main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal Of Leia Organa Solo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthObi_05, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthObi_05

DarthObi_05 Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2005
    Chapter 1

April 19,190 A.D.

I cannot believe I am going to be married tommarow! Even if we are eloping, Han says it is for the best but I had wanted a big nice wedding. You know if you were born in the time of the Emperor and you were a Rebel would you want a big public wedding? The only two people allowed is my brother Luke and his wife Mara Jade. Alright, I know it's for the best and Han is trying to protect me. Oh boy, Han's calling me.. I think he's upset because the Marriage Certificate can't be ready for a week.

So Dear Journal, time to go massage Han's shoulders. See if he can loosen up.

Soon to be Mrs. Organa Solo

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Interesting start. I hope the next post will be longer. :D

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Wow, Luke married before Leia. Interesting AU. What's A.D.?

4. NARRABIE

NARRABIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2005
    Post soon

5. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    [/color]
    VaderLVR64- MY posts will be longer, but I need time to think... I promise at least by Monday I will have another post.

Darthishtar- Thanks for the comment, will try to get the next post.

NARRABIE- Thank you also for the comment!

6. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    Chapter 2

Dear Journal,

I am now finally Mrs.Organa Solo! The wedding ( or what you call a secret wedding)went very well. We had my brother marry us. He has the right to do so since he is a Jedi Night. I was dressed in a long gown with a V- cut neck... and a veil of flowers. Han was dressed in a Tux. You could hardly imagine him in one... but this is a special day for him and me. I persuaded him last night when I was rubbing his shoulders. Mara Jade was dresses in a modest ( for a Jedi) brown short dress, with a light brown shrug around her shoulders. After the wedding we took of in the Millinuem Falcon for our honey moon to Coros****. Then after our Honey Moon we went to Dathomir to check up on Han's planet he bought when courting me, the Dathomirien witches were very happy on recieving us. After they got us settled we went to go have dinner in the Grand Palace. Then we headed to bed in our hut they gave us for the night. Then in the morning we went to go to Yavin 4 where we would live untill the war was straitened out. I'm feeling very sick latley so thats why I'm in bed... where I'm writing in my Journal as we speak. It could be from the food or it could not. No one knows for sure.

Well I am growing tired, Leia Organa Solo

****************************************************************************************************************
    Well, how is this? Oh and I'm putting A.P. which is After Palpatine

7. americantragedy

americantragedy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    hmmm, interesting.
    i will definatly have to see where this goes.
    -mia-

8. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    I'd like to see where this is going. Interesting start.

9. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    Thanks, my keyboard is really old and messes up alot, so if you see errors. It's the keyboard... i'm trying really hard to make this a good story.
    Thanks, DarthObi_05

10. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    This will be a really short post. I don't have much time.
    *******************************************************************************************************
    Chapter 3

Well, I just found out that I am pregnant! Han and I are SO excited... this morning he insisted that I go to the docter. I was feeling sick for a few weeks now. All we have to do is to announce it to everyone. I wonder how that will go. On Tuesday I will have my baby shower. Mara and Luke are really excited about his. Mara wants to help out all she can, and Luke wanted to feel with the Force to see if it's boy twins or girl twins or both. Han would prefer boys. I wouldn't mind both.

May the Force be with you! Leia Organa Solo ( expectant mother)

11. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    It's a very interseting idea.

And don't worry about the typoes... they happen to everyone. You could ask someone to read through the posts for you before you put them up. It might help with that and it makes it reader friendlier. =)

Is this 100% Alternat Universe, or are you using some of the events in the EU as background?

You move through her life rather quickly though. Right now you have the marriage and the getting pregnate. Try adding in a few things from everyday lives. Little frustrations, fights with Han, Luke, Mara, anyone. It'll pep everything up a bit. and it'll give your character more depths. That way we can see how she reacts to things and blows off steam. This is her private journal, meaning it's gonna be real Leia and not polished to shine for the public Leia. =) Use that fact shamelessly to give a view of what you think her inner working is.

Good luck with the rest. And ENJOY!

~Cala

12. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    Thanks Cala, would you like to be that person? I'm gonna work on that next post and will put in some real italic ANGER!

DarthObi_05

13. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Still so sweet. :)

14. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    Chapter 4

Dear Journal,

Today has been the WORST possible day of my life... I had a big fight with Han then threw up my breakfast and had a headache for the wrest of the day. My fight with Han was about if I would accompany him to the State Meeting in order to get him out of jail. I know that might not be big to you but I had just finished up-chucking my breakfast and was tired. This is my first pregnancy and I'm new to it. He dosn't seem to realize that. But when I asked Luke to go to the meeting for me and he agreed. Thankfully, because I was under alot of stress and I needed a rest. So Mara and I went to the spas. I had a reservation being Chief of State. We had a good time discussing Jedi madders and husband things. Then we returned home and sat down on the couch and turned on the Holo News to see what had happened. So if I needed to I could get down to the Courtroom to set Han free if he needed it. After that Mara and I discussed how we fell in love with our husbands. There was a difference between our stories. Mara and Luke arch enimies and both on different sides of the field. Now Han and I, he rescued me with help from Luke. But we fell in love when running from the Empire. Soon after that Luke and Han came back . I asked to talk to him alone and he consented. I turned on some relaxing music and lay down on the bed with him. I told him that I was sorry that I couldn't go to the meeting with him but I was sick and needed to relax, not stress myself out, and maybe Han needed to relax too. Not go crazy after mourning Chewbacca. I miss him to I said. He more than once saved my life when you were in carbonite. After that Han broke down crying and he laid his head on my shoulder. We went back out after Han went to the 'fresher to dry his tears. I sat down and Mara asked how it went, I said it went better than I expected. Han promised to not shut me out anymore. Luke then came to sit down by Mara and Han came to sit by me with his arm around my shoulders. After Luke and Mara left we laid down on the recliner and put on some quiet music and talked about the upcoming adventrue for both of us. How we would manege with the twins. Which we had now found out by now that theye were boy and girl. We then decieded what to name them, we picked out two names that we both really liked. Reeshac and Ryoo. I got dibs on the Ryoo's and Han on Reeshac's. I tried to touch their minds with the Force, but it proved nothing but a bond between Selena and me. I like those mother and daughter bomds. It will prove well during the birth. I am now 10 months on in my pregancy. I can't wait for the birth. I've promised myself that I would spend more time with my children then I do when Han needs me the most. We almost have the children's room ready, they will share a room like Luke and I did. They will learn how to comunicate themselfs in the Force. I will teach them to be a Jedi Knight like our father taught us. It will establish a certain bond. Han will treach them piloting and support them when I grow angry when they neglect their Jedi studies. Our mother allways used to be upset when we didn't studie more than we flew with our father. But father allways stood up for us!

Well I had better go. May the Force be with you! Leia Organa Solo

15. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Sure. I'll read them for you. just e-mail them (dashdaya@yahoo.com). (might be easier as I check that more than I check my PMs.)

Han in trouble? why is that nothing new. *snickers*

16. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Wow, tenth month of pregnancy? How long to pregnancies last in the GFFA?:p

It's nice to read about Leia worrying and acting like a regular woman, and not the chief of state or chief of ministries (or whatever she was before chief of state).

17. DarthObi_05

Dec 27, 2005
    Yes Leisl, tenth month of pregnanacy... I had her not write for a while., And she was preganant before she married han.

DarthObi_05

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.