main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of Talon Tantiss (DDC 2013 ) Updated 22 Dec 2013--Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Poor Talon! This would be hard even for a seasoned warrior.

Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Hazel, Briannakin, earlybird-obi-wan, EmeraldJediFire and Nyota's Heart for reading and taking the time to review. If you think about it, being a Jedi is a lot like being Seal Team Six. It may seem glamorous to outsiders, but those men go through hell in training and their job is exceedingly dangerous. I am thankful that there are men out there risking their lives so we can be safe at home, but it has to be tough for the families. Because his mother's objections Talon didn't go on missions until he was eighteen. I am sure he was anxious to go out and do missions like Ben was and I am certain he fantasized that it would be awesome. Unfortunately it is not as glamorous as he thought.

Entry 78 is based on a real Army tradition for Airborne troopers once they earn their wings. I don't know if they still do it, but they did when I was in.

Thanks everybody for reading.

~JL~

Entry 76

Dad is out of the bacta tank. Mom gave him a big kiss and then she immediately pulled away gagging. I guess she forgot how bad bacta tasted. Ha! The medical technicians were talking about the cybernetic foot and ankle they are going to put on dad. After weighing him they realized the foot would have to be special made. Dad is as tall as a Wookiee and actually weighs more than Chewbacca. He would need a fortified cybernetic foot. Until the technicians could get one made they wanted to give dad a Wookiee cybernetic foot. HA!

Dad was not amused. They told him it would be over a month before his foot was special made and if he could use a temporary Wookiee foot for his physical therapy. Now I am not talking about a hairy foot. It is just the foot without the outer skin/hair, so it wouldn’t be that bad. It probably would just be a little wider than his other foot. Dad refused though and asked for a conventional non-cybernetic prosthesis. It is basically a solid piece of foot-shaped plasteel. He was limping around and grousing about the false limb. Until his permanent replacement was constructed and fitted on him he was out of commission when it came to missions.

We’re going home.

Entry 77

When I got home to Coruscant I met up with Nalli’ti. She was happy to see me at first, but then frowned. “You look different,” she said to me.

I wasn’t sure what she meant. I hadn’t changed my appearance since I last seen her. “How so?”

She shrugged as she walked around me while gliding a caressing hand over my shoulders. “You don’t have the same spark in your eyes.”

I pulled her into my arms. “I just came back from combat Nalli. What do you expect?”

She gave me a light kiss on the lips and then a sad smiled. “You’re right. I can’t expect my lighthearted young man to come back the same way he left.”

I grinned. “Give me some time to relax, decompress and I am sure that happy-go-lucky man will return. My father is able to pull it off.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled. “How about a rubdown? I can work out the stress in your sore muscles and help you relax.”

“I’m sure you can,” I said with a playful smirk.

She is pretty good at relaxing me and I’m sure her method is much more pleasant than the Umgullian blob massage therapy that my mother raves about.

Entry 78

My family and I were invited over to the local GA Jump Trooper garrison for a Combat Wing ceremony. The Combat Wing Badge is a way for Jump Troopers to show who has been in combat and who hasn’t. After a successful tour in a combat zone a trooper qualifies for the distinguished badge. I became eligible for the award, but since I left the battlefield early due to my father's injury, the higher-ups waited until dad was out of bacta to conduct the ceremony. In addition to my award of the CWB my father was to be awarded the Medal of Sacrifice because of his severe injury. My dad has been injured multiple times in combat, but nothing severe enough to qualify for the award previously. Usually you have to have a horrible injury such as a loss of limb or internal injuries or traumatic brain trauma to qualify. The loss of a leg was enough to get him put in for the award. That is one medal I don’t want to get.

My family and I reported to a big auditorium on the base. My dad and I were wearing a modified version of the GA dress uniform.

We get there and there is a short ceremony telling the audience about the battle. I was called up along with my mother and father who were to pin the Combat Wings on me. My mother pushed the metal pins through my jacket and my father was to place the metal backings on …instead he smirked and then looked up at the Captain running the ceremony. The officer gave my father the most evil looking grin and said, “You have the honors Jedi Tantiss.”

