Beyond ~The Jedi Trials Episode I: Darkside Uprising~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthKakarot, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Title: The Jedi Trials Episode I: Darkside Uprising

Story Type: ~AU~
    Time Period: Thousands of years after Return of the Jedi

Beta-er: Sekotian_Jedi

Notes and Acknowledgment: A very special thanks to Sekot, without him, this thing wouldn't have happened, thanks buddy. You might also want to check out his fanfic Mists of Deception. And thankyou to all of the people who let me use their usernames.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.....

The Jedi Trials Episode I: Darkside Uprising

It is a period of war, the Jedi and the Rebellion vs Sith and the New Galactic Empire. Jedi Master Horax, founder of the Jedi Trials, intercepted a transmission sent by the Dark Lord Vassago, saying that an attack is to be taken place on the Jedi Temple on Tanaab.

The Dark lord has full control over the Galaxy, his terror is known even past the Outer Rim. He has an army by his side, and countless Sith who all obey his every demand, he is a tyrant, a murderer, and the most powerful force user in the entire Galaxy.

Jedi Master Horax, along with a small group of Jedi have left the Temple in an effort to stop Darth Vassago once and for all....

Part 1

The magnificent sun of the planet Tanaab glared throughout the system, the light slightly obscured by the vast planet. Casting a magnificent shadow across the planet was the Super Stardestroyer Devastator, Darth Vassago?s personal command ship. Trailing behind the command ship?s incredible bulk was squadron of Jedi Starfighters. The small squad of five Jedi consisted of two Council Members, Master Horax and Master Kakarot, two Jedi Masters, Master Kadi and Master Sekotian and one Jedi Knight, whose name was Sango.

The five Starfighters shoot towards the Imperial ship. Pulling up towards their target all fighters preformed roll after turn in perfect synch with one another as they continued to gain altitude on the Imperial flagship. Then, on Master Sekotian?s command, the fighters dove. In formation they plummeted thousands of feet toward the massive starship. Pulling up at the last possible second they soared mere feet away from the hull. Reaching the prow of the ship they soared up once more and looped over before streaming in single file down the bottom of the ship before returning to the original formation.

Several Imperial Sith TIE Interceptors started streaming out of an opening Hanger bay towards the five starfighters. Those who had order the deployment did not know that they had just played into the Jedi?s trap. ?Master Horax, Master Kakarot, break formation. Then come around at mark 243 and 124. All others, maintain formation. Lets see how they do in a wedged pincer movement.? Master Sekotian said into his fighter?s comlink.

?Roger. Kakarot, burst thrusters and accelerate. You?re following my lead.? Master Horax declared in his stern command tone.

?Thrusters ignited. Following you around for attack.? Kakarot said as he tapped several buttons on his dashboard.

?Ready, and...... now!?

Both Starfighters altered their course and pealed away from the main group before curving around to either side of the TIE squadron?s flanks before opening fire.

?Sango, Master Kadi, reroute all auxiliary power to forward defectors.? Sekotian ordered as the remaining three starfighters in formation jolted forwards, directly into TIE squadron at an immense speed as blaster fire flew in all directions.

?This is where things get nasty? Sekotian muttered under his breath as his starfighter rattled from blaster hits that impacted the shields. Green laser bolts lanced out from all three starfighters. TIE interceptors exploded all around. Attacked from both the sides and the front, the TIE squadron?s ability to function quickly diminished, as did their numbers. The underside of the Super Stardestroyer was/>
  2. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    This is really interesting! :) Beautifully written, also! :)=D=
  3. Sango71104 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Great Job, Master Kaky!.
    More more!.
  5. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4
  6. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    rhonderoo: This is really interesting! Beautifully written, also!

Sango71104: That's awesome Kaky!

prj1: Great Job, Master Kaky! More more!.

sdhfs: great story.

Thanks for the comments, part two is here. *drum roll*

Part two

There was a sudden explosion of green dots on the sensor screens as the vanguard of Republic fighters micro-jumped into the engagement zone.

?All fighters, form up.? Horax ordered as he activated his ships boosters and flew towards the Stardestroyer.

The comm. suddenly came alive once more with a burst of static. ?Master Jedi, we?ve detected what looks like several Imperial ships coming from the dark side of the far moon. They?re most likely preparing for a hyperspace micro-ju?negative just lost the si??

Suddenly small bangs could be heard from the space-audio receivers as an entire Imperial fleet emerged from Hyperspace. They arrived just as the did the Republic battle group did. Capital ships started spewing out large fighter screens. TIE fighter, TIE interceptors and Sith Fighters emerged from the Imperial ships. While X-Wings, A-Wings, Y-Wings, and V-Wing came form the Republic ships. This was war. Death was left, right and centre.

?Don?t be distracted; Remain on course for the hanger bay. Remain focused on the task at hand? Master Kadi said as the five lone Jedi Starfighters loop around on a course that would take them for a decisive showdown.

/>
  7. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    That post was too short, Master Kaky.
    Great job anythough
  8. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I thought that too :p but, it is the end of a battle.
  9. SwordoftheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    It's good but I guess I'm nt important enough to be in your story huh? :p Lol!
  10. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    Patience Sword

Great Story Kakarot

Cant wait for part III

There is going to be a part three isnt there
  11. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    prj1: That post was too short, Master Kaky.
    Great job anythough
    SwordoftheJedi: It's good but I guess I'm nt important enough to be in your story huh?Lol!
    JediKnight20043: Great Story Kakarot, Cant wait for part III

Note: Thanks for the comments :p

Part 3

The Jedi starfighters approached the hangar bay in formation. All five flying at maximum speed. ?Prepare for attack?, Master Horax said as the five fighter repolorized their shields to burst past the magnetic barrier and into the hanger. To the far side of the hangar bay a large blast door slowly opened, revealing a small squad of Stormtroopers.

