main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Deneveon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Tyss returned to his focus of transfering the anger inside him into his lightsaber. his body calmed down abit and his lightsaber glowed with radiance, he then consentrated on moving it around the room and so he did just starting with it to hover first.

2. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset caught the lightning, letting the pain wash over him, spawning the power of the dark side. "I hadn't forgotten at all," he said, letting off his own blast of dark side energy. "Just needed to remind you, that's all."

3. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    "Hmm... As if I needed reminding." Gaark rolls to the side, easily dodging the blast. "Well, I suppose we shall settle this with our sabers, eh?" Gaark creates an illusion, making it appear that he is charging Gesset from 3 different sides.
    Tag: Gesset

4. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "I was planning on my staff, but saber works too!" Grabbing his dark side staff in one hand, and his stolen Jedi lightsaber in the other, Gesset started spinning. Aided with the Force, before long he was a vortex of energy blades, steel poles, and force lightning. "Illusions only affect the foolish. If any one of your projections get near me, there's no way it can survive, practice mode or not!"

5. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    The Sith continued to use the force to levitate his lightsaber around the room, a stream of red seeming steam connecting the two of them.

6. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "Well, I'm not beaten yet." Gaark walks over, just out of Gesset's range. "Nice trick." He uses the force to raise the Quarren's arms for just a second, while he throws himself into a roll, trying to trip Gesset.

7. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset went flying. The sheer momentum and the sudden trip launched him into the air. The lightsaber went one way, his staff another. As he neared the ground, he rolled into a ball, performing an almost acrobatic landing. He leaped up, weaponless, and dove for his staff, the lightsaber could wait.

8. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Continuing to train the Sith trained...

OOC: I couldn't think of anything.

9. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn looks on and heads to the mess hall, even a Sith needs to eat...

anyone care to join me?

TAG: All Sith that are hungry

10. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset heard Tader and holstered his staff. As Gaark came charging toward him, he brushed the Rodian aside. "Food? I'm coming!" He walked over to Tader, picking up his discarded lightsaber on the way. "Lead the way!"

11. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "Hey, wait up. I haven't eaten in days." Shia ran up to Gesset and Kahn.

12. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Oct 2, 2002
    "Food? Ah, yes, training works up my hunger." Gaark walks up to them, glancing at Gesset. "You are strong, Quarren, but not as strong as me."

13. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes let the Jedi return to his quarters with a warning. She left for her office, shaking her head.

Then she started planning.

OOC: Next up, Commander tryouts. :D

14. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset turned to Gaark. "We will never know who is stronger, and we will never need to. Our strength will be focused against the Jedi. But for now, we eat!"

15. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    *trains in jedi headquarters*

16. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "All Sith students assemble at the Sith Training Hall."

17. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Hope its not too late to join up.

Name:protius
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Courracant
    Primary Language:Common (english)

Height:6'7"
    Weight: 230 lbs.
    Build (petite, average or heavy}:heavy,well muscled.
    Eye Color: Left red, right blue
    Hair Color: silver
    Skin Color: white
    Scars/ Tattoos: Tattoo of imperial standard on right shoulder, number 0001 tattooed on left forearm, lightsaber burn scars on back, chest, and arms. Has bionic left leg, bionic left eye, and bionic right hand.

Affiliation (Jedi or Sith): Sith

Weapons: Lightsaber only
    Previous Force training? Yes
    Lightsaber? Yes
    If yes, lightsaber (color; single or double blade; etc):Two red bladed lightsabers. One goes into the end of the other, making it look like one long saber. However, the smaller "backup" saber can be drawn and ignited in the middle of a duel, for a surprise attack. Protius is adept at single saber combat, but excelles at dual saber combat.

Background: Protius was not born of a man and woman, rather he was born in a test tube in the Emporor's genenitc lab on courracant. He was made up of the gentic templates of Jedi long dead, a little bit of Palpatine himself, and a dash of vader thrown in for a little extra spice. His creation was brought about by the emporor seeking to create the geneitcally "perfect" Sith.

This met with rage from vader, whom in a rare act of deficance, demanded that the emporor turn Protius over to him to be trained. The emporor agreed, much to his own delight.

Vader took protius, and trained and raised him. He allowed him very little contact with the outside world until his 18th birthday, when Vader told him he would be going out and performing missions for him, and Palpatine.

Already Badly scarred from the brutal training at the hands of Vader, and emotionally destroyed by the little training he recived from Palpatine, Protius rebelled and ran away to join the rebellion, he was however caught, and turned back over to vader, where he became the dark Lord's punching bag.

After the fall of the empire, Protius performed assisnations, murders and other foul deeds. He had become a contract killer working for crime lords across the galaxy.

He soon however heard of the training acadamy, and left his life of crime to come and prove that he, Protius, was the greatest of all Sith.

Protius is a cold, evil man, and says very little. When he does speak, he exherts an air of arrogance and confidence. He fears no one, and has little respect for any athority figure. He also delights in terroizing those he considers beneath him, as he lives for the high that he gets off the fear of others.

