main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of Talon Tantiss (DDC 2013 ) Updated 22 Dec 2013--Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was one GREAT present and a FANTASTIC ending for your diary!

Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Bravo, that was a wonderful ending to a wonderful diary challenge. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover like this.
  3. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Road trip! Beginning-endings are some of the best endings. Looking forward to the new stories. And I'm glad that Talon will not be separated from his family as much as he worried.

Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover like this.
  4. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Terrific!! I love how you ended the diary at the wedding, and with Talon getting to see his son. The ship is a great gift for the young couples. Wonderful job on this story and on expanding our knowledge of the Tantiss family. You know we love them!! Excellent, lady!! [:D]

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    What a great ending with those precious gifts to become 'roving Jedi' [face_dancing] I look forward to see more of their adventures

6. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Nyota's Heart, Briannakin, Hazel, EmeraldJediFire, Kahara, ginchy and earlybird-obi-wan for being such faithful readers. After I wrote the last chapter I thought, "What if the two couples don't want to live on a ship together? Then what?" I don't know if it was presumptuous of the parents to buy them that huge gift without first consulting them. I think it would be like having a double wedding with friends and the parents buy the two couples an RV so they can vacation together. lol! But since Ben and Talon are already roommates and the sisters always lived together, I think they will be fine.

The only problem Talon may have is dealing with the droids on the ship. You know how much he loves droids. Also, Talon doesn't know this yet…but Zylie and Valla not going to leave without their pet vornskr. You know how well Princess and Talon get along.

I thought a road trip would be great for the newlyweds. If you live on a ship I think you will be far less stuffy then if you lived in the Temple. I plan on continuing Talon's adventures in the 2014 diary and I am considering adding a companion diary in the POV of the pilot/protocol droid. I am not sure about the second one yet though. I thought if I had two diaries I wouldn't be tempted to write another 124K word epic length diary. I would just write two 60K word NaNo length diaries. :p

I am still working on my NaNoWriMo story. It needs a lot of editing.

Thanks everybody for reading. I really appreciate all the feedback!

[:D]