main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of Talon Tantiss (DDC 2013 ) Updated 22 Dec 2013--Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Title: The Journal of Talon Tantiss

Author: Jedi_Lover

Timeframe: Around 32 ABY

Characters: OC's Talon Tantiss, Mark, Jaden & Kira Tantiss. Also Luke & Mara Skywalker and their kids and the Solo’s.

Genre: 2013 Diary Challenge. MAJOR AU

Notes: This story is based on my previous fanfics http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7615210/1/Second-to-None]Second[/url] To None, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7783848/1/The-Journal-of-Mark-Tantiss]The[/url] Journal of Mark Tantiss, & the sequel http://boards.theforce.net/threads/second-to-none-sacrifices-l-m-tk-j-j-j-ocs-complete-3-10-2013-with-fan-art.50006994/]Second[/url] To None—Sacrifices . Talon Tantiss is the son of Mark and Kira Tantiss. He is named after Mark’s good friend Talon Karrde.

Entry 1:

Today I worked as an extra for a Jedi recruiting Holo for my Uncle Luke. The Grand Master was the star of the show, but some of his young students were asked to stand in the background. The younger Jedi apprentices were in the front and the older trainees stood the in rear. I was in back with the eighteen to twenty-year-old students—all of us on the brink of knighthood. My older brother Jaden was there along with my cousins Ben, Jak, Owen and Hanna Skywalker. Anakin Solo was present but Jaina and Jacen had already been knighted and were off on a mission. Next to Anakin was Tahiri Veila. Those two are virtually attached at the hip…or some other parts of their bodies. I rarely see them apart. We also had Corran Horn’s children Valin and Jysella Horn. We had all grown up together so we are really good friends.

We did the shoot and were dismissed, but then I was stopped by the director of the holofilm. He asked me my name and who my parents were. He gave me a really eerie look and then asked if he could take a couple headshots of me with his imager for a recruiting flyer. I didn’t see any harm in it, so I said okay and signed the waivers. Still, I kept getting a bad vibe from this guy. I just couldn’t pinpoint the source of my unease.

He told me he planned to do a movie on the life and times of a Jedi and asked me if I kept a journal. I told him ‘no’. He suggested I do so. I assume he asked other Jedi also. I wouldn’t know why he would just ask me.

I was never much of a writer, but I know my father kept a journal for years during the time of the New Republic and the skirmishes against the Empire. We have a treaty with the Imperial Remnant now, but during the early years of the New Republic there was some fierce fighting. This director should ask my father for his journal. I don’t know what secrets are in it, but my father is pretty boring and totally whipped by my mother, so I doubt there is anything scandalous there.

I decided it might not be a bad idea to keep a journal. Maybe when I am old and retired I will have the story of my life published.

Entry 2.

Nothing happened exciting today. Got up, got into my uniform, went to lightsaber practice, meditation lessons, history instruction and then off to classes in the standard student curriculum seen in local school…basically, reading, writing, arithmetic, science, galactic history and foreign languages. Gods my life is boring.

Entry 3.

Stang! Oh kriff! The bantha poodoo hit the fan today. That director who took the head shots of me sold my image to some sleemo holonet show! The headline is: Is this boy the lovechild of Luke Skywalker!? Oh man, my mother, father, Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara are hot under the collar. They tried to get the images of me pulled but I signed a waiver. They are going through legal steps to try to quell the rumors, but that is going to take some time.

I’m not the son of Luke Skywalker!
    I guess, if I ever do publish my journal, I should give a little back story as to who I am and who my real father is. My name is Talon Tantiss. I am the son of Mark Tantiss and Kira Starkos. My father was discovered deep within a fortress of Mount Tantiss on the planet Wayland. He is a clone. His DNA came from Luke Skywalker’s severed hand, which he lost in a fight with his father Darth Vader on the Cloud City of Bespin.

