main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Jedi vs. the Terminators//Star Wars~Terminator movies//Set after Yuuzhan Vong books//AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by tyratoku, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    IC:Master Windu marched toward the TERMINATOR saber in hand.Blocking for when they decided to fire.he took a swing at one of them and they threw him into the ground and fired.Quickly he rolled out of the way and cut 2 in half.Then used the force push to knock down the other 3.That would give him advantage only for a moment.He then jumped over the leader and slashed side ways splitting one in half.The other he ducked and sweep tripped it off its feet and stuckthe lightsaber in its neck and dragged it down so the body was in half.Then the leader started firing at him but he quickly brought his saber up to block the shots.He couldnt take him alone......

OOC:He couldnt take him alone...... (HINT HINT8-} ;) )

2. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC:

DarthLaxon7, you are god modding. Just because your character is a Jedi Master doesn't mean he is invincible and all powerful. Also, you are taking things way too fast. You were on your starfighter and then the next sentence your back on Tatooine? I don't think so. Then, you go and kill all the terminators in the area (except 1) in a single post. If you didn't read correctly, they are five of the best Terminator machines, so that was not acceptable. As Co-GM of this RPG, I nullify your last two posts (meaning they didn't count). Continue as you were before that (in space), and take things slow or just wait for tyratoku to give you an update before you post again.

[b][color=#00dd00]Carl Jones[/color]

[i]Resistance HQ, Tatooine[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]As Carl ran outside with the rest of the Resistance leaders, he saw the Terminator leader of Tatooine. He quickly drew his blaster rifle and aimed it up at one of the Terminators that was with the leader. He prepared in his own stance. Before he fired, he looked over at Jacen, and nodded as he spoke.

[color=#00dd00]"C'mon. We can get the leader right now. He came to us, saving us the time it would have took to find him - he's just made our job a lot easier."[/color]

Carl said with some sarcasm and as he put on a smile on his face. He chuckled and then quickly became serious again. He aimed the pinpoint laser scope from the rifle up at the head of one of the Terminator soldiers, and pulled the trigger twice.[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: tyratoku[/b]

3. DarthLaxon7

DarthLaxon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    OOC: I AM ALL POWERFUL,MACE WINDU IS NOW ON THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!![face_devil] ,just playing,anyway this RP is boring, so im dropping out,someone can take Windu if they want.

4. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    well...it looks like a person dropped out.

figures

so now we only have like 5 people...dang...

should I ask NaboosPrincess to lock this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.