main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deneveon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerohazard

Zerohazard Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    IC: Kahn. I feel that we should let the remainder of the sith observe our battle...don't you agree?

OOC: im not really this stuck up lol

2. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    The sith Sat down, wanting too battle but wanting not to ask. He would not speak, He didn't like it, He might say a word or two here and there but not much.

3. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes watched the Sith students train, eyes darting around the training hall.

The Force was strong with all of them.

OOC: Hmm, where have all our Jedi gone?

4. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    OOC: I heard theirs a party in the alpha Secotion of the building :p

5. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    okay deeth, sabers out...
    ::before sparring he looks to Master Xes.::
    You are right, I do not feel their presents. Maybe they were hitting the kegs a little to much. Like I said before, Good will never defeat evil cuz good is dumb and now suffering from a hangover.
    ::back to Deeth::
    ::For the first time, Kahn raises his cloak, so now the students can see his face clearly for the first time. a black triangle goes down each eye, as a third comes up from his chin and the point meets below his lip. His hair is long and black, tyed in a ponytail in the back. His sleeveless tunic shows his bare arms, marked with scars. The students gaze and watch Kahn prepares to show them how he destroyed one of the most powerful sith of this era, Darth Phil::
    Deeth, lets do this...no holding back
    ::ignights orange saber, holds it with one hand, and leaps full force at Deeth::
    TAG:Deeth

6. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset stopped. "Good answer... but--" he leaped, a force-jump that carried him 3 meters in the air. He flipped and hit the floor, ducking into a roll. He came out of his somersault in a combat position.
    TAG: Gaark

7. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    IC: Now without any further interruptions. Kahn...shall we continue?
    (Re-ignites lightsaber, preparing to parry kahns attack)
    IC:Now let e show you the power of a light dark user!

8. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    Endor was in the target room practicing with his blaster. "I need more practice, since I'm a sharp shooter I better enhance my abilities with my blaster" Ender whispered to himself. "I remember famous Solo's quote, Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side." . Ender blasted a few targets after he said to himself the encouraging quote. After Endor finished practicing, he walked to the East wing to rest on his bunk. After resting he went to the garden to admire nature. Endor remembered his parents while he walked in the garden. After that, he went to to the showers to take a bath. After that he went to the bunks to sleep.

9. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Shia leaned against the wall of the training room again and watched Kahn and Deeth.

10. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes glanced around, and spotted Shia leaning against the wall. She approached the teenager.

"You have a lightsaber?"

TAG: Adelaide

11. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Shia looked at Master Xes, then nodded.

12. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss leaned back in his chair, now most of the people in the room were Dueling, he could not see anyone he could duel with. He got up and stared Direct while he watched Kahn and Deeth Duel.

13. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The standoff was unbearable. Gesset's impatience got the better of him and he dove at Gaark, staff extended, his eyes blazing.

14. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    Deeth swiftly intercepts kahn's motion with a circular parry. Then charges at kahn with a ferocious linear attack.

IC:Now Its my turn!!!

15. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Care to practice with me?" She asked the teenager.

TAG: Adelaide

16. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    "So we use the force? OK!" Gaark gives himself a burst of force speed, charging Gesset, swinging his lightsaber at his neck.
    Tag: Gesset

17. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn looks at Deeth, not budging...
    Deeth swings his saber towards Kahn's neck, but at the last second, he jerks his head back, the blade missing by inches.
    This took Deeth by suprise, and it took him a second to regain control. Kahn leaped back towards the wall and emptyed a flash of Forcelighting upon Deeth.

TAG: deeth

18. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset fell to the ground before the blade could shock his neck. "A Sith is nothing without the force! Of course we use it!" he snarled. Gesset's staff glowed, lightning flowing from his fingers into the dark side weapon. He swung the staff, intentionally missing the Rodian but releasing a blast of dark side power.

19. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    Orion arrives finally and pulls out lightsaber. Charges at Gesset with lightsaber, twirling it with great speed.
    "You want to mess with the peacekeepers!? yells Orion.

Tag: Daemon

20. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Up.

21. Zerohazard

Oct 25, 2002
    The force lightning strikes deeth, leaving him dazed. He begins to hold his lightaber in front of him, focusing...motionless...

IC: ...

22. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss look across the room where Xes despretly repeated the same question too a younger sith who wasn't appearing too be even active and too engrosed in what she was doing too for anything to be noticed.

He approuched Xes, "your friend appears not to be lissening. would you like to train with me instead?"

TAG: Deneveon

23. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes turned to Tyss. "Why not?"

She activated her silver bladed saber.

TAG: DarkJediTJ

24. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Up.

25. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    ::Kahn uses the force to slow down his surroundings, and leaps at deeth...however, the sith warrior blocks him with great speed, sending Kahn into a wall::
    Uh!
    ::Kahn is filled with pain, as his left arm feels to have been broken.::
    as you know, I am not completly human and I possess some self-regeneration qualties
    ::Kahn cracks his arm back into place and focuses his rage into the force...::
    Some say using the force is a sign of weakness, but I find it as a sign of power!/b]
    ::in saying this, he sends a wave of darkside energy into deeth, causing him to fall. Kahn stays where he is, watching Deeth, but not attacking him. Even though Kahn is one of the most powerful warriors here, next to master Xes and Deeth, he has never, nor will he ever attack at someone who has fallen.::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.