My dad drew his hand back and then yelled out, “Blood wings!” He then punched me hard in the chest forcing the little metal spikes on the back of the badge into my skin. I tried to keep the look of shock off my face as the troopers in the audience gave a loud, “Hurrah!” I also heard a snicker from my brother and a horrified gasp from Nalli’ti who accompanied us to the ceremony.

My mother’s hands flew to her mouth as she tried to suppress a shout of surprise. “Why did you do that?” she asked my father angrily.

My dad laughed. “It’s a tradition.” He gave me a wink. “I didn’t want the boy to feel left out.”

Great, I bet I am now bleeding all over my undershirt. I force a smile on my face. “It’s okay, mom.”

She doesn’t look mollified and kept scowling at my dad. Finally the time came for my father to receive the Medal of Sacrifice. The Garrison Commander came over and presents the medal to my mother for her to pin my father. She repeats the pinning motion she did for me, but then slammed the medal pins forcefully into my father’s chest.

He grimaced. “Kira, you don’t do that for the Medal of Sacrifice!”

Mom makes a good show at looking horrified at her mistake. “I’m sorry, I thought that’s how all the medals go on.”

Ha! Mom is lying! She was doing a little payback for me and I think dad got a bargain. I know I’m going to have a bruise the size of my dad’s palm on my chest for weeks to come. I am sure Mom, didn’t do much damage…although it did look like she really put her weight into that punch.

Force, I love my mom! She doesn’t take any crap from anybody, especially the men in the family.

Afterwards we had a nice reception. I went to the ‘fresher to pry the badge out of my skin and slapped on a bacta patch. It was nice being about troopers again. All of us had a good time.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Huuzah! Kira knew perfectly well what she was doing (snickers) Talon is still her baby.

4. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehe. I like Kira :p

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    So do I! :* :) Enjoyed Nalli's welcome in #77. :D

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Kira is awesome!! =D=

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great ceremony. (taken from real life?)

8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I don't know if they still do it, but graduates from Airborne school get their wings pinned on by the cadre. Sometimes they push the back spikes through the shirt and then ram it into your chest, calling it blood wings (because you bleed with two tiny spikes sticking into your chest). They are only about a quarter of an inch long so they don't do much damage. When I went to airborne school that was happening to the guys. The cadre didn't want a sexual harassment issue so they had the Chaplain pin the women. That guy was soooo careful not to touch our breasts because you have to put your hand under our uniform shirt (it has buttons) to secure the badge to the shirt with these small metal backings. I swear he was sweating like he was EOD tech taking apart a bomb. So anyway I said, "You can give me bloodwings." He shook his head. "That's not going to happen." So the men were getting their wings pounded into their chest (voluntarily...the cadre would ask them if they wanted it that way) while the Chaplain very carefully pinned the wings on the women. I don't know if they do that anymore. That happened to me over two decades ago.

I made up the Combat Wing Badge because I couldn't find anything in Wookieepedia about it with the Jump Troopers or Void Jumpers, but it is based on what the US Army has. There are different levels of Airborne Parachute Badges depending on the number and type of jumps, to include stars on the center of the parachute to indicate combat jumps. To be honest, I have never seen anybody with the combat star in the center of the chute. I think they started using that after Grenada and I was not assigned to a post with an airborne unit or Ranger or Special Forces after that time. I am sure there are plenty of men who have them now.[​IMG]

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    My medals for twenty years of firefighting and the one given by the queen were pinned on my shirt by the mayor (very carefully)

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I assume it is a male Mayor if he was that careful. lol! Awesome! Congratulations. I can see how it would make a guy uncomfortable. You have to reach into the shirt. We had a t-shirt under the BDU Blouse, but they still felt uncomfortable. With what is going on in the Military now with the sexual assault cases...I bet they now find a woman to pin the female graduates. :p

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    We have a female mayor. Her predecessor was a male and not that careful with my colleagues when they received their royal decorations

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Your last Mayor wasn't Bob Filner, was it?
    [​IMG]
    (Creepy Mayor of my childhood hometown who is in HUGE trouble for sexual harassment)

Or was it Anthony Weiner AKA Carlos Danger. lol! [guy who likes to twitter his private parts to women while running for NYC mayor).