My father initially looked just like Uncle Luke, but he kept growing and getting bigger and muscular until he was as big as a Wookiee. My Aunt Mara believes he was intended to be an Imperial Sentinel for the Dark Jedi Joruus C’Baoth. They think my father was scheduled to be chemically lobotomized and muted in order to become an extension of the dark Jedi’s will. Unfortunately for C’baoth, my Aunt Mara did some impromptu heart surgery on him with her lightsaber. My father was found and basically raised by the Jedi. He is now a Jedi Master and has been Master to Luke’s son Ben for over eight years now.

I have blond hair, blue eyes and don’t look anything like my father because he doesn’t want anybody to know he’s a clone. He grew a beard and has dyed his hair bright red and his irises green for decades. He tells people his is my Aunt Mara’s long lost brother. Who I do look like is Luke Skywalker. I am taller than Uncle Luke because I have my father’s height, but I look very much like Luke did when he was my age.

Of course I actually look exactly like my Dad, but people don’t know that. I guess I could understand why somebody might think I’m Uncle Luke’s son.

This is such a mess!

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Superbly funny beginning. Talon Tantiss - cool name too ;) I'll be keeping up with this. And whew! This seems to indicate "Sacrifices" has a good kinda ending [face_batting] @};-

3. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    This starts out prior to Sacrifices around 32 ABY Sacrifices takes place at 40 ABY. So the kids are young adults in this diary. In Sacrifices the Solos are in their 30's and Talon is around 26 years old. So Talon is around 18 in this story...a legal adult but still young and stupid. Mark named his sons Jaden (after Mara Jade) and Talon (after Talon Karrde).

4. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    OH! This is going to be fun. Talon Tantiss is stupid, yet I think his adventures are going to be fun to read. Neat idea on how the diary got started. Please tag me when you update.

but my father is pretty boring and totally whipped by my mother,

HA! Mark got whipped. I guess stories of Mark and Uncle Chin never got told around the dinner table?

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yeah, I can why people would mistakenly think Talon is Luke's. :p
    I see we're going to have another fun diary.

6. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Talon Tantiss, haha sorry I couldn't help but chuckle at the name. It does have a nice ring to it though, I like it. These diary entries he makes sure are going be hilarious and interesting. Looking forward to more :)

7. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Hazel, smash128 Briannakin, and Jade_eyes thanks for reading and taking the time to review. Talon and his brother Jaden will be introduced in my fanfic Sacrifices, so I thought it would be nice to get some background on the two. Thanks for reading.

I was called into my uncle’s office today. My parents and Aunt Mara were there also. I didn’t think I did anything wrong, but my Uncle Luke informed me I was in violation of Jedi Academy code 48.16 which says, “No Jedi Apprentice or Jedi Knight will grant interviews or allow the use of their image without first acquiring permission from the Temple’s Public Affairs Officer”.

I was told that, if I had taken the time to talk to the Public Affairs Officer, I would have been informed that all imager requests for publication must be approved by the PAO and the Grand Master.

So basically, I am in trouble…and I made it worse by trying to defend myself. I should have simply taken my punishment and learned from my mistake, but I didn’t.

“I really don’t know why this is such a big deal!” I said.

“Not a big deal,” my mother screeched. Wow! That got me sweating. My mother will yell and occasionally curse, but I have never heard her screech. “They’re saying I slept with your Uncle Luke! That’s disgusting!”

I know my mother didn’t mean that as an insult, but the look on my uncle’s face was hilarious. He’s probably thinking, “Hey, I’m no Hutt.” I think my Aunt Mara picked up on his bruised feelings from my Mom's remark and she glared at him. “You don’t have to act disappointed, Farmboy!”

Uncle Luke’s eyes went wide. “I wasn’t disappointed, but it could have been phrased better.”

My mother looked terribly embarrassed. “I’m sorry Luke, I didn’t mean it that way. You're a handsome man, but I’m a married woman…besides, I like my men big.” She gazed at my father lovingly and Dad gave her a wink and a huge grin. It’s gross when they do that—giving each other mushy looks. And I really hope my mother is referring to his height. Gross.

For some reason that comment didn’t seem to make my uncle feel any better. In fact, he now looked more perturbed by the conversation than ever. Before he could say anything else my Aunt changed the subject. “Talon, you have to understand what we’re going through. The media is accusing your mother and my husband of an adulterous affair.”

