main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic The Job Complaining Thread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

I hate my job i sit in a call center, and take calls all day, i feel lazy and crappy, (working right now) upside is, is that i have a new computer --

2. thecleric007

thecleric007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2003
    I am a university student, so I get to pay lots of money to take boring Anthro classes, live in a tiny hovel, and eat crappy food.

Oddly enough, despite all this, I really love it here. Though I can't wait to go home for Reading Week!

The Cleric 007

3. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    I hate my job i sit in a call center, and take calls all day, i feel lazy and crappy, (working right now) upside is, is that i have a new computer --

Really? Welcome to my world. I feel stiff from those stupid chairs and I hate been yelled at all day. Plus, now I'm going back into training for another department, and they're thinking about not giving us our raise. The *@#$ ^&&*#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LIST OF WHAT NOT TO DO WHEN CALLING A CALL CENTER

1. Speaker phones are crap, we can barely hear you because of the echo, same goes for cell phones but because of the static.

2. Calling in screaming angrily won't help matters.

3. Don't call in asking to speak to the president of the company.

4. If you ask for a supervisor, well, you won't even be talking to a REAL supervisor. 95% of the time, it's a regular customer service rep trained to take supervisor calls.

5. If you record the call without letting us know, it's against the law.

6. If you threaten to sue because we don't give you the answer you don't like, well we don't care.

That's all I can think of. :p

4. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

wow DB. that is so correct, one more to add, i hate hearing what i said after i said it, like lag on the line or something ! I have only working there for about a month, i have money though..

5. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    i hate being a paper boy. They take out money from paycheck when you have to get more rubber bands from them, have to deliever them no matter the weather, deal with annoying people you have to deliever to, and even get bitten by dogs who get loose.

wolf

6. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

quit thats the worst job !

7. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    but I have no were else to go to get money. :_|

wolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.