main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deneveon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Walking down the corridor to the East wing, Deka adjusted her bag on her shoulder, wondering whether comign here was a good decision or not. Approaching the Jedi Hall, she finds a bunk and lays her pack down. Sifting through it, she finds her lightsaber, that she recently aquired from Master Quan. A tear slides down her furry cheek as she hurriedly brushed it away.

'This is NOT the way Master Quan would wish me to act!' Deka though furiously, trying to rein in her emotions. clutching her lightsaber, she leaves the bunk and goes to the training room. Other students have already gathered in there, some are training in pairs, others are meditating, or just practicing alone.

Deka walks to an empty corner of the room, and begins streching and meditating, letting herself become completely immersed in the force.

2. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    Is it going to be mostly fighting or training??

3. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    Name: Ender Lors
    Species: human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Primary Language: Basic

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Build (petite, average or heavy}: heavy
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: blonde
    Skin Color: tan
    Scars/ Tattoos: none

Affiliation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi

Weapons: one hold out blaster
    Previous Force training? Yes or no. no
    Lightsaber? Yes or no: no
    If yes, lightsaber (color; single or double blade; etc): none

Background: Orphaned on Corellia, worked as bounty hunter for a short while. Discovered Force powers during bar brawl.

4. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Welcome all. Orion_jedi, we will be doing a lot of both. For now, it's going to be training, but later on there'll be a lot of fighting.

IC: Master Xes visited the Sith training room and was pleased to find students already training.

"Good. You have already started training. You look like a promising student. Name?" She asked the human.

TAG: DarthTader

5. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    PLEASE REMEMBER:

Anything said out of character (OOC) must be accompanied by a valid in character (IC) post.

Please TAG other users to let them know you want them to reply to your message.

That's all. :D

6. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    IC: Ender walked to master Xes's office and knocked twice. No one answered so he figured she would be out. He left a message for her and walked to the East Wing, trying to find a bunk.

TAG: Master Xes

7. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    (IC)

Yes Master, I train for the glory of the Sith...

(OOC)
    I have taken the liberty of posting all the students on both sides, so it will be easier for all of us to keep track of the charaters

Updated Rooster

Jedi
    Zarath Koon (Kel Dor)
    Wynessa Narina (Human)
    Orion (Human)
    R't Tral (Jawa)
    Ender Lors (Human)
    Deka (Charda-Fan)

Sith
    Gaark (Rodian)
    Xer'xes (Human)
    Tader Kahn (Half-Human)
    Gesset (Quarren)

I will continue to update after someone dies or joins

(IC) Tader Kahn walks down the sith hallway, recording notes on his Datapad...class earier that day was about the history of the sith, such as Darth Bane and Exar Kun. Tader thought about these figures in history, as even though their flesh and blood bodies have rotted away, their ghosts remain. Tader was fasinated by this, perhaps if he was killed in the War Room, his ghost would stay. He had an intrested in Gesset, and maybe would be able to train him further. Last night the head of the Sith order had sent a message to him, telling Tader that Gesset was sent there by them, so he can train with the two strongest warriors known to the galaxy; Tader Kahn and Xer'xes. Both the sith were prepared for this task.

8. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    The wave of hover-droids came. Kahn had left the room. The Quarren squirmed. The lightsaber was unfamiliar in his hand. The blade was lethal, but lacked mass. The droids fired. Gesset twirled out of the way and spun into his favorite quarterstaff technique, spinning his weapon until it was no more than a blur. A bolt struck the green vortex, knocking the saber out of Gesset's hands. The quarterstaff was easier to use, but training with a lightsaber would be most useful. He called the handle back into his hands, dodging several more bolts. Re-activating the blade, he once again began a loose, almost artistic defensive posture. Another shot came, and the saber flew out of his hands again, nearly missing his head. Gesset's normally blue eyes misted over with a black tone. The Quarren leaped in the air, letting his rage poor out in the form of lightning, overwhelming the droids circuitry. His body slightly smoking, he grabbed the fallen lightsaber and stormed out of the room. "Kahn!" he boomed "I need you!"

