main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~The Jedi Trials Episode I: Darkside Uprising~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthKakarot, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    Good job, kakarot, good job Seko!

2. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Study for exams???? :confused:

I thought the exams were over ages ago

Its the summer holidays now

Good Work Though, Cant wait for the next part!

3. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    I had to study for first term exams, my mum is a pain in the butt with that stuff.

Anyway.

Part 5

The team passed through a short, narrow hallway with no disturbances, which was strange, as usually they would have been caught up in another tangle that would end up with a few injuries. This time it was different. A few moments later, Sekotian lifted his right arm waist height and pointed to a set of pipes protruding through the wall,

"Look, the pipes, over there!" Sekotian expressed as there was a slight sign of relief within his voice.

The team quickly ran to them and. Oddly enough, the coverings were easily removed. Sango just waved her hand across the entrances, causing the weak welds to give way and the covers fell to the floor with a clang. Kakarot caught Sango's eye, and she stared at him for a moment, looking puzzled.

"Ladys first" he said with a slight grin.

"Why me?? She frowned. ?Oh lets be done with it, the sooner the better", She then smiled before crouching down, and crawled into the maintenance tube. The team followed. The inside of the pipeline was dark, damped, and filled with a thick dust covering, a few moments into the tube, Sango stopped.

"Master Sekotian, you got a glow rod?" She questioned, she reached out her hand, which was now covered in dirt.

Sekotian searched his utility belt until he found a container that he took and handed to her, "Nope, but I have a Halo-lamp", he said as he passed it to Sango, who flicked it on.

"What a nice place you found us Master, it's like being back on ORD Mantell, brilliant!" Sango said sarcastically as the team continued the crawl down the shaft.

"Oh, yes Sango, part of your training. that was a disaster, I lost my boot on that mission." Kakarot laughed as he accidentally put his hand green three figured hand in a large amount of lubricant oil dripping from the side.

"Ha ha ha, yes Master, I remember, you forgot to bring extra and had to spend a week in your socks" Sango whispered humorously.

"Well, yes, you and Master Starweilder had a good laugh about that, it's funny now, but at the time it was a nightmare." Kakarot chuckled, a bit to loud. Sekotian just let out a ?shush?.

The grouped continued downward on their search for an exit. ?Party pooper? Kakarot muttered at Sekotian.

4. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    :)

Keep up the good work

I only wish the parts were longer :(

5. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    If they were longer, the story would be over sooner :p

On the upside, this thing is a trilogy.

6. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Great fanfic Kaky keep it up

7. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Good stuff here, Kakarot. :)

8. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    yes very good.i read part one just now and its very good =D= keep it up i will read the rest later tonight :)

9. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Brilliant!

[face_monkey]

10. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I must say I am enjoying reading this. Great Job, for a Jedi.....[face_devil][face_laugh]:p

11. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    I'll echo what Zan said... :p :)

12. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    =D= =D= Excellent=D= =D=

13. JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ

JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2005
    =D=

Very good update. :)

14. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    excellent job so far

keep up the great work, is their going to action outside the star destroyer?

15. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Answer= Yes, but after the battles onboard etc.

UPDATE!!!

Part 6

A crackling smash echoed throughout the hallway as Rabai brought his saber down on Master Horax?s. The two exchanged and parrried blows relentlessly as the fight went on.

"You are reckless!" Horax proclaimed as he swung his lightsaber to the left with total control.

The two sabers crashed together once more. Both Jedi and Sith stayed locked in a powerful struggle between each other. Moments passed with no side emerging the victor. The pair were sweating furiously as they continued to try to overwhelm eachother and break the lock.

"You are the one who is reckless, with your foolish ways, Lord Vassago is the key to power! Not you!" Hissed Rabai, his voice clearly twisted by the dark side. Rabai was clearly not human, infact he only resembled a humanoid by his stature, he had the head of a savage beast, his many teeth showing, his eyes glowing a brilliant yellow, his skin, a light brown, he was a monster, that much was certain.

Using a burst of speed he broke the saber lock, dodged Rabai?s saber and knocked off the Sith?s footing. Rabai hit the floor with a thud, but quickly flipped back up and called his saber back to him. The saber reignited in his had as he leaped for Horax. Horax managed to grab him by his arm and threw him on to the smooth floor. Rabai continued backwards due to the force of the toss and slid into the wall, head first.

Turning his back on the Sith, Horax walked off in the direction his teammates had left.

"Don't you turn your back on me fool!" Rabai screamed in rage as he stood up and charged towards Horax, who was only a few seconds away. Horax whipped fluently around and sliced Rabai in two from the head down. Shaking his head he asked himself, "I'm the fool?"

Wiping sweat from the top of his head, he sighed before saying, "What a waste, you could have been a great Jedi". The Jedi Master quickly reattaching his lightsaber back onto his belt and ran down the corridor in the direction of his fellow Jedi teammates.

16. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    [walken]What this fanfic needs...is more Horax...oh, and cowbell, too![/walken]

Good job!

17. LemmingLord

LemmingLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2005
    Nifty. If you require a handsome and humble rogueish character, Lem Lo would be a spiffy version of my name to use..

18. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Interesting. This can only get better in time. :)

~Vassago

19. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    good work here kakkay, the exposition is proceeding most fluidly. your style is rather poignant and evokes good visuals.

20. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Maxle, I think thats the most complicated thing I've ever seen you say ;p

21. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Figures....you kill the Sith...[face_plain]

:p Well, I better be seeing me in this story! ;)

Anyway, good update!

22. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
  23. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    I echo what the others are saying good job Kaky keep it up

24. JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ

JEDI_KNIGHT_FRAZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2005
    Brilliant Master Kaky, good fic so far like. Keep it up .

25. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    this is a really good story! i love it! keep up the good work.will we see some more familiar jedi deeper into the story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.