[face_laugh]

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No,here she is with me
    [​IMG]

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  14. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks earlybird-obi-wan, Hazel, Briannakin, EmeraldJediFire Nyota's Heart for reading and taking the time to comment. Thanks everybody. Kira has to be a strong woman to deal with three Jedi in the family. Especially when at least two of them are smart alecks. earlybird-obi-wan, I was referring to your female mayor's male predecessor. You said he was none to careful. I wondered if he was a creep who had problems like the San Diego Mayor or a certain NYC Mayoral candidate. ;) Congrats on your medal! That is a cool job.

~JL~

Entry 79

My dad got his cybernetic foot/calf attached a couple days ago. I was with my Master near Corellia participating in war games when it happened. It was basically a StealthX training mission. I’m a good pilot, but not even close to being the best. I prefer being on firm ground when fighting.

On the way back we were told my dad was in the Temple medical facility supposedly working with a Cybernetic therapist. The therapist was assigned to tune up the foot and look for problems. My Aunt Mara and I decided to go see him as soon as we landed our StealthX fighters in the Temple docking bay.

When we got to the clinic we didn’t find him doing therapy, but in his infirmary room shaving his legs instead. I was a bit shocked and I know my Aunt laughed at the sight. My father was in shorts and standing with his leg propped up on the ‘fresher sink in his room. His legs were lathered up and he was shaving with one of my mother’s lady razors.

“What are you doing?” my Aunt asked with a smirk.

“I’m evening out my leg hair,” he said like we were stupid for asking.

“Why?” I asked.

Dad pointed to his prosthetic. “It’s hairless, but I have a hairy leg. Your mother and I go to the pool often. I don’t want it to look like I shaved half my leg.”

Aunt Mara snorted. “Ask for a cybernetic replacement with hair.”

“No! Because I know they are going to give me a hairy Wookiee foot if I do,” my dad shot back. “Those guys are practical jokers and they know I threw a fit when they suggested the temporary Wookiee foot.”

“So you instead are going to shave your legs for the rest of your life?” my aunt asked.

My dad shrugged. “I’ll just add it to my list of things to shave.”

My aunt and I look at my bearded father in confusion. Eventually my Aunt Mara made a sound of disgust. “I’m not going to even go there,” She said as she turned and walked out of the room.

My dad laughed. “I can’t help it if I have good grooming habits.”

I shook my head and left. I really hope he was talking about the hair on his chest. Never mind, I don’t even want to think about this subject at all.

Entry 80

Ben, Valin and I went out to celebrate Valin’s birthday. We went to a tavern close to the Temple so we could simply walk back if any of us drank a little too much. I had never been to this particular nightclub. It was okay, but I like the Pandering Predator better. This pub didn’t seem as classy. I think what tipped me off was the squishy sound my boots made as I walked over the sticky, booze covered floor. We settled down in a corner booth and ordered some low-buzz drinks. After throwing back a few, Valin went to the ‘fresher to ‘drain the lightsaber’ as he so inelegantly phrases such things. As soon as he is out of hearing range I mumbled, “More like a shoto.”

Ben laughed then teased me. “I wouldn’t know, I’m not checking out his equipment.” He gave me a wink. “How do you know he is packing a dagger and not a Force pike?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Hanna told me.” Opps…that is probably not something I should joke about. Insulting Ben’s baby sister is guaranteed to get a rise out of him. As Ben stood from his seat, I immediately retracted my comment. “I’m joking! I’m joking!” I said as I raised my hands to ward off a possible punch to my shoulder…or my face.

Ben gave me a nasty look before he sat back down. “You better be.”

“Valin wouldn't get near Hanna. He may be a lot of things,” I said while making a scoffing noise. “But, he’s not that stupid.”