He dresses in a massive Black leather overcoat, made from the flesh of his victims, and also wears black leather boots, pants, and a tunic made of the same material.

IC: Protius glared down the young woman in the enterance foyer, his bag slug across his shoulder, and his metal hand gleaming in the sunlight.

He could sense she was afraid of him, and his mere presence was enough to cause her to have a heart attack, or worse.

"How utterly Delicous" he thought to himself.

He stared her down a moment longer, and spoke.

"You there, woman. I am Protius, I am a Sith, and I am here to join this little....."

Protius looked around at the acadamy with a look of disgust on his face.

"......Kindergarten."

"y-y-y-" the young woman suttered.

"y-y-y- WHAT?!!!" Protius roared.

"yes sir. r-r-r-Right down that hall sir." said the terrifed woman.

"Thank you, so much,young lady." Protius said, as he gently took the woman's hand and kissed it.

"ohhh" the woman gasped, and then fainted.

Protius let her had go, and it hit the jagged edge of the desk and began to bleed. He looked at her with a cocked eyebrow, and slowly began to grin.

"humph! I think I might like it here after all!!!"

And with that, protius strolled down the hallway to where his quarters were, all the way he was wistleing the Imperial March....

OOC: I am nowhere near this arrogant in rea

18. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Protius strolled down the west wing of the acadamy. For being Sith housing quarters, it was unusally bright and cheerful.

There were skylights, flowers and plants. A sweet smell filled the air, and was beginning to make Protius sick.

"How dare they put Sith in such horrible acomadations!!" He thought to himself. He had always preferred drab and dark acomadations, rather than the frilly, cheery type.

Protius looked at the card key that had been given to him by the west dorm master.(Protius had caused him to soil himself. That was truely, TRUELY, delcious indeed!) It had "07" etched into its cold, metallic, face, obivously indicating that Protius would be occupying room seven.

Not that it mattered to him, really. All Protius hoped was that he had a single room, and wouln't have to put up with some snot-nosed wannabe Sith asking him all kinds of stupid, annoying questions at ungodly hours of the night.

Not that that really mattered either,for everyone had to sleep sometime, and Protius wasn't above killing someone while they slept.

He almost got Skywalker that way, after all.

Unfortuantly for him, Skywalker awoke, and had his lightsaber handy.

Protius learned a valuable lesson that day, at the cost of his hand.

Jedi masters are light sleepers, and Luke Skywalker had blazing speed.

Protius continued to walk down the corridor reading the numbers as he went along. It seemed that the single digit rooms were at the far end of the corridor instead of being towards the front.

Which was good, because little traffic would go by his room.

But also he would have to pass alot of people to get to his room.

But a little walk was better than a hundred or so Sith walking past his door at all hours.

Protius finally reached his room, and was relived to find out it was a single occupancy. It seemed that all the double and triple occupancy rooms were back down the hall, close to the foyer.

As not many students had enrolled or arrived yet, there were still single occupancy rooms available.

"Early bird gets the worm," Protius said, grinning.

He threw his massive bag (made from the stomachs of three bantas) on the bed, and began to unpack his things.

He first unpacked his lightsaber collection that he had accumaltaed over the years, either by killing the owners, or by outright theft.

He personally had the lightsabers of Mace windu, Count Dooku, Plo Kloon, Yaddle, and last but not least Palpatine himself. He had stolen these from Palpatines personal collection, shortly before his palace was razed to the ground after his death.

He then unpacked all the other sabers he had, and went about decorating his room. He was done soon enough, and as he was tired from his trip, he decided to rest awhile. but as he laid down an annoucement came over the comm speaker in his room.

"All Sith students assemble at the Sith Training Hall."

It was a womans voice.

"Must be the headmaster ive heard so much about. Humph! Well I can't have her sugary sweet voice bothering me while I rest can I?"

And with a simple motion of his hand, Protius ripped the entire comm device out of the wall by his headboard.

"There, Thats better!"

And with that Protius locked the door, turned out the lights, rolled over, and fell fast asleep.

And dreamed of dancing girls, and fine liquors.

19. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gesset had barely sat down with his tray when the announcement for the Sith came. He shrugged and threw the remnants of his meal towards the Jedi tables. He sauntered into the training hall. "What is thy bidding, Master Xes?"

20. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Xes frowned, and waited for more students to come. When none entered, she nodded. "Gesset. I have been watching you, and your progress. It seems that you have been most attentive indeed. But for one final test, I would like you to spar with me."

Xes flicked on her silver bladed lightsaber.

21. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    In one smooth movement the Quarren drew his quarterstaff from his sheath and spun it in his hand. He slid into a defensive posture. "I'll do my best master." Lazily tossing the quarterstaff from hand to hand, he watched Xes's blade intently.

22. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Kahn watches Gesset and Xes square off in the ring... kill 'em Gesset!

23. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    OOC: Thanks Kahn, but first there needs to be someone to kill...
    IC: Xes was being cautious, so the Quarren decided to take the first move. He dove at the administrator, staff spinning.

24. --Jacen--

--Jacen-- Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
  25. darthcoolmaul

darthcoolmaul Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2003
    **** your mum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.