main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deneveon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Hi Deeth. you really haven't changed much have you? Just read the postings and you'll get the hang of it...

IC: Gesset moves his quarterstaff, but reacts too late. The blow sends him sprawling on the floor, numb all over. He screams out a curse. His fingers start to glow, but then he realizes Gaark isn't a real enemy. "I'm tired of this!" he shouts. "I'm always taking a couple hits before I can do some damage! I'll take a few burns if it means I can take down the Jedi, but Jedi don't burn, they amputate!"
    He gets back up, seething. He picks up his staff and sweeps at the Rodian's legs.
    Tag: Gaark

2. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    The blow connects, and Gaark falls to the ground. He punches at Gesset's face to distract him while he gets up.
    Tag: Gesset

3. Zerohazard

Zerohazard Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    IC: (in a calm manner) let me get something straight here. I will cooperate with all of you (talking to the sith walking with him) but do not assume that i, in any way enjoy your presence the least bit. I will rise to be the Purest of the dark, i will let no one stand in the way of that objective...

...I sense that we all, are strong in the force...shall we see who is the best amoung us? Just for the sake of competition of course.

TAG: To the sith that are with him (Kahn and Xer'xes im assuming)

OOC:
    A little further info on my character from the countless missions Deeth has gone from, of course he has picked up some money. He dresses in long flowing black trench coats...each customized with his own insignia that he created (he had nothing else better to do). He bares a visual augmentation in his left eye which provides an infrared option. He is never caught wearing anything then that of the best.

4. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Ok Hey I'll be joining, that ok?

Name: Tyss Rantal
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Byss
    Primary Language: Basic

Height: 5 foot 9
    Weight: 70 kg
    Build: Average
    Eye Color: Grey
    Hair Color: Black, Teal Streechs.
    Skin Color: bleach Teal
    Scars/ Tattoos: Tattoos Covering Hands, Face, Lower leg, and Back.

Affiliation (Jedi or Sith): Sith

Weapons: Light saber, (x2)
    Previous Force training? Yes
    Lightsaber? Yes or no: Yes
    If yes, lightsaber (Teal) two.

Background: Tyss was brought up on th planet of Byss, he never knew his parents, he was raised by a cult of Sith Battle masters. Learnt Much about Fighting and watching the moves of you opponent but he soon started too discover the libary, here he found a book that told of something that was around him and that influenced his actions and of people called Sith who could use it and gain power and dignity. He was told by his Teacher that the sith had died many years ago and that he trained the people that he lived with the ways of fighting like the sith, but that old releigions were not to be beleived. With out his MAsters Orders he taught himself in the ways of the force and soon found himself being able too throw lightning and make people grovel at his feet begging for mercy, he wanted more. Soon he Enrolled into a Academy that he had found, and started too learn more of the force.

5. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: Hey I found a computer, so here's a few posts

UPDATED ROOSTER
    Jedi
    Zarath Koon (Kel Dor)
    Wynessa Narina (Human)
    Orion (Human)
    R't Tral (Jawa)
    Ender Lors (Human)
    Deka (Chadra-Fan)

Sith
    Gaark (Rodian)
    Xer'xes (Human)
    Tader Kahn (Half-Human)
    Gesset (Quarren)
    Shia (Kiffar)
    Tyss Rantal (Human)
    Deeth Macen (Human)

OOC: Deeth, you are right, we should have a small compation of our own...wait a sec
    ::Jumps in between Gesset and Gaark, places a hand on each of them and forcepushes them back towards oppiste walls::
    Harnising the darkside is not easy, you must control your rage, not leting the rage control you. Deeth and I will demistrate.

To Deeth:Because you only carry one lightsaber, I'll will do the same
    ::Kahn tosses his red saber aside and ignights his orange saber::
    ::Sets saber to practice mode::

Okay Deeth, ready? Lets show them how it's done
    TAG: Deeth

6. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    IC:im glad you agree Kahn. (Throws off coat)
    NOW LET US BEGIN!!! (Ignites lightsaber in right hand on practice)

7. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    Gaark is angry. "Who are you to tell us to stop?" He charges toward Gesset, swinging his double-bladed lightsaber.
    Tag: Gesset

8. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Kahlinashia leaned against a wall and watched Kahn and Deeth, then smirked as Gaark charged toward Gesset again.

9. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    To Gaark: You Fool! You dare defy your superiors! (Points lightsaber tip towards Gaark) If your looking for some intensified training, ill give you that and punishment at the same time!

10. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting.

IC: "Well, you've all been quite busy, I see!" Xes watched the students train. "I want your attention for now, please."

TAG: All Sith

11. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss, covered in dirt stared at the group around him. All of them knew of the Force, he knew how too fight like a sith without using the force but he wanted too learn more. His light sabers lay dormit atatched too his ankels in buckeled holders. he Glared at the other sith.