“Who’s not that stupid?” Valin said as he arrived back to our table.

“Nothing,” Ben said.

Valin didn’t pursue the matter. He kept glancing back toward the bar with a curious look on his face. “I want to show you something,” he said while motioning for us to follow. We got up and followed Valin to the end of the bar. He pointed to a Jedi Knight in full robes on the other side of the tavern. “Do you recognize that Knight?”

I squinted in the dimly lit, smoke filled room as I tried to get a good look at the man. He was probably in his early twenties, with long black hair tied back with a leather strap. He had a neatly trimmed goatee and what looked like an…eye patch?

“No, I’ve never seen him.” I turned to Ben. “Have you?”

Ben shook his head. “No, could he be from the Ossus subtemple?”

“I was there last month and never seen this guy.” Valin looked at us and grinned. “I think we got a JEFA.”

I looked over to the man. “A Jedi Faker…right near the Temple?”

“Why not? Civilians would expect to see Jedi in the area,” Valin explained. “And it looks like he is hitting on some Temple-yummies.”

Ben shook his head. “You know we’re not supposed to use that term. Don’t let my mother hear you saying that.”

Valin waved Ben off. “Come on, let’s go see the new Jedi.”

We sauntered over to talk to the imposter. None of us are wearing our robes, but we do have our lightsabers in concealed sheaths on our waists. Usually we only have the saber hanging from the belt and in full view when we are in full robes.

Valin came up to the man who was practically fondling the young lady sitting next to him and slapped a hand on his shoulder. “Wow, are you a Jedi Knight?”

Ben and I had to suppress our amusement. Valin was doing his best to play the star struck Jedi admirer.

The man turned and frowned at Valin, obviously irritated that he was interrupting his attempt at seduction. “Yeah, I’m a Jedi.” He reached up and removed Valin’s hand from his shoulder. “If you don’t mind, I’m busy.”

He turned back to the woman but Valin was only getting started. “Can you levitate something?”

The man shot Valin a deadly look. “I don’t do tricks on demand.”

“What Temple are you from?” Ben asked.

The man looked at Ben confused. “The temple here, of course.”

“Ohhh…” Ben said. “You must be the new transfer from Ossus, my father told me bring you back to the temple if I saw you.” At that point Ben pulled back his jacket revealing his lightsaber.

The man blanched when he saw the weapon. He looked up to Ben. “Who’s your father?”

“The Grand Master.” Ben held out his hand to shake. “I’m Ben Skywalker.”

The man’s eye went wide before he stood. “I can find the Temple myself.” He turned to the lady he was entertaining. “I have to go, Jedi business.”

The man quickly made it to the exit, but we were right on his heels. As we followed the man outside Valin pulls out is comlink, “Horn, here.”

By the amusement I can sense rolling off of him I am fairly certain there isn’t anybody on the other side of the comlink he held snug to his ear. Valin nodded a few times before he shut it down. "Hey wait up!" Valin yelled at the imposter. “I’m glad we found you. We just got called on a mission down on the lower levels. A turf war just broke out between warring gangs and we were told to go down and quell the fighting.” Valin put a hand on the man’s shoulder and started to lead him down a dark alley. “Come on we'll need all the help we can get.”

The one-eyed phony shrugged out of Valin’s grip and pulled off his eye patch revealing two perfectly good eyes. “Listen, I’m not a Jedi.” He pulled the lightsaber off his belt. “This is just something I made in my father’s metal shop. I don’t want any trouble.”

We all glared at him doing our best to look intimidating.

“You do know it is a crime to impersonate a Jedi?” Ben asked.

“I’m not trying to do anything illegal!”

Valin looked the man up and down with a scowl. “Take off the robes and leave the fake lightsaber and go home. If we see you doing this again we will call the authorities.”

The man quickly shed his Jedi outfit and ran off down the walkway. Valin gave us a wide grin. “I’m off.”

“Where are you going?” Ben asked.

