main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~The Jedi Trials Episode I: Darkside Uprising~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthKakarot, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Thanks guys.

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
  3. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    =D= Great! Can't wait for more!

4. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Truly a master at work.

You should write a book kaky!!

5. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Excellent. Another part pretty quick, thanks sekot.

The battle between good and evil continues, TODAY! lol

-Part 12

"Finally giving up, Jedi?" Hissed Vassago as he began to walk towards Horax, his robes fluttering due to the erratic life-support system. As he did so, he smiled. "You?re so quiet all of a sudden, why?".

Horax stepped back, his saber held high in a defensive position. "Just biding my time, that?s all, your ship?s shields are down, and soon your ship will explode, killing us both." Horax took another step back.

"Then I'll finish this quickly!" Screamed Vassago as he leaped into the air, landing infront of Horax, who had already ignited his saber and swung back. Vassago's violet blade was there to block it. Vassago lunged for Horax' legs, missing, allowing the Jedi to punch Vassago in the face, knocking him back.

The Sith lord lunged forward once more, slamming his saber down at Horax, only to be parried with the accuracy of a green blade. Vassago's hilt went flying from the force of the deflection into the air and smashed to the ground in two pieces.

"Impossible!" Vassago screamed as he fired a powerful surge of force energy, knocking Horax to the ground. "You will die!" Vassago hissed as he lifted Horax from the floor and suspended him in the air before constricting the venerable Jedi?s throat with the Force.

"Now, Master Horx, you will know the true destiny of your pathetic band of Jedi knights. They, like you, will die." Vassago said coldly as he released his Force grip on Horax and let him fall to the ground. Noticing the discarded lightsaber hilt that had rolled to the side of the room, he called it to him. With the speed of a defector it leapt into Vassago?s waiting hand.

The lightsaber ignited with a decisive hiss, it's green blade casting a soft glow across the darkened room. Vassago laughed at the Jedi before taking a step forward, "I don't hear any begging??

"I..... Have lost....." Horax laughed as he slowly stood up, his left eye black, and his nose bleeding.

"Now, you pathetic whelp, you will meet your end!" Hissed the dark lord as he lifted the saber high.

"Please.... Have mercy!" Horax begged, his hands trembling.

"Who do you take me for? A Jedi? Don?t think you can escape now, pitiful fool!" Vassago grinned before raising his left hand, his fingers spreading out as far as possible, "Your destiny ends here!" Without another word Vassago hurled his hand forward, and from his fingertips shot the most powerful arcing lightening wave he could muster, its energy coursing through the screaming and squealing body of Master Horax.

"PLEASE NO!" Yelled Horax as his broken body was hurled across the floor, blue energy fanning from his burning torso, arcing from his mouth, jumping from limb to limb. "PLEASE STOP, PLEASE!" Horax cried, as his voice began to warp, and his face began to deform. His skin bulged and his eyes tightened.

"?Oh Please help me. Help me.? SHUT UP!!!" Screamed Vassago as he flung Horax into a wall. The lightening stopped and Horax fell to the floor. "That was but a mere taste of the darkside!" Vassago declared as he took another step forward, the green saber pointing toward his victim. "I want you to join me; this is the last time I ask."

"Never..... I'll never join you!" a voice that wasn?t Horax's own said weakly. It came from his mouth, but it wasn?t his. This was the voice of a broken man.

"So be it" Vassago whispered as he stepped forward. "You are going to die, you know? A very painful death, I assure you."

"Then end it, but this isn?t the end for me.?

"Don?t think that. This is the end. The Force will not save you this time." Vassago said as he stepped closer and came face to face with his fallen adversary. "Death by your own weapon.... Disgusting"

Horax just looked back stubbornly as his lightsaber lashed forward and cut through his legs, just under the knees.

Horax hit the metal floor with a thud, the game was over for him.
    Vassago continued the frenzy of slashes with the lightsaber, leav

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    =D=

Awesome, truly awesome!.
    This is the best SW fan fic I have ever read.
    Keep up the excellent work, Kak!.
    More More!.

7. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
  8. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    excellent :D

9. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    A great, sithly update! [face_devil]

10. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    :eek: =D= =D=
    Great!
    An amazing finish to the duel!

"Death by your own weapon.... Disgusting"
    Seriously cool line...

11. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    A Jedi Master would never beg for his own life.

12. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    i agree with you there master horax but still superb job there kak =D= hope theres another upddate soon :)

13. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    This is seriously the best one I have ever read. But I need to be in it. :p Haha I'm just messing around. Please, more soon. :)

14. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I thouroughly enjoyed this Kakarot.

Hope to see more, and I am glad to see the power fo the Sith realized in atleast one form.

15. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    ^^^ Indeed Zandoran, indeed [face_devil]

16. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    :eek::eek::eek:

OMG!!! Truly Amazing!!!

JK Tolkien and JK Rowling eat your hearts out!!!

17. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Nice job on the update, Kakarot. Interesting and intense end to the duel. :)

~Vassago

18. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Thankyou, Lord Vassago

19. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    I'm absolutely dying for my first appearance.

20. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    ^^ LOL, its coming up real soon. You'll be drinking a beer :)

21. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Where is it? Hurry up would you!?

:p Just kidding. Take your time.

22. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
  23. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    I just read all of what you've written
    It's great thats the only way I can put it
    Mabey Excellent would be better

24. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Weeeeeeeee, finally, an update :D

-Part 13

The humble leader of the Jedi Knights is destroyed.

In a blink of an eyelid, the Sith had won.

Now, only time can tell the fate of the Jedi in the galaxy.

The war in space was coming to a stand still, news had reached each side of the front of Horax? death.

-24 Standard Hours later-

The Jedi Team had managed to reach the temple safely, now, the Council discusses the Orders future? If it even has one.

?With the death of Master Horax, I feel Master Burditt should take lead, all those in favour, say aye.? The voice of Jedi Master Ghost was deep, it was a voice that was made to be heard. The room fell silent for a brief moment.

Several ?Aye?s? echoed the chamber, followed by the voice of Master Burditt.

?Thank-you, although I gladly take the position, I feel we take this day to rest, in honour of the late Master Horax.? Master Burditt leant forward in his chair, and lifted his glass from the floor, he sipped his Correlian Beer before nodding to Master Ghost.

?Now, as you may know, Master Corran was destroyed several months back during the sieges at Bos Pity.? Ghost raised his hand to his chin in a swift movement.

The Council Chamber opened, in walked a tall, hooded figure.

?I present to you, the newest addition to the Council, Jedi Master Shiphunk.? Ghost smiled as he watched Shiphunk remove his hood, and take the vacant seat in-between Kakarot and himself.

Following this, were the agreeing nods of several respected Jedi Masters.

Darkness loomed over the desert planet of Korriban, several rats scuttled past the hidden Sith Temple as it?s main door flung open, revealing the dark interior that was home to the Sith Trio.

?Greetings, my Lord?, hissed a tall, heavy built figure, who was merely a shadow in a dark room.

?Ah, Darth Dispicable, I trust all is well?? Said, Vassago. His words echoed the room, and seemingly throughout the temple.

Vassago took down his hood, his face was ageing, and his eyes glared with a yellow glow. He strode towards a small opening in the wall.

?Indeed? I take it the War is nearly over?? Questioned the Sith Lord. Dispicable followed Vassago toward the dark opening.

?Hmmm, the Jedi are in ruin, my friend. Only time will reveal their intentions now, and when it does? We will strike.? Vassago grinned as he began to walk into the opening, Dispicable remained outside. ?Soon their evil will be over, and we will extract revenge once more.? Hissed the Dark Lord.

?Oh, and by the way, I left you a gift.?

25. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    Great Job Kak, looking good....=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.