main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi vs. the Terminators//Star Wars~Terminator movies//Set after Yuuzhan Vong books//AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by tyratoku, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    The New Jedi order just beat the Yuuzhan Vong a few years ago. The Jedi thought that the Yuuzhan Vong were gone for good, but they were wrong.

Before the end of the War, a Yuuzhan Vong scientist made some superhuman Cyborg/robots, code name: TERMINATOR. The TERMINATOR program's sole purpose is to Destroy the Jedi, and find the Yuuzhan Vong homeworld, so they can reunite with their creators species.

The TERMINATOR program has just been initiated, and they have been killing many republic soldiers, and even a few Jedi.

The Jedi have started to hear rumors about the TERMINATOR program, and are now starting to take actions.

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Ben Skywalkler, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, and Lowbacca are all their is to be a council, the council has only 200 Jedi under them, while the rumored TERMINATOR program has over 1000 soldiers.

The Jeid obviously need help, which is where they found an army under the commmand of a man named John Connor, who has turned one of the TERMINATOR program's best, to the side of the army.

RULES:

1.Obey the TOS

2.PM SHEETS TO GM

3.No killing off other main(participants) charectors.

4.NO GOD MODDING

5.USE THE FORMAT OF THE POSTS:

Name/Planet/side.

TAG:_____

6.I am in need of a CO-GM...

CHARECTORS:
    JEDI:
    Luke Skywalker: GM
    Mara Jade: Available
    Ben Skywalker: Available
    Jacen Solo: Available
    Jaina Solo: Available
    Lowbacca: Available
    REPUBLIC:
    Han Solo: Available
    Leia Solo: Available
    C3-PO: Available
    R2-D2: Available
    RESISTANCE:
    John Connor: GM
    Kate Connor: Available
    LT. Robinson: Available
    LT. Hall: Available
    Major Gordon: Available
    Turned TERMINATOR: Available
    TERMINATORS:
    General T-1000: GM
    General T-1003: Available
    LT. T-1004: Available
    LT. T-1001: Available
    Major T-1002: Available

If you want to be an origional charector, please dont post him/her/it until all the people of that side have been taken.

CHARECTOR SHEETS:
    NEEDED
    Name (first and last):
    side(TERMINATOR, Jedi, Resistance, Republic):
    Short Bio(2 paragraphs max, unless found on some site):
    Weapon (Blaster, Lightsaber, TERMINATOR mounted gun.):

OPTIONAL
    Vehicle (TERMINATOR Speeder, Jedi Starfighter, Resistance Fighter, Commando ships):
    Relationship (Who is the charector's love, dating, other):
    OTHER:

My people:

Name: Luke Skywalker
    Appearance: [image=http://geagan.free.fr/luke%20skywalker/luke.jpg]
    side:Leader of the Jedi
    Short Bio: Luke's bio
    Weapon: Green single bladed lightsaber

OPTIONAL
    Vehicle: Jedi Starfighter
    Relationship: Mara Jade
    OTHER: Father of Ben Skywalker

Name: T-1000
    Appearance: [image=http://stockimg.free.fr/wallpaperlinks/divx/cinema/terminator.jpg]
    side: Terminator
    Short Bio: The Leader of the TERMINATOR forces, who wishes to destroy the Jedi.
    Weapon: Specaily modified weapons.

OPTIONAL
    Vehicle: TERMINATOR Speeder
    Relationship: None
    OTHER: None

Name: John Connnor
    Appearance: [image=http://www.arnold.ro/images/t3/037.jpg] exept about 10 years older
    side: Resistance
    Short Bio: Leader of the Resistance, and wants to bring an end to the TERMINATOR program
    Weapon: Specaily modified blaster.

OPTIONAL
    Vehicle: Resistance Fighter
    Relationship: Kate Connor
    OTHER: none

Thanks for playing!

2. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    So I am guessing no one wants to play...

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    APPROVED

Name (first and last): General T-1003
    Appearance: blond hair, black eyes, virtually perfect
    side: Terminator
    Short Bio: Recently had a memory wipe after a sign of independant thought, and has no knowledge of his background
    Weapon: Terminator guns, blasters, etc.
    Vehicle: Terminator speeder
    Relationship: none other than himself
    OTHER: He likes to eat spare ribs.

4. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    Good, I have another player.

I will need about 5 more before we can start...

5. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    :_|I already have to "Up" this...no one wants to play except for Sith-Lord-Gunray...I need more people...I thought this RP was a good idea too...

6. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
  7. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i'd consider being han if more people join, or maybe boba fett.

8. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    ok trimaj, you can be either.

I need more people...

9. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    maybe i'll join as lowy

10. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    ok

if you want to be people, please PM me the character sheets

(^_^)

11. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    I'll be Jaina Solo,if I can put a little twist...

12. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    GARRRRRRRR!!!! people join, and lets get this thing going!

i mean, its terminator...you can blow things up!! weee!

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    I agree*blows up brother's computer and die's laughing* I'm okay just a little insane

14. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    You can be Jaina, and do the little twist

1 more person and we can start.

BTW: if you want to be someone, please fill out a Character sheet and PM it to me.(so I know if you are playing or not)

thanks!

15. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:hey guys i guess im that 1 person you need to Rp,heres my char. sheet!

NEEDED
    Name (first and last): Mace Windu
    Appearance(Hair, build, eyes): bald,brown eyes,decent-muscular build,
    side(TERMINATOR, Jedi, Resistance, Republic): Jedi
    Short Bio(2 paragraphs max, unless found on some site): he is a skilled jedi with a saber and the force, he has a good sense of right and wrong and is determined to help out the Republic
    Weapon (Blaster, Lightsaber, TERMINATOR mounted gun.):purple Lightsaber

OPTIONAL
    Vehicle (TERMINATOR Speeder, Jedi Starfighter, Resistance Fighter, Commando ships): Jedi Starfighter
    Relationship (Who is the charector's love, dating, other): none
    OTHER: nothing, hope i can join,thanks!

16. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    Luke Skywalker/Coruscant/Jedi

The Jedi Council filed in, all except for Jacen who was on Tatooine fighting the Terminators.

"We are now at full war with the Terminators And Jacen is in a battle on the Planet Tatooine. But we must discuss a different planet though, the Terminators have engaged the men and women of Corellia, who are calling for our help, I need a volunteer.

"Although I have already sent Master Windu to Corellia, but I have another Freighter waiting."

TAG: Jedi_Kkruhk88 (Lowbacca), Genimay (Jaina)

The Resistance Freighter was in hyperspace, en route to Corellia.

John was polishing his custom Blaster, and was occasionally looking at the NAVCPU, wanting to get to Corellia.

He heard a few men come into the bridge, and saw who they were.

they were Han Solo and Jedi Knight Mace Windu

"Hey guys, whats our status on your men?"

TAG: Trimaj (Han Solo) , DarthLaxon7 (Mace Windu)

T-1000's sound analysis program recognized the blaster shot's sound everywhere outside the Terminator's Main Camp. Siren's blared, warning men and women to run and hide.

T-1003 ran into the main tent, carrying a damaged Terminator.

T-1003 lowered it onto a medical bed.

The Medical Droid came over to the table.

"Status?" T-1000 asked.

"A damaged central processer...I am working to replace it now."

"Good. Now, what is our status on the takeover of Corellia?" T-1000 asked T-1003

TAG: Sith-Lord-Gunray (T-1003)

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I am low in the Time department...sorry again!

Lets get this thing started!

17. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    I PM my charater sheet please tell me if it is acceptable. Thsnks!

18. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC: can you really control what another char. does and says? like you did to me?

IC:he stared anxiously at John waiting for an answer,He stood next to Han Solo,wondering what was going on back at Coruscant,he wanted to go back there instead of staying out here in space,but he did what he had to do to defend the Jedi.

19. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    OOC: I didn't the only talking in that peice was what john said, who I am in control of.

20. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC:

DarthLaxon7
    , yes, he can do that. Even if he didn't control your character on the last post, he could if he wanted to. He [tyratoku] is the GM and has the ability to do so. Also, I am now the Co-GM for this RPG.

[b][u]Character Sheet[/u][/b]

[blockquote][b]Name:[/b] Carl Jones

[b]Age:[/b] 34

[b]Appearance:[/b] 1.83 meters tall, Medium build, Short black hair, dark brown eyes, Puerto rican

[b]Side:[/b] Resistance

[b]Short Bio:[/b] Since the needed age he has been trained in military tactics, survival and martial skills, and even in blaster proficiency. He grew upon war fighting first for the Republic until recently, when the 'Terminator' program came about, he left the Republic army and joined the resistance. He is willing to put to use all that he has learned to eliminate the 'Terminators' that have threatened all living sentients of the galaxy.