Valin gave us a wink. “I think there is a young lady inside lonely for some Jedi company.” He didn’t wait for us to respond. He was down the alley and back into the pub in record time. I had to shake my head. Why hasn’t he got in any trouble when it comes to the ladies? I’m always in trouble, but Valin the Jedi Male Escort never gets in trouble.

I looked over to Ben. “I think we’d just be in his way. He probably wants privacy to unwrap his birthday present.”

Ben gave a roll of his eyes. “Yeah, lets go home.”

“Or…we can see if Niki and Nalli’ti are around.”

Ben smiled enthusiastically. “That sounds like a better idea.”

And it was a better idea. A much better idea. Ha!

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #79 [face_rofl] Oh yes! TMI for Talon [face_laugh] ... ;)

Entry #80 -- Bravo for Valin and Ben and Talon apprehending the hoaxster ... Glad Ben and Talon had a good, relaxing time. Talon needs it after all he's been through the past missions @};-

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  16. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol, I'm glad they got a bit of fun out of the imposture.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Mark shaving his legs [face_laugh] The second entry was great, I loved the trick they played on the impostor.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the shaving, no wax?
    and the tricks in the second entry. those guys are fun

Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover like this.
  19. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    I absolutely love the second entry...reminds me of that one fan fic I read while this one pretending to be a Jedi is hitting on Mara...only he doesn't know it.

20. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Somehow I would think my brave Jedi Master Mark Tantiss would be terrified of getting anything waxed. Although that would be a funny scene.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  21. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    I think Kira wouldn't mind her man shaving his legs .. and other parts of his body as long as those parts are attached to the body. People in that galaxy are lucky to have such advanced medicine and prosthetics. In real life the loss of a limb is a great disability, and it's consequences on one's life quality. I hope someday it will not be an issue.

Wax? No, sugaring is better.

Why those stupid impostures choose something they will not able to proof? Jedi? Really? Why not some fancy actors or something like that? I am glad our boys dealt with him.

22. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    What is sugaring?

I figure he could only probably pull off a one-night stand. He could tell the woman that the Jedi Order forbids igniting the lightsaber to show off and he is not allowed to do Jedi tricks to impress people. I figure the real Jedi are not out doing tricks to impress people in pubs. But any relationship lasting more than a day or two would probably having the woman wanting to see proof while in private. I know in real life that there are a lot of people who like to pretend they are active or former Navy Seals or Special Forces or they won the Medal of Honor. I don't know if in the EU if it is against the law to impersonate a Jedi, but I would think it would be like impersonating a police officer which is against the law where I live. Also the 2013 version of the Stolen Valor Act in the US makes it a crime to claim you received medals for valor or combat in order to obtain money or some other tangible benefit. I don't know if impressing the girls would qualify as a tangible benefit.

23. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    This is the kind hair removal, is use of sugar paste or caramel. Not as painful as waxing or using an epilator. Besides, hair does not ingrown and the effect lasts longer than waxing.
    I don't know. Personally I wouldn't trust some stranger on the word, not matter how he dressed, like a policeman or someone else.

24. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Nyota's Heart, Demendora, EmeraldJediFire, earlybird-obi-wan, Hazel, and Briannakin for reading and reviewing.
    You do know that sounds like something we would tell people on April Fools Day. "Brazilian Bikini wax? No, don't do that. Instead pour hot caramel over your crotch..." To be honest, that does sound like something Kira and Mark would do. :p
    I sort of remember that fic. I swear I must have read thousands of L/M fanfics. They all get mixed up in my head. There are stories that I come across that I wrote that I forgot all about.

I have covered about three years so far in this journal. I am trying to get to 40 ABY so I can end where Sacrifices left off (minus the Epilogue).

Thanks everybody for reading. [:D]

~JL~

I found out that Tahiri is pregnant again. She’s three months along. Stang! At this rate Tahiri and Anakin are going to have a dozen kids by the time they are forty. The only bad thing about Tahiri popping out grandchildren for Leia and Han is I think my mother is having grandchild-envy. Hopefully Jaden will get married and make some grandchildren for my mother. I am not ready to settle down.