Even before his fighter had completely touched down, Horax had already unhooked his light saber and jumped out. The others followed moments later. Lightsabers ignited left, right and centre. The squad of troopers merely brought their blasters to bare and opened fire. The five Jedi sprung into action and spread out through the large hanger working in unison on the task at hand. Blaster bolts meant for the Jedi usually found its way towards a wall or back at the Stormtroopers. Jumping high into the air, Master Horax flipped into the centre of the enemy troops as his light saber leapt from his hand and whirled around him, slicing and dicing the Stormtroopers in his way. All but one of them fell dead, and as Horax stood up, the trooper ran toward an emergency lockdown console. Suddenly, half way there, he was intercepted by one side of a purple double bladed saber. The trooper fell to his knees and then died. ?So, I was thinking we have stormtrooper on a stick for lunch.? Sango wittily drawled.

The Jedi deactivate their lightsabers and continued through the door. There were no more Stormtroopers in the corridors, only a low humming noise was heard. Suddenly several shielded gun turrets dropped from the ceiling and the noise of lightsabers igniting was once more heard. ?Be careful!? shouted Sekotian, as the turrets opened fire upon the Jedi. Blaster fire ricocheted in every direction as the turrets fired without regard to what they were hitting. ?We have to get to the end of this hallway!? Horax screamed over the noise as he parried a series of laser blasts. ?Now!? Master Kadi instructed as he used the force to speed his movements and dart down the corridor in-between blaster bolts from the automated guns. But it was too late for the rest of the Jedi as a energy field appeared behind the turrets and cut them off from Dri-ma-Kadi.

Turning around Master Kadi saw the energy field that separated him from the others. His attention was turned away from his fellow Jedi as the door in front of him slid upwards to reveal a tall man dressed in black who had scruffy hair, a pale face, and eyes of a sickly shade of grey. He smiled venomously as he called upon the force to bring his lightsaber to his grip. Flicking a switch, the saber activated with a ?snap-hiss? revealing a brilliant red blade, which moments later came crashing down upon the Jedi Master?s own glowing silver blade. The two combatants froze and eyed each other over the noise of blaster fire. Then, suddenly, Master Kadi swung his saber and went on the offensive as he tried to force his way toward a control panel. The Sith parried the blow and flipped backwards away from the Jedi master and spoke, ?I am Rabai, Lord Vassago felt his greeting in the hanger was a little weak. Let me greet you properly?.?/>
  12. Saora_Bin Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nice.

*waits for cameo*
  13. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    MORE, MORE

KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. whiteeagle Force Ghost

star 6
  15. Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very good story, Master Kakarot.
  16. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Great job, Master Kaky!.
    Please hurry and post Part 4 soon.
  17. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
  18. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Saora_Bin: Very nice. *waits for cameo* (If you want to be in it, PM me)
    JediKnight20043: MORE, MORE KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)
    whiteeagle: nice job kak.
    Yodas-evil-twin: Very good story, Master Kakarot
    prj1: Great job, Master Kaky!. Please hurry and post Part 4 soon.
    Rilwen_Shadowflame: =D= Nice.....

Note: Thanks again, you should be thanking Sekot aswel :p

Part 4

Behind the shield the remain four Jedi finally managed to break past the turret defenses and came face to face with the energy field that separated them from master Kadi and the Sith. Thing out side the box, Kakarot plunged his saber into the wall and was rewarded with the sound of short circuiting energy. The move was just in time as a moment latter Rabai used to the Force to hurl Dri-ma-Kadi backward down the hallway.

Turning over Rabai saw the other Jedi and stepped forward. The only response he got was the silence. ?None of you dare challenge me?? Rabai declared as he spun his saber and brought it to the ready. ?Surrender now Rabai.? Horax ordered as he adjusted his footing. ?You were once a Jedi too. Don?t make me have to kill you.?

?You are fool old man! I am more powerful than you all! I am a servant of Vassago; of the Darkside!?

Master Horax sadly nodded. ?So this is how it ends. Your impetuousness will cost you much?. Drawing on the Force he vaulted through the air and brought his saber crashing down on Rabai?s. ?Go! Time is precious. I?ll follow as soon as possible.? Horax stated as he blocked Rabai?s fury fueled strikes. The rest of the Jedi strike team obeyed the order and disappeared down the hallway leaving the two combatants to themselves.

?Where now?? Sango asked as she ducked into another room.

?The bridge is our best bet to finding Vassago.? Sekotian pointed out as he accessed a computer display and brought up a map. ?If we take the secondary maintenance tubes, we can probably bypass most of the security measures.?

?What about Horax?? Kakarot asked.

Sekotian suddenly realized the that small hole in his idea. What about Horax? Even though they were strong and working as a group, taking Vassago down was something that would take every once of their power. Horax would be needed. Sekotian new this was one of those big command decisions. If he waited he would be dooming the entire task force and making the sacrifices made in vain. If he didn?t wait, he might be sending the task force to their death at the end of Vassago?s saber.

?We go. Horax said he?d rejoin us. We must assume he will keep his promise. I haven?t seen a time he hasn?t.? Sekotian stated.

Kakarot and the rest of the team nodded. Sekotian just smiled weakly. Now was were he would see if his choice was the right one?
    />
  19. JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= This is intense, great stuff. Keep it up. =D=
  20. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    There is a problem now, muahahahahaha.

No more for two weeks, I gotta study for exams.
  21. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Excellent, Master Kaky.

More more!.
  22. whiteeagle Force Ghost

star 6
  23. Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
  25. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master