main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deneveon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    Orion smirks at Gesset and force throws him.

"Thats no way to talk to a commander, wannabe sith!"

2. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    You have threatened a sith? ATTACK YOU!!! ::Throws a bolt of Sith Lightning at the jedi, then gives himself force-speed to charge up and slash at the jedi.

3. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    The Dark Jedi Sat back and watched

4. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Enough!"

Xes glared at the Sith students and the Jedi.

"I will have none of that in this school!" She motioned for the Jeid to come with her.

TAG: Orion_Jedi

5. Orion_Jedi

Oct 25, 2001
    Gets up groaning with pain.

Orion: "Quite touchy, are you Gaark"? "Think twice about fighting an experienced jedi who has brought down a number of bounty hunters and criminals. "I'm just here to improve my skills numnuts."

6. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "Improve your skills on the side of the academy that you belong...numnut yourself that."

7. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "Leave us alone! If Master Xes let me, I would chase you all the way back to your side of the academy. Now leave, jedi."

8. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss Snarled "Worthless being. Return to your hole from that you were made from, Jedi!"

9. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    Ender roamed around the acadamy sensing a disturbance. He followed it to its source and found himself in the Sith hall witnessing the bickering between the Jedi and the Sith. He stepped back and watched them.

10. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset gave a wry smile. "The Jedi even knows his life is worthless. After all, anyone suicidal enough to openly challenge a Sith, much less a whole room of them, is begging for someone to end his pitiful life. We shouldn't hate him for wanting to die an honorable death at our hands... even if he isn't worthy of one." His toothed beak formed into a sarcastic grin noticeable by anyone.

11. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "That will be enough," Xes ordered. "Orion, come with me. All the rest of you, continue your training."

12. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    IC: Tyss Pulled out his Light saber and flung it around afew times, then started too practis a force stratergy that He had been taught in his child years letting all the hate in his body flow too his hand and into his lightsaber, soon he placed his right hand in the air while holding his lightsaber with his left then brought his left leg up too his right knee then he let go of his lightsaber and it floated as a red stream linked the two together. (OOC: Just Training my mind for force usage)

13. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn winces as the lighting hits him, but parlays the full force of the attack.
    But instead of attacking, he lowers his sabers and snaps his head around. Jedi!

Deeth, why the hell are there Jedi in our halls?

He looks over to Ender... and smiles.

You, Jedi! If I were you, I would leave now... For your safety, go before Deeth and I will be forced to dispose of you.

TAG: Deeth and Ender

14. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Word Jedi Seized into the Siths Mind and he quickly took his lightsaber still hovering and through it into the ground like a spear only then using his mind to deactivate it. "Jedi! What are you doing?"

TAG: Deeth and Ender

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Deaf." Shia picked up a certain jade-colored staff that was lying on top of a pile of steel ones. She walked slowly across the gym, bypassed Tyss and Gesset, then stopped behind Kahn.

16. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Yes, Shia?

Kahn looks at her when she stops, then he turns back to where he felt the lightside of the force.

Feel that? That is the lightside... these jedi are not to be toyed with. Though some of you believe that they are weak, I feel strength from them, it's hidden, but it's still there. We must continue training if we wish to defeat them...

TAG: all sith

17. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Then let's train already."

18. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset's face hardened. "I'm ready when anyone else is. The Jedi will be destroyed."

19. Orion_Jedi

Oct 25, 2001
    *OVER IN JEDI ZONE*

where are the other jedi?

I don't want to have to fight a war against the sith myself.

20. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss forced his hand to where he had dropped his lightsaber and quickly used force grab to get it in his hand.

"I am Ready."

21. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I am Jedi.

Would you like to practice with me? I will help defeat the sith

OOC: btw i am Deka, and i am a chadra-fan like kabe'

22. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    *Sith Hall*

Kahn closes his eyes...

I feel them.

The jedi have started their training... but we are one up on them. Now, lets continue our training.

TAG-All Sith

23. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset grinned. "Let us train. Who is willing to face me in a test of strength?"

24. Orion_Jedi

Oct 25, 2001
    "I'm ready for battle"

Tag: All Knights

25. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "Gesset, did you forget me? I won't let that slip." Gaark charges Gesset with his lightsaber, but about 2 meters before he would have reached him, fires a bolt of Sith lightning at the Quarren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.