main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the jtc temmple

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by master-of-les-pauls, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    Hold on Omi- here's what the first guy (not a mod)that seemed to OK our posting here, ended up saying:

I'm sorry if you are taking this the wrong way but I was talking presently you post here. Not that you have been given premission for these threads to continue. Also I am not a mod currently.

So we're not safe yet....

2. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    We shall see.

3. Baby_Death_Star

Baby_Death_Star Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    Allright then. I too have no problems with special threads/games for "real" FFC only. Especially now after I learned more about all the different possibilities and gatherings and FF communities.
    Wishing everyone the best, may the fittest win.

We won't bother anyone. We are peaceful. We want to live and let others live peacefully among us and next to us. We want to be treated in a fair way, not disrespectful or talked down. We are close friends here, know each other for a long time, and are hurt if labeled "no real fans" or "not belonging here" by guys who are "here" far less than many of us.

We are way too serious and grown up for fitting in with most the folks at the JCC, thanks to the more serious surroundings here at the FFC. We got used to it very well, and kept the boards alive in times of near-abandonment.

Just because we've been here and are here doesn't have to be a bad thing. More possibilities, more perspectives. No rules without exception. Just because your great-great (add 8 greats)-grand-father thought the world was flat and your great-great (add 7 greats)-grand-father did also doesn't mean we still have to believe this today.

I've seen sowjet tanks fire grenades into scores of peaceful demonstrators in the late 80ies in Eastern Europe with my very eyes, tasted the tear gas myself. I know for a fact that there are more important things than "going by the book" sometimes. Like it's called in the Holy Bible: "The Law is there for Men, not Men there for the Law".

Perhaps we all meet someday at a convention or whatever, who knows. C4, perhaps, 30th Anniversary of SW. And laugh about all those misunderstandings from way back, Halloween 05.

4. Darth_Underwear

Darth_Underwear Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    To all my friends in the JTC.

Worry not. For I, LDU and MOLP's are united together to overcome this setback.

If we are evicted we will go together.

The JTC, SDO and JWTFC are one.

There are things at work in the background that may save the threads. But we are united as One. If one of us fall, we all fall, and rise again as one.

Your friend

Darth Underwear.

5. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Indeed, JW Titus Fans United will not perish from the Galaxy.

6. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    ... or the Internet. :p

7. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    Oh my word....

8. Baby_Death_Star

Aug 12, 2004
    Hi Naomi ... :)

Don't get scared or high with hopes ... just an idea ... ;)

9. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    Just stopping in to say hi, like I promised I'd do. :)

10. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    Divine! :)

Long time no see, hows things?

11. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    hey everyone so hows things

12. Baby_Death_Star

Aug 12, 2004
    Hi Divine! :)

Hi Naomi and molp! I've been almost out of office, just reloaded ... abd there you were!

13. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    hi bsd looks like things are starting to calm down a bit

14. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Hey DiJ, good to see ya. ;)

15. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Welcome back to us DivJ. You have been missed. @};-

[i]The [b]Shadow [/b]of the [color=crimson][b]Sith [/b][/color][/i] Continues

with

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/21780288/p2]Dinner with the Viceroy[/link]

[color=green][i][b]The 'Viceroy' makes his move . . .[/b][/i][/color]

[face_pumpkin] [hl=black][color=orange][b]Perfect episode for Halloween. Enjoy![/b][/color][/hl] [face_pumpkin]

[hr]

16. Terra_Wan_Kenobi

Terra_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    Hi!!! how's everyone here???

17. Spike311

Spike311 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004

I'm out of it for a little while and the mods are suffering from delusions of grandure!

Is this, OUR beloved JTC thread, in jeopardy of being shut down just cause we all have not yet met face to face? What is going on here for the love of God?!?!

The JTC and even the SDO have made this website their home since our family formed last year. Thanks to JW Titus.

To break up our family is a travesty and I for one will not stand for it! I may not be here as often but my love for the JTC/JW/SDO(yes... Even the SDO)and the JWTFC will not die anytime soon.

Whatever is going on, I'm not the type to beg. Just don't seperate us for lame reasons. Our groups may indeed bot be as big as others here, but our love and loyalty to one another is not to be questioned and/or messed with. We are friends! We are SW fans! We are the JTC!

Ya best recognize this!

As the JTC co-founder, I ask y'all to step up and make our collective voices heard.

We will not go quietly into the night!

JTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I'm wrong about the possibility of our thread getting closed.

I hope all y'all are doing well. [:D]

18. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Spike311, although I can understand your shock reaction I would strongly suggest actually reading what has been said, and also reading the last few pages at the Titus Fan Club. Stating that the mods have delusions of grandeur (I know it was a SW quote, but still) and assuming that you are supposedly being shut down because you haven't met face-to-face is simply incorrect.

You will find the proper reasons that debate has occured if you read the threads properly. If you have any questions, please PM me as I think I can probably help you to understand what has happened.

Dan

EDIT: I will PM you.

19. Spike311

Jul 28, 2004
    Boogieman...

Please let me know what has been/and is going on.

I've been gone for too long to completely read everything all the way through.

My brain needs a fart and it's no where close to happening.

EDIT: Boogieman, I'll await your PM. Let me know what the heck is going on. I need to know.

20. Spike311

Jul 28, 2004
    If this is the last of the "JTC Temmple" as we know it, it's been nice knowin' y'all!

If our thread is yanked from TFN because the mods neglected their own duties, I guess we gotta smile while eating the un-imaginable.

Never dis-band JTC!

For we will live long and prosper.

No matter what.

I am happy to say that you all have brought me much joy. That, and the intelligance and maturity on this particular thread, except for a few times, has impressed me greatly!

Y'all are the only reason I come back here to post.

JW formed our friendship's with his brilliance and we keep/kept it going.

Keep it real, JTC'er's!

I hope the next time I post, it's right here where it belongs. In OUR thread!

JTC!!!!

21. Spike311

Jul 28, 2004
    Even though no one is here...

Goodnight and Happy Halloween to you all!!

Be safe and may the force be with you.

-Spike311- [face_peace]

22. jastermedi

jastermedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2004
    Anti,Spike it's been sooo long.Feels good to have the old crew back.Been away for awhile back at full strength now.............What's with the drama????

JTC

23. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Hey all! Dude the JTC is never going to change!

24. Darth_-A0shi-

Darth_-A0shi- Jedi Master star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Hey!!!! I'm watching the deleted scenes for Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith.

My I know this guy who owns a video store, so he hooked me up, they get the actual DVD about a week before its released mwhahaha!

25. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    With the remodeling of the FFC we want to concentrate you in one thread. You can either choose which one or if you want create a new one. It is up to you. This would be your refuge and place to stay as long as you want and as long as you follow the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.