Entry 82

It has been a few months since my last entry. I have been working on flying the StealthX. My Aunt Mara said I will keep practicing until I can beat my cousin Jaina in simulations, which means practice will never end for me. I have yet to get close to beating Jaina when it comes to piloting or the use of the lightsaber. I could Force shove her through a wall if I wanted to though. It appears my two strengths are moving things with the force and postcognition. Of course Jaina’s strengths are piloting, stealth and lightsaber dueling. So she could probably sneak up and do a lightsaber lobotomy on me before I knew she was there.

Entry 83

I was over at my parents’ house for dinner recently. While my mother was preparing the meal I was watching the holonet and a news report caught my eye. It was about the Induparan Crown Worlds. Queen Kaie Indupar had her baby almost a year ago and finally official photos of the Crown Prince were released. Of course I am not interested in the baby. What I am looking for is a glimpse of Ema. Okay, I know that is pathetic, but I still occasionally search the holonet for her and I feel guilty when I do. Nalli’ti is such a great friend and I almost feel like I am disrespecting her by doing Holonet searches for a past lover that dumped me. At least I stopped trying to contact Ema. I realized my actions at first were a bit stalker-like.

My mom said something to me so I pushed the mute button and paused the programming. “What mom?”

“I asked if you want Pkejj sauce on your steak?”

“Sure,” I said.

My mom came out of the kitchen to look at the holonet projector. At the moment the picture was frozen on the image of the baby heir apparent. “Why are you looking at your baby holos?”

That caught me off guard. “What? I’m not. This is the Crown Prince of Indupar.”

She gazed at the child for a long, long moment. “That is the child of Ema’s sister?” My mother’s voice took on a creepy tone and I could feel her unease through the Force.

“Yeah…”

She grabbed the remote control datapad and punched in some information splitting the holo image platform so it could hold two images side-by-side. Next to the Prince’s image popped up a holo of another baby that looked identical. “That’s you as a baby,” my mother said. She turned to me with a furrowed brow. “Talon did you and the Queen…?” She trailed off.

“No! I never touched her.” I pointed to the holo images. “I was told the late King looked a lot like me. Besides a DNA test was conducted and it showed the baby was the King’s child.”

She stared at the holos some more before she shrugged. “It is just an eerie resemblance, that’s all.”

I looked back at the holos and got a strange chill down my spine. The resemblance was uncanny.

“What did the Queen name him?” My mother asked.

I grabbed the datapad and did a little research. “Marcus Odaj Indupar.” As soon as the words tumbled from my mouth that chill I had been experiencing earlier turned ice cold. Marcus? Was it a coincidence that the Prince’s name was the same as my middle name? It could be that Ema recommended the name…but, if so, why? Was it a sign that Ema still had feelings for me?

“Marcus,” my mother whispered. “It looks like you made quite an impression on the Queen.”

I shrugged. “Mom, I know you are eager for grandchildren, but the DNA tests were conducted by two labs. I’m sorry, but this is another child that is definitely not mine.” I gave her a wink. “If you want I can find out if Zeltron/human hybrids are possible.”

She scowled at me and gave me a light smack on the side of my head. “You better not make me a grandmother too soon. I know you are trying your best.” She shook her head as she walked back to the kitchen. “I don’t know where you get your wild ways. You father is a one-woman man.”

I laughed. “I heard Uncle Luke had good luck with the ladies when he was a Rogue.”

“That must be it…or you take after my brother Shon. He was a real ladies man before he married and settled down. Go tell your dad that the food is ready.”

I turned off the holo and put it out of my mind. I can’t go back about obsessing over Ema.

I don’t need another broken heart.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet news about A/T having more kids but wow! Makes you almost wonder if Ema and her sister switched places for safety reasons or if the queen lost the baby she was carrying and Ema got pregnant but of course couldn't tell anyone [face_thinking] Very mysterious. =D= Lots of questions. Loved Talon and his Mom teasing.

Jedi_Lover likes this.