I shrugged. “The media is always accusing you guys of horrible things. Why is this different?”

My family looked at each other puzzled. Finally my aunt asked me what I was talking about.

“Don’t you read the holozine tabloids?”

“No, I have better things to do,” Uncle Luke said. He pulled a datapad out of his desk and tossed it to me. “Show me what you are talking about.”

I went to the holonet site for gossip and then wrote in Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker. Immediately a list of slanderous stories popped up. I picked one of the least offensive ones and passed it to my Aunt Mara. “Here’s one about you.”

She gave me a confused look but took the datapad and started reading. The blood rushed to her face and I could feel anger building up in the Force. Finally she let out an angry screech (that’s two screeches in one day! I’m on a roll) and threw the datapad across the room. My Uncle Luke held out his hand and halted the datapad’s movement before it shattered against the wall. He gave my aunt a bewildered look. “Mara, it can’t be that bad.”

“Read it!” She yelled at him.

The datapad floated over to him and he began to read and I could see the blood drain from his face. “Oh,” was all he said.

“How can they say these things and get away with it?”

Uncle Luke took a deep breath. “We’re a type of celebrity and not afforded the same protections as private citizens.”

Aunt Mara pointed at the datapad. “Is that even physically possible for a human and a Quarren to do what they are suggesting? It’s ridiculous!”

Luke looked at the datapad closer and turned it sideways. “I don’t know whose body they holo-manipulated your head on, but it does look possible.”

“Can I see,” my father asked and he was promptly smacked on the head by both my mother and aunt. “Owww. Don’t get mad at me. I’m not the one who made out with a Quarren.”

“Neither did I!” My aunt yelled at him.

I shook my head. “Listen, the media has been making up lies about you and the rest of the Jedi for years. The only difference is my story got picked up by a holonet site and not a holozine. It just got a little more exposure than the other stories.”

“Are there any stories about me?” My father asked and then got an elbow in the side by my mother.

“Only the one about you being a shaved Wookiee,” I said with a laugh…and I wasn’t joking.

My uncle Luke squeezed the bridge of his nose in frustration. “Talon. You will not grant interviews, you will not talk about this subject to any reporters or strangers and you will not sign any more waivers allowing your image to be released to the press. Is that understood?”

I have never heard my uncle sound so mad. “Yes sir.”

“Get out of here,” he said. I got up and I hastily rushed to the door.

I really hope this story blows over soon.

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Shaved Wookiee [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    I can see Talon got his wits from his Aunt Mara. :p

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh no!!! I hope that was a reference to his height [face_laugh] -- poor Talon's getting it from all directions ;)

10. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. I would say that Talon is the trouble maker of the family, but look at his family :p

11. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    hahahaahahaha fun beginning, gal. I would say 'poor Talon' but I think it's poor everybody else! LOLOL

12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Hazel, Briannakin, ginchy, and Jade_eyes for reading and taking the time to review.

Entry 5.

A group of my friends and I went to a dance club tonight. I needed to get away from the temple. My mother is still fuming and she is spending as much time as possible working at the restaurant and away from the Temple. This makes my father very grumpy because now he has to make his own dinner and after depending on my mother to cook his meals since he was a three-month-old-clone his culinary skill consists of heating up ration bars.

So I needed to escape the stress. I was with my brother Jaden, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila (of course…where ever Anakin goes, so shall Tahiri). We snagged some seats in a corner table as far away from the band as possible so we could talk.

Right now Ben was laughing at my misfortune. “So I heard we’re now half-brothers.”

“Ha, ha, Ben. You better not joke like that in front of your parents. They are not amused.”

Ben snickered. “I heard you showed my mom that Quarren holomanip story.”

I shuddered. “Don’t remind me.”

Ben was having trouble keeping a straight face. “When they came back home mom was doing holonet searches of her name in gossip holozines. All night long all I heard was, “What! I’m not the love child of Admiral Daala and Grand Moff Tarkin! Ack! Force Vampire! They say I suck the Force out of you Luke!”