[b]Weapon:[/b] Blaster rifle

[b]Vehicle:[/b] Resistance fighter

[b]Relationship:[/b] N/A

[b]Other:[/b] N/A[/blockquote]
    [hr]
    [b]OOC:[/b] Now I just need tyratoku to give me a start off post.

21. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    vic is the CO-GM.

but, here is your post vic.

Jacen Solo/Tatooine/Jedi
    The war was raging on Tatooine the Terminators were losing, but by very little, thanks to the tactics of Jacen Solo, and Carl Jones they are the two leaders of the army fighting the Terminators.

Jacen was currently in the Main building, an abandoned building that was called "Watto's Shop" a small building, but it served well for a head HQ.

Jacen, Carl, Johan, Gande,and Fent were the head men and women of teh Jedi/Resistance army.

"Johan, Fent, Gande and I have agreed, the Terminator army have gotten more powerful since the begining of the battle...what shall our course of action be?" Jacen asked, waiting Carl's answer.

22. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Carl Jones

Resistance HQ, Tatooine

Carl kept his head and body low within the Resistance headquarters. He was tired, battle worn, and he was frustrated at how they could not seem to overcome this TERMINATOR program. They're just droids, yet they are superior to sentient beings. He fastened his grip on his blaster rifle.

"Johan, Fent, Gande and I have agreed, the Terminator army have gotten more powerful since the begining of the battle...what shall our course of action be?"

Carl thought for a moment. This was true; the TERMINATOR program just never seemed to run out of reinforcements. Carl's anger rose a bit more. He looked back over at Jacen, with a serious plain stare. He looked out in the distance, then looked once again at Jacen.

"We were winning this battle before - and we will continue to be victorious, until our blaster ammo runs dry. The terminators just keep on getting reinforcements, day by day. They all aren't that hard to kill, just that since there are so many and their numbers never seem to decrease, we are fighting an endless battle. We either need to attack the source or retreat. It's your choice, General."

He said, looking serious. He wiped his forehead with his arm. It was covered sweat due to the heat. That was another thing; if the terminators didn't overcome the Resistance's forces, then the heat would kill us. He waited a response from the young Jedi General.

TAG: tyratoku

23. tyratoku

May 10, 2005
    OOC: From now on, my posts (in OOC) will be This color

and my talking in my posts will be This color

Jacen/Tatooine/Jedi

"Hmmmm...heh, the heat is getting to you too, eh? well...I think we should evac, and pull out to Corellia, but not until we get the leader of their army...on this planet atleast. T-1000 is on Corellia, he is leading the strike there. I wil-"

"We should pull out now! WE ARE LOSING TO MANY MEN! Fent yelled as he jumped from his seat.

"Settle down! as I was saying earlier, I will lead a str-

KABOOM!

an explosion was heard.

Jacen and the rest of the council ran outside to see the leader of the Terminators on Tatooine standing there with 5 of his best soldiers.

"Looks like they came..." Jacen murmered as he pulled out his lightsaber and turned it on with a low bzzzzz escaping it's blade.

TAG: Squishy_Vic (carl)

24. DarthLaxon7

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC:well I would really prefer if no one controlled my characters.....

IC:Mace Windu sensed much disturbance on Tatooine.He wanted to go back so bad and help out his fellow Jedi but he must obey orders.No.He was a master too.He can make his own decisions."excuse me i must go".He then took his jedi star fighter back to tatooine.He landed on tatooine near Jacen.He jumped out and ignited his lightsaber and ran up near Jacen and commented."here to help, i sensed a disturbance and had to come help".He walked towards the TERMINATORS with his saber ignited in hand .

25. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    OOC: Sry for being so slow...been busy.

IC: T-1003

Staring at the General with cold, emotionless eyes, T-1003 began to reload his gun.

"I'm afraid sir, that Corellia is not providing as much of a challenge as I had hoped. This people are weak," he stated, trailing off near the end when blaster fire was heard closer to the tent. "There's no doubt that we will win this planet with little loss."

When he finished preparing his weaponry, he began work on the faulty terminator's cpu. After a couple of minutes, he grunted, pulled out his gun and shot the machine in the head.

"Eh, they don't make them like they used to," he said with a frown. "Bloody older models can't do anything. Disgraces the skilled ones."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.