main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~The Jedi Trials Episode I: Darkside Uprising~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthKakarot, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    awesome job kak! =D= =D=

2. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    =D=Perfect job KAK! Im goin to miss Horax though. I need more!

3. Irish_Ghost

Irish_Ghost Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    bout time I was in it

4. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    =D= Very nice update.

5. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    I can't wait for my first appearance either.;)

6. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Thanks for the good feedback guys, MTFBWY!

[i]-Part 14[/i]

Vassago entered his chamber, his thoughts were rife on the matter, ?gift, what gift?? he thought, he glanced to a small shadow slumped in the far corner of the chamber.

?What are you?? Hissed the Sith Lord, ?What are you? Why are you here?? There was merely more silence.

?Now, my apprentice, now!? Yelled Dispicable, his voice mirrored that of Vassago, it echoed across the room.

It?s eyes shone, it stood up, it un-hooked dual lightsabers, it ignited them, twin red blades flared up the room, revealing it?s face. A long face, narrow with a thousand deaths, it?s eyes, shone bright orange, it?s hair, long black an greasy. It pounced.

In the blink of an eye, Vassago hurled his arms forward, sending blue force lightening at his attacker. It hit him, hurling him back across the floor, he skid to a stop against the cold black wall, it?s lightsabers dropped to the floor and shut-off.

Vassago called the sabers to him, and connected them at the base, creating a double-bladed lightsaber. ?This weapon, will be your end, Dispicable, and your death, will mark the end of an era.?

?Perhaps, Vassago, perhaps, although you fail to realise the situation you are in.? Hissed the Gen Dai?, Dispicable stood tall, and activated his lightsaber.

Inside the Council Chamber, the Masters sat silent.

It?s doors opened, revealing a tall man, with a horn either side of his face.

?Ah, finally, Master Jim, I feared the worst had come to you! Please, take a seat? Master Burditt expressed his relief to see the man, he sipped his Correlian Beer, ?How was the campaign??

?Oh, pretty average, although I do feel the Empire is getting stronger, as is the dark-side?? Master Jim took a breath of air, ??I?m only here now because of Horax.?

?Indeed, indeed, perhaps now is the time to strike against the Sith?? Questioned Burditt, his face became serious all of a sudden, and his tone of voice shifted to a more subtle tone.

?? No, no it?s not, although I do wish they would just cease to exist.? Master Jim frowned and raised his right hand to his cheek. ?All we have on them is that they hang out on Korriban, nothing more! If we go there, they?ll wipe the floor with us!?

?Perhaps, but we have the advantage in number!? Reboscale had butted in, which wasn?t usual practise for the well-worn Jedi Master.

?Is that what you think, Rebo?? Jim turned sharply to face his jedi brethren, ?then you are a fool!?

?A fool? How-so?? Reboscale stood up, and stared Jim dead in the eye. ?Well??

Jim stood up, the Iktochi Masters stared at each other, Jim reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled out a holo-disc, ?I?ll show you why!?

He clicked a button on it?s side, a blue image popped out of it?s centre, it was that of Darth Vassago, it appeared he was sending a message to Korriban, ?Prepare for my arrival my apprentice, be sure to ready our Sith Knights for combat, be sure they have the armour and light-sabers they need for a full scale invasion.? The image cut-out, and the Council Chamber fell silent.

?Many Bothans died to bring us this information??

7. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    OMG i cant beleive i missed an episode. :_|

Great job though, on this one and the last one.

Can you pm when its updated just in case i miss it in the trials.

8. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
  9. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    awesome job! =D= PM me as well with a update incase i miss it in trials

10. SaeseeJim

Oct 21, 2003
    Was that me that said, "Many Bothans died to bring us this information"?:cool:

Nice update by the way, glad to see I'm in it now.:p

11. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Yeah it was you lmao. :D

12. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    Interesting stories...DarthKakarot=D=:)

MAGAX_DESTROYER

13. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    Nice as usual Kak. I'm sad Horax died! :_|

14. MAGAX_DESTROYER

MAGAX_DESTROYER Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 4, 2005
    Yes, Horax hadn't been shown up for a while...[face_plain]

MAGAX_DESTROYER

15. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Horax deserved to bo completely owned.

16. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    You better update or I'll disown you Big Bro!

17. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Done, lil' sis.

[i]-Part 15[/i]

The setting was perfect, and Sith tradition was about to repeat itself once more, when the apprentice challenges the Master for power.

Darth Dispicable vs. Darth Vassago, the two most powerful force users in the Galaxy square off in a duel that will change the fate of everything.

?Fool, your training is not yet complete, yet you challenge me?? The hiss of Lord Vassago was spine tingling, his voice rippled through the air. It was riddled with the dark side.

?You are the fool for easing your grasp on me!? Dispicable was a huge creature, fortified with the darkside, and a Master with the force.
    ?I may have misjudged you, Dispicable, yet you are underestimating me.? The Sith Lord smirked at his former apprentice, and took one large step forward, and raised his lightsaber into a defensive stance.

?I do not underestimate, Vassago, I merely anticipate seeing you die by my hand!?

?So it is impatience that is your downfall? I?m surprised, after everything I taught you about patience, hmm, laughable? The Sith Lord chuckled to himself as he stepped forward once more.

And then it happened, the sabers connected, blinding light filled the room as the first attacks struck, then again and again.

Vassago leaped toward Dispicable, and aimed his lightsaber for his face. Dispicable was there to block it with a strong parry, knocking Vassago off course.

Vassago landed to the left of Dispicable, he smiled before sweeping his saber to his left, aiming for Dispicables face once more. Dispicable raised his saber to block.

The attack was a dud, the bottom half of Vassago? saber became detached with the force and shot to the left, severing Dispicables legs from the knees down.

All sabers shut-off.

Dispicable hit the floor with a thud, the smell of burnt flesh was rife.

?Mercy? My Master?? Cried the ruin of a Sith on the floor.

?Mercy? Once again, I am in the position of mercy.? Vassago looked at Dispicables severed legs, and then he remembered, Gen Dai? can regenerate.

?Please? I beg you!? Dispicable pleaded, evil still in his eyes.

?I know what you?re doing, fool. You?re trying to pull a Horax on me, trying to bide your time. Only he didn?t want me to get off that ship. You, on the other hand, want to regenerate!? Vassago raised his left hand and cast blue lightening over the two severed limbs, slowly burning them to a cinder.

?NO!? Dispicable sent his arm upward; in an attempt to force push Vassago. It didn?t work.
    ?Now you die? Vassago laughed as he stepped toward Dispicable, he looked him in the eye, and Dispicable glared back. Then he died.

The foot of Vassago brutally crushing the skull of his former apprentice, he felt the last essence of life drain away from a broken man. And it felt good.

?Is he on his way?? Questioned Master Kakarot, he set back into his custom built chair, his left ear twitched as he folded his arms and rested them on his lap.

?Yes, he should be here any second.? Answered Master Ghost, who found himself pre-occupied looking out of the Chamber window.

Once more the doors opened, revealing a tall, handsome Jedi, who?s tunic and robes were in pristine condition. ?Greetings Masters, I believe you wanted me??

?Indeed Master Jay-Kay. A you may know, you are head of tactical operations, so therefore we would like you to investigate and pin-point the location of the Sith Temple on Korriban? Master Burditt looked Jay straight in the eye.

Jay nodded before saying, ?Yes Master, shall I be taking company??

Burditt took a deep breath, ?Yes, you will take along Master Sword, her knowledge of lightsaber combat might prove useful on your mission, she should be in the library.?

?Yes Master, and thank-you.?

?Your welcome, may the force be with you? Master Burditt smiled at his friend.

?And you Master? Jay Kay returned the smile and turned to face the door, which slid open. Jay walked out, and off to the library.

Kakarot looked to Master Burditt, ?Didn?t we talk of promoting Master Sword??

?Indeed Kak, bu

18. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    I'm happy everyone said aye "almost instantly".

And my temper could be worse. I could have Big Bro's!

Good update Big Bro!

19. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
  20. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    w00t.

Great update. Loved the way dispicable died.

but where was the pm :p

21. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    I haven't read all of it Kak, as there is quite a bit, but it is great thus far. Nice job. Keep it up. I'll finish up later. :p

22. SaeseeJim

Oct 21, 2003
    nice update, but hurry up we want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

23. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    Great story Kak... I think you missed someone [face_batting]

:p

:_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.