Ben chuckled. “I don’t know what my father said back to Mom, but she threatened to take her lightsaber and cut off all protruding parts of his body for ‘that filthy comment’.” Ben doubled over with laughter.

I shook my head in amazement. “I can’t believe your parents never heard of those gossip-holozines.”

Ben gave a dismissive wave of a hand. “They have a life you know, unlike you who obviously reads that trash.”

I shrugged my shoulders. Ben’s probably right. I need to find a hobby or hurry up and finished my Jedi Trials so I can go on missions. Of course Mom will expect me to go to college in case I one day decide the Jedi life was not for me.

I grabbed my soda and took a sip. We are all of legal drinking age (which is eighteen on Coruscant), but like most Jedi, the majority of us are non-drinkers. In fact, drinking is somewhat discouraged at the Jedi Academy; a drunken Jedi, is a dangerous Jedi. I think the policy originated from some huge fight between a group of Jedi and a swoop gang during a bachelor party. It happened before I was born, so I’m not sure whose party it was for or what Jedi were involved.

I look over to Anakin and Tahiri who were sitting so close together they were practically in each other’s laps. They gazed at each other with besotted expressions on their faces, noses touching, and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Ugh…how long is this romantic munk going to go on? They have been dating for years; they should just get married and get a place of their own.

I know Jaden wants them married and on their own. Right now he is sharing a room with Anakin in the temple. He said he will often come back from his pre-med studies at night and find a sock on the doorknob. That is Anakin’s signal that he is ‘entertaining’ Tahiri in his room that night. So my exiled brother comes over to my room to crash. I still live with my parents, but he sleeps in my room because he doesn’t want my mother finding out why he’s there and telling Leia what her son is up to in the Temple dormitory. Not that I know what they are doing. I am sure it is something completely innocent like meditation. Ha…I can’t write that with a straight face.

I wish Jaden wouldn’t invite Anakin to these outings. It’s not that I don’t like Anakin. He is a great guy and technically my cousin, but he and Tahiri are so obnoxious together.

They’ll stare into each other’s eyes and say things like,“A day without your love is a day without life”or the all time worst “You did more than kiss my lips, you kissed my soul”. Stang! Where do they come up with this sentimental sap? Do they do a holonet search for “Love quotes to creep your friends out”?

Anyway… getting back to our fun night out.

I am sitting there minding my own business when two beautiful young ladies come up to me and put their arms around my shoulders. “Aren’t you Talon Tantiss? We saw you on the holonet.”

I held up my hand signally them to stop talking. “Before you say anything I want to say the report is false. I’m definitely NOT the son of Skywalker.”

The girls gave a wry grin. “Of course you’re not.” One winked at me and whispered in my ear. “Your secret is safe with us.” I jumped when the other girl leaned down and nibbled on my earlobe. “Do you want to come back with us to our apartment? We’re roommates.”

The other girl giggled. “And we share everything.”

Now I have dated before, but I’ve never had two women come up and proposition me. I wasn’t sure how to take that. It was thrilling and at the same time scary.

Ben gave them a disbelieving look. “You girls do know that I’m actually the son of Luke Skywalker.”

The women looked over to my freckled-face, redheaded cousin, gave him the once over and then turned back to me. “That’s nice.” They said indifferently.

Ben’s face fell and I could feel a spike of irritation coming from him. He had the misfortune to be born a boy with his mother’s hair color and complexion. Red hair is beautiful on women…men, not so much. Ben’s younger sister Hanna is a gorgeous redhead that turns the head of just about every human male apprentice at the Temple…and Uncle Luke knows it. There is an anonymous, unofficial directive that went around the temple warning men that the Grand Master’s daughter was off limits! I am pretty sure Uncle Luke put out the word…but it could have been my Aunt Mara or one of Hanna’s over protective brothers.

But, getting back to my story—I am being practically molested by two gorgeous women, meanwhile, my brother Jaden is now grinning furiously realizing how uncomfortable I was at the moment. He knows that even if I wanted to, I couldn’t leave with these two ladies without my mother finding out. Mom’s no prude, but I am fairly sure she would frown at me going off with two strange women to get ‘entertained’ in their apartment.