12. Coreward

Coreward Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2002
    Name: Velas Cordeailes
    Species: Twi'lek
    Homeworld:
    Primary Language: Basic

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Build: petite
    Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Skin Color: dark
    Scars/ Tattoos: scar across right eye.

Affiliation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi

Weapons: lightsaber
    Previous Force training? Yes
    Lightsaber? Yes or no: yes
    If yes, lightsaber: yellow, dualphase

Background: Velas was orphaned during her youth and worked with pirates. She discovered her Force powers when defending herself in a fight.

13. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    ( You Seem too know what your doing and your doing. Thats pretty good for a first timer, anyway I don't really have much of the Right but I do welcome you to the Academy in an OOC form, so Welcome! )

14. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: Sorry about not posting, but i'm back

UPDATED ROOSTER
    Jedi
    Zarath Koon (Kel Dor)
    Wynessa Narina (Human)
    Orion (Human)
    R't Tral (Jawa)
    Ender Lors (Human)
    Deka (Chadra-Fan)
    Velas Cordeailes (Twi'lek)

Sith
    Gaark (Rodian)
    Xer'xes (Human)
    Tader Kahn (Half-Human)
    Gesset (Quarren)
    Shia (Kiffar)
    Tyss Rantal (Human)
    Deeth Macen (Human)

IC: Deeth and Kahn are fighting fouriously, but with control. Kahn archs his saber towards Deeth but is deflectied. They hear Master Xes and Kahn diverts his attention, back flips over Deeth and lands behind the fight Gesset and Gaark, both are cut and bleeding. He uses the force to grab both of their weapons, but now they start to fist fight...He looks up at Deeth...Both the warriors pull the two apart and point to Master Xes, who they just now noticed.

What is thy bidding Master?
    TAG:Deneveon

15. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset dodges out of Gaark's way and immediately kneels down. Sheathing his quarterstaff, he asks "What can I do for you, master?" His eyes cloud over, a sign of annoyance at his fight being interrupted, but they quickly turn to submission as he waits for instructions.

16. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    (Deeth stops. Puts lightsaber away, and turns to Xes)
    IC: Gaark! Cease your pathetic attitude! You are in the presence of a greater being, can you not see that!? (Glares at Gaark with poisonous eyes)

17. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Shia watched petty fight between Gaark and Gesset, rubbing her temples. She looked up and noticed Master Xes walking in. She gave a bowed respectfully and listened to what she had to say.

18. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes grinned. "Just a word of warning. I don't want anyone killed, maimed, or otherwise inflicted with permanent injury. You all got that?"

TAG: ALL Sith

19. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    I will take the responsibility of enforcing your will my master

20. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    Gaark bows to Master Xes. "My saber was set on practice, my Master. I ask permission to continue training with Gesset."
    Tag: Master Xes

21. Spell_Master_007

Spell_Master_007 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2002
    Name: Jay Dooku
    Species: Human
    Homeworld:Corellia
    Primary Language: English

Height: 160cm
    weight: 55kg
    Build: medium
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: brown
    skin color: orange
    Scars/Tattoos: none

Affiliation: Sith

Previous Force Training: yes
    Lightsaber: Yes
    Color/Type: Hooked Red

22. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset grinned. "I will reserve the honor of giving scars when we face the Jedi." He draws his quarterstaff again. "Now may we continue our training? I am interested to judge the prowess of our fellow Sith."

23. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Do not worry my master. We are just training. Gaark and Gesset are young and strong, they will not hurt each other. Deeth and I are warriors, trained by the most powerful of sith before we came to the Academy.

::Turns to Jay Dooku::
    I see we have a new student here, tell me Jay, are you ready to follow the path of the darkside? The next months will require your upmost dedication.
    TAG: Jay
    ::Looks to Shia and Tyss::
    Shia! Tyss! Training begins!
    TAG: Shia & Tyss

-----------------------------------------------
    UPDATED ROOSTER
    Jedi
    Zarath Koon (Kel Dor)
    Wynessa Narina (Human)
    Orion (Human)
    R't Tral (Jawa)
    Ender Lors (Human)
    Deka (Chadra-Fan)
    Velas Cordeailes (Twi'lek)

Sith
    Gaark (Rodian)
    Xer'xes (Human)
    Tader Kahn (Half-Human)
    Gesset (Quarren)
    Shia (Kiffar)
    Tyss Rantal (Human)
    Deeth Macen (Human)
    Jay Dooku (Human)

24. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset turns to Gaark. "Ready to go again?" He twirls his quarterstaff, waiting for an answer.

25. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "How's this for an answer?" Gaark charges Gesset, swinging his saber at his head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.