dies saving her children.

Then, in Quality Time, I had Luke hear voices in his head, become paranoid, throw up his food, get caught in a fire, then captured by Vader in the end.

I may be a Fruitcake, but I'm not nice ;)

15. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    nice is not very fun, in my opinion [face_devil]

How's everyone been? Have a good holiday? Any new and exciting stories?

16. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Hello, everyone! Did I hear the words "jedi torture"? I think I did! (And so another sick kitty joins the list. . !) ;)

Where can I find your stories, Fruitcake? They sound so appealing!

As for Luke torture, SJade is the best around. Visit her site! She's got TONS of Luke-torture. TONS!

EJ

17. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Nice is NEVER fun! [face_devil] Anyone read any good Obi-torture lately? There's a good RR called "Hearts Entwined", started by Snowbee-Wan Kenobi, and Obi gets his hand smashed by a hammer and other nice things! ;)

18. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Sigh. I haven't read anything on the boards (except Luminous Beings) in ages. Real Life has been a B**ch Sith Lord since August. Well, I'm going to try to get back in the active life here as I'm starting to get the hang of the ongoing chaos of my life. . .

And HAPPY HAPPY NEWS (for me anyway) my muse has returned! I've got about 20 pages written of my Valdemar cross over! Got some really lovely Qui-torture & Obi-angst in it. (so far Obi has avoided any torture but he does get shot . . .)

So, what are the latest suggestions on JA torture fics to read? Gimme some links, people! Please :D

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    I was asked to unlock and up this thread.

However, I?d just like to quote something from the Fan Fic FAQ on the nature of "acceptable" torture allowed here on the boards:

Violence - The Star Wars movies keep it brief. If the torture scene fills more than two screens of text, it's too much. One paragraph is plenty when describing something unpleasant. For example in AotC, Jango Fett is beheaded. However, you do not see blood go everywhere nor see any details of the corpse. It is over within seconds with no lingering of the camera. Han's torture in ESB is one brief scene and though you do see him get shocked, the camera conveniently follows Vader out of the room so that you only hear and don't see Han screaming. Lots of really bad stuff is implied, but not actually shown, so please do the same when you write and leave out unnecessary details.

Just a reminder ? the boards are PG and explicit torture isn?t allowed.

Thanks!

20. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    up up up you go can't lose this again :)

21. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Ooh the thread is open :D Well here I come.. hehehee anyone else still here?

22. The_CPCJ

The_CPCJ Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2001
    We are still here, and we still disapprove. We must protest the advocation of Jedi-torture in general, and Obi-torture in specific. ;)

The Council for Prevention of Cruelty to Jedi is a small group as yet and we are taking applications from those who wish to join our ranks and help in the effort to put a stop to the unreasoning barbarity of Jedi-torture. ;)

23. Jacen78

Jacen78 Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2002
    hello everyone im new to this idea of jedi torturing but since you want sick and twisted ideas here's one idea
    have a jedi tie down to a table making sure you have a Vornskr to block the force from the jedi then repelty (sp) put a cather in him and out without any pain killers

now that is sick, twisted and evil [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

24. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    just giving this the boot up with ya !

25. Vampi_Digitalwytch

Vampi_Digitalwytch Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2004
    Well, concidering in my current fic in progress I've already nearly had Obi-Wan and Garen suffocate to death in malfunctioning sleep chambers, and I've got more in mind down the road, I guess I'm one for the guild. *laughs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.