“I appreciate the offer ladies,” I stammered. “But I have a Jedi mission to go to tonight. It is dangerous and top secret…but if you give me your comlink numbers maybe I can call you later. The girls smiled and took out a stylus and scribbled their numbers on a napkin. As they left I put the napkin in my pocket and gave my brother a poodoo eating grin. “I guess it helps looking like Dad instead of Mom.”

My brother frowned. He had my mother’s brown hair and eyes and tanned skin. He’s not bad looking, but he’s no Luke Skywalker.

“Ppfff,” he made a dismissive sound, “I wish you went with them. They’d probably stun cuff you naked to bed and suddenly a dude wearing a Darth Vader costume will jump out of the closet and …”

“Please stop repeating that urban legend!” Anakin groaned. “Why does the costumed guy always have to be dressed as my grandfather in these stories?”

“Yeah,” Ben said while making a face.

“Because a guy dressed as Yoda wouldn’t be as menacing,” Jaden laughed.

Before Anakin could reply Tahiri jump up and pulled him out of his seat. “They’re playing our song,” she said excitedly as he dragged Anakin to the dance floor.

I watched them dancing for a few minutes. Tahiri can dance, I’ll give her that. Anakin, though, looks like he was taught to dance by See Threepio. “Jaden,” I said to my brother.

“Yeah.”

“If I ever get that whipped by a woman please shoot me with your blaster.”

Jaden smirked. “Do I have to wait until you are whipped, or can I just do it now?”

I gave him a knowing look. “Oh, you’re just jealous?”

“No, I have a feeling your resemblance to the Grand Master is going to end up getting you in trouble.”

I looked at him confused. “Why is that?”

Jaden looked at Ben with a smirk. “You tell him.”

Ben laughed. “Because Skywalkers always attract trouble.”

Truer words have never been spoken.

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Truer words have never been spoken

Oh that is so true! [face_laugh]

Talon is a fun guy. I can't wait to see in what kind of trouble he'll get himself into.

14. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Oh Talon, just wait, dear! Troubles will find you!:p[face_laugh]

15. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Trouble will find Talon.

I loved the bit about the 'anonymous' message about Hanna. That sounds so much like Luke.

16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Hazel, Briannakin, & Demendora -- thanks for reading and taking the time to review. Talon is a lot like his father.

Children often take after one parent's personality. My younger son gets in trouble at school for his sarcasm. o_O I wonder where he gets that from...and I meant that sarcastically. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry 6

Shavit! Those girls from the club two nights ago are making my life miserable. First of all somebody took a holo of them hanging all over me that night. They then took the holo and posted it on their holonet social page saying that I actually went back with them and …let’s just say most of the things they said I did I’ve never done with anybody in my life…let alone two women at once.

My holonet online sex life is astounding. I wish my real life could measure up. But I am under the watchful eye of my Master—which happens to be my Aunt Mara—and I also live with my parents. My love life is pretty much non-existent—which is why I can’t wait until I start college next year. Then it will be Jedi Gone Wild! Okay, maybe not wild, but at least there’ll be some slack on my leash.

Where was I? Oh yeah, those girls posted some juicy gossip about my sexual prowess. That got around the campus of the college they went to and eventually the rumor was circulating in the Temple dorm and then I have my father grabbing me by the collar of my Jedi robes and pulling me into a conference room so he could give me a long, drawn out discussion on the proper way to treat women.

He was angry and his face was as red as his beard, so I didn’t dare interrupt him until he finally took a breath and asked me if I understood. I then told him I did, but Jaden, Anakin, Tahiri and Ben could vouch for me that I didn’t go anywhere with those women and they were probably upset that I didn’t call them.

Dad glared at me for a moment searching my face and probably through the Force to see if I was lying. He then said, “Okay, but I better not find out you’re bringing dishonor to the Jedi Order.”