Tag: Darth Tader

9. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    IC: Completely in tune with the force, Deka moved through the stances of defense. When in tune with the force, all the pain of leaving her homeworld and loosing Master Quan was irrelevant in comparison to the uplifting feeling of the Force.

Although small in stature, Deka was very lithe and powerful. Setting down her lightsaber, she practiced leaps and flips, her confidence in her ability to succeed at this school, growing by the minute.

OOC: whoops, I typed my species wrong. It's Chadra-Fan. Just a typo. You know, like Kabe'

10. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn walks up to an angry Gesset. He never relized the difference between a quaterstaff and a lightsaber.

He says to Gesset
    "That was not bad for the frist time, and there will be time to learn. Perhaps you will be better off with a double bladed saber? Now, go to your room and come back with the quarterstaff...I heard you have come to master it and you killed a jedi with it. I will be here to watch you."

Kahn walks into the Training Room
    "Saber training, Level Six" He calls to the computer

A wave of drones pour out of the hatchs at him. They come in close to take shots at him when all of a sudden, both of his lightsabers ignight. In a flash of orange and red the blades move as one...the drones split and explode. Useing the Force, Kahn blocks the beams, sending them back to the drones that sent them. When he is finished, a pile of scrap metal lies at his feet.
    He steps out waiting for Gesset

TAG: Deamon

11. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Name: Kahlinashia (Shia) Jervousiku Amwrinarez
    Species: Kiffar
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Primary Language: Basic

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 109 lb.
    Build (petite, average or heavy}: average-a little muscled
    Eye Color: royal blue
    Hair Color: black; streaks of silver
    Skin Color: dark
    Scars/ Tattoos: Tattoo on her right shoulder

Affiliation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi

Weapons: small blaster & v
    Previous Force training? Yes or no: Yes
    Lightsaber? Yes or no: Yes
    If yes, lightsaber (color; single or double blade; etc): Double; deep blue

12. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset grinned. This was more like it. He sent the staff into the same spinning defense he had attempted with the lightsaber. It worked much better this time. The first few blaster bolts ricocheted harmlessly off the maelstrom of metal flying through the Quarren's fingers. Angling the staff, he sent two bolts back at their owners. Only eight left. Gesset spun and lashed out at the nearest one with the staff. The droid fell to the floor, stunned and with a dent in it's side. It's partners were not so idle. They dodged out of the way of Gesset's moves, and one fired a single crimson streak that grazed the Quarren's scaly shoulder. Gesset howled. A burst of dark side energy surrounded him, a wave of Force that gave everyone in the academy a shock. Sparks danced from Gesset's fingers as he shot lightning into his staff. The next droid to be tapped with the dark side weapon would no doubt explode. And it did. And so did the next, and the next and the next. Finally, only a single droid remained. A sweep of the staff stunned it, allowing Gesset to leap into the air unnoticed. His feet came down on the droid, crushing it. As the wreckage hit the floor, Gesset leaped again, flipping and twisting in the air. When he landed, the staff was already in it's sheath, his arms folded in a victory pose. The dark side was stronger with him now than anyone had ever noticed before. "Better?" he asked.
    Tag: Darth Tader

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Ooops..I accidently put Jedi on there. I meant to put Sith...

14. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes left the Sith hall and visited the Jedi training hall. Most students were meditating.

"Attention all students," she announced. "Please gather here."

She waited at a corner of the training room.

TAG: All Jedi

15. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    IC: Ender walked toward the corner of the room following Master Xes's orders.

16. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka stopped her leaps, and processed Xes's orders. warming down, she put away her light saber, and walked slowing over to where Master Xes was standing.
    Sitting, she awaited instruction patiently.

17. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Gaark moves toward Gesset. "I need a training partner. You'll do." Gaark pulls out his lightsaber, activates it, and watches Gesset's every move.

18. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset frowned. "I was looking for some feedback first, but I suppose that experience is the best teacher." He began spinning the quarterstaff in a lazy circle, ready to block any lightsaber blow that came near. "You have that on a practice mode, right?"
    Tag: Gaark

19. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Ah, yes Gesset...I knew the quartstaff was a good idea. You may choose to uses your quarterstaff or lightsaber, it makes no differents to us.

To Shia.

Thank you for joining us...
    OOC:

UPDATED ROOSTER

Jedi
    Zarath Koon (Kel Dor)
    Wynessa Narina (Human)
    Orion (Human)
    R't Tral (Jawa)
    Ender Lors (Human)
    Deka (Chadra-Fan)

Sith
    Gaark (Rodian)
    Xer'xes (Human)
    Tader Kahn (Half-Human)
    Gesset (Quarren)
    Shia (Kiffar)

By the way, I will be gone this weekend, so you will not be seeing any more posts from me on Saturday and Sunday.

IC: Shia, I would like to see your fighting skills. Please, enter the training room and show us what you have to offer...

TAG: Adelaide

To Gesset: Yes I would like to see train with Gaark...just don't kill him, and don't let him kill you...our numbers are already low enough, we don't need anymore sith dead.

TAG: Daemon

20. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    IC: Gesset bowed to Tader. "Gladly. I will make sure not to kill him. My fellow Sith have nothing to fear from me." He continues his casual defense, waiting to see if Gaark will make the first move...

OOC: What's a kiffar? I've heard of most species, but not that one?

21. Zerohazard

Zerohazard Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    Name:Deeth Macen
    Species:Human
    Language:Basic
    Homeworld:Eclipse
    Height:6'
    Weight:190
    Build:Average
    Eyes:Black
    Hair:Short Black Silver Streaks
    Skin:scarred from previous burns
    scarrs:all over
    Affiliation:more of on the sith i guess although previous jedi
    Lighsaber:yes, single bladed red
    former force training:yes...trained under a master until a jedi knight(if thats ok wit u GM)
    Background:Deeth previously worked as a sort of "jedi trouble shooter" with a group of other rogues. During these long and hard missions, deeth began to feel the stir of foreign emotions...rage,anger,etc. Dispite this he continued on. Finally his group stumbled across a sith lord who took control of Deeth finally. Completely overcome by the dark side deeth turned on his allies destroying them one by one...not yielding until the last blood was drawn...during this fight he found that this feeling of power, this feeling of "control" was invigorating, the feeling of the dark side...during this fight Deeth fought a hard battle against his former allies where he was serverly burnt.

Now he sets out embracing the dark side and his emotions of hatred towards all that is optomistic...

...just for a side note...im new at this...like really new at this..so bare with me...this is a character from an old rpg session i had with a group, if theres somethin wrong just say

22. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Zero, will you come over here a minute? Thank you. *shows Daemon Zero's icon* That is a Kiffar. :) Thank you, Zero, you may sit down. :p *kidding*

But, yeh, that icon is Quinlan, a Kiffar. :) http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/quinlanvos/eu.html

ic- Shia walked into the training room as Gesset had said. "What do you want me to do?"

23. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: She smiled. "Those with previous Force training, please help train your fellow students who may not be experienced as you are. Get to know each other as well. Good luck."

She nodded at them and left for the Sith hall this time.

24. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    Takes out lightsaber and starts using force to manipulate it. (uses Form IV of lightsaber technique)

25. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    "Yes. It's on practice mode. You think I would kill a sith when we have jedi around?" Gaark moves forward, and swings his lightsaber over his head as if to hit Gesset on the top of the head with it. Right before he would hit, he twists it to the side, trying to hit Gesset in the ribs.
    Tag: Gesset
    OOC: That was kinda hard to explain, but I think you get the drift.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.