I told him I wouldn’t. After he left I wondered if being known as a Jedi stud was actually bringing dishonor to the Jedi…but there was no way I was going to say that out loud.

I’m in trouble enough.

17. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Yep! Troubles follow him like a shadow! He is a funny guy! Love him[face_love]

18. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. Mara is his master. Ouch. Wait till she finds out.

19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Poor Talon! He really did inherit the Skywalker-trouble-magnet gene.

20. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I read this earlier but didn't get a chance to reply. Talon is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. So funny. Poor guy. LOL!! He definitely does have the Skywalker penchant for TROUBLE!!

21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks ginchy, Hazel, Demendora, and Briannakin for reading and taking the time to review.

Entry 7

Today I did lightsaber practice with my Master—Mara Jade Skywalker. I am fairly respectable with a lightsaber and I was looking forward to a good duel…but then I saw she had brought out the practice lightsabers. That’s not good.

When we duel with real lightsabers I am fairly certain that even if I screw up my aunt wont chop my head off (although in the last few day…I’m not so sure). She always keeps tight control of her lightsaber just in case I do falter. Unfortunately, when she brings out the practice lightsabers I know I am going to feel the full fury of her lightsaber skills. I’m good, but not that good. I think she planned to put the hurt on me for signing those holo release forms. She’d never admit it though…revenge is not a Jedi thing.

Anyway, things start off well. She isn’t holding anything back and I am able to defend myself for some time, but after the minutes droned on and on I started to feel the strain of combat. Eventually she broke through my guard and gave me a nasty welt across my arm. As I was reeling from that blow she spun and snapped the practice saber across my backside.

How embarrassing.

“That would be a fatal blow Talon. I can’t send you out for your trials if you’re not ready.” She said without a trace of emotion, but I am sure she is either laughing or scowling at me deep inside.

“Yes, Master.” I said as I moved back to the En Garde position. She lunged at me. I parried and countered with my own strike which she blocked with ease. I opened myself up to the Force and focused intently on sparring. I managed to ward off a majority of her strikes, but I was so focused on my saber work that I was unprepared for a perfectly performed leg sweep which took my feet out from under me. I fell hard on my back and found the glowing blade of the practice saber a centimeter from my throat. “Yield,” I said, embarrassed and angry at myself for screwing up.

She turned off the saber and then reached out to help me to my feet. “I’m a little tougher to spank than two co-eds, I see.”

The blood drained from my face. It appears that the rumors have got around to the Skywalker household. I immediately thought of Ben. He must have told his parents about the gossip going around about me and those women. “Master…Aunt Mara…I never went anywhere with those girls and I definitely didn’t dress up in a costume and spank them with a toy lightsaber!”

She stared at me coldly, her bright green eyes blazing. If I had a real lightsaber I might have cut a hole in the floor and made my escape. Finally I could see the corners of her mouth curl up before she chuckled. “Since I have found myself the target of spurious rumors, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, Talon.” She looked me over and frowned. “The Grand Master was thinking of sending you with Ben on a mission. If you are going to be watching my son’s back, you need to practice more. Ask Jaina for sparring help. She is the only young Jedi that gets close to beating me.”

I nodded. “Yes Master.”

With that my aunt turned and walked away. Ughh…the last person I want to spar with is Jaina. I can beat almost all the young Jedi in sparring, except Jaina. And I have yet to best my Aunt Mara. Maybe I just hold back because they are women. Ha! I would love to believe that, but I know it’s not true. They are good!

So now I have to go home with welts on my body and have my father laugh at my misfortune. He once told me how Aunt Mara used to do the same thing to him while sparring.

Just great.

22. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002

He might as well have[face_mischief]

:p

23. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Hahahaha. Talon was the one spanked by a lightsaber :p That must have hurt, both physically, and his ego.

24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Who would have thought a practice lightsaber would be scarier than the real thing? [face_laugh]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee! Jedi stud [face_laugh] [face_laugh] -- spanking with a toy lightsaber [face_thinking] [face_mischief] Does Mara chase after Luke with one of those things? [face_rofl] Hmmm. Fun image that. ;)