main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Juggernaut and the AT-AT

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by AUSSIETROOPER20, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    Now that the juggernauts have appeared in the film, it is clear that its not an expanded universe vehicle any more.

It's hard to see the AT-AT Walkers as 4 legged walkers, but it's true, plus the juggernauts are the same as they've been in early made comics (which dont fit with the story line any more).

2. Masterof1cone

Masterof1cone Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2004
    does the Juggernaut remind anyone of the Rebel Alliance assault mech from Galactic Battlegrounds?

3. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I didn't kbow it's in that game, but I have seen it in the wizards of the coast card game of battle of yavin set.

4. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I just notested on www.starwars.com that they got a new picture of the Juggernaut alot closer, and I'm hoping that if someone whcan get it, get it for us so we could look at it.

5. carusnex

carusnex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2004
    Ummm, if you run the trailer back and forth over that scene very slowly, while watching that middle walker, you can clearly see that there are only three legs there. There's not anything hiding. Plus, the movement is jerky and interesting to say the least.

6. EnchantedLaundromat

EnchantedLaundromat Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2004
    I would like to see more Tri-Fighters.

7. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I think the three legged walker is really the clone walker since that 2 legged walker fights on kashyyyk.

Also I heard Lego are working on remaking the AT-TE walker, Gunship and are planing to build the Juggernaut with special large lego wheel (like the ones used for the big M tron's vehicle of the space lego collection).

8. Blueharvester

Blueharvester Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    these are no 3 legged walkers...
    [image=http://www.loneclone.de/downloads/AT-TEwLongLegs.jpg]

That's what it is...at least the things in the teaser trailer.
    IT's like they are modular. If you need longer legs cause you want to open up a can of whoop ass on some wookiee swamp planet, just attach the AT-AT legs, if you want to stay low, take cover like a turtle sticking to the ground, stay with the normal AT-TE legs...cool!

[image=http://totallyawesomedude.com/matthew/images/other/ep3juggernauts.jpg]

9. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I saw the movie, and I saw the three legged walkers called AT-PE WALKERS and the front leg, (which is the 3rd) is only used when it stops walking, but when hey walk, the front leg goes up.

I also noticed another new walker an 8 legged walker, which I dont have a picture of or know what's it called.

10. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I mentioned that there is a 8 legged walker as well, but what's it called I dont know, but the 3 legged walker does appear in episode 3 and the 3rd leg only goes down when it stops.

11. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    I thought there would be some good pictures of the Juggernaut in here, but all I read is some damn EU mishmashing. I want pics of juggs! Good quality, high-res pics. Of juggs.

12. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    I'm always trying to put pictures of them, but I dont know how, all I can say is that the Juggernauts appear on Courasant boarding the star destroyers and battling on Kashyyyk.

you can see pictures of them in the sticker book and Lego have released a toy version of it for $180.00 Australian.

Also there is a 3 legged walker that moves like the AT-ST walkers cause the front one goes up as it moves, but when it's in one spot, the front leg stays down.

there is also some pictures on star wars.com datafiles, and does anyone know what that 8 legged walker is that moves through that planet that Aayla's on?[face_alien_1] ]-} O:) :confused: :)

13. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    a new picture of the 3 leged walker is now shown on starwars.com's sith snapshots. check it out. I dont think this scene was shown. I think it's a delete scene for the DVD.:eek:

14. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
  15. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    that's an AT-TE.

16. lrdmonarch

lrdmonarch Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2001
  17. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    No, it's just an ILM joke.

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the SW.com thing.;)

18. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    it is an AT-TE walker upside down cause it was mentioned on the official sight one day.

19. lrdmonarch

Dec 14, 2001

I know, but look at the legs, only the AT-AP has that indentation on the third front leg.
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atap/img/movie_bg.jpg

And the legs don't match the AT-TE
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atte/img/movie_bg.jpg

20. Kurisu_kun

Kurisu_kun Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    I hear there is info on the official page, but heres a screen cap of the 8 legged troop carrier.

http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swcap016qs.jpg

21. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    It's strange why lucas film never mentioned about the AT-OT walkers in the vehicles book or on the sight untile around july.

i hope it comes as a toy next year.

Also the AT-TE walker could have gotten some new leg desihn for this episode.

22. lrdmonarch

Dec 14, 2001
    Actually there's another one they never mentioned that was on the planet that Mundi was on. There was an image on the OS of it, asking fans to name it and give it stats, and no the AT-TE never got new leg designs for this episode, if you watch Felucia, it's the same exact design. That is an AT-AP blown over in that shot.

23. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    it's just been revealed on starwars.com what that walker was called that we saw get destroyed during the execution of all the jedi even ki adi mundi.

24. lrdmonarch

Dec 14, 2001
    I was right, it's a hover tank. Strange that there's nothing for it via the movie though.

LOL

....It's called What's the Story, and it's a means of letting fans make their mark on the Star Wars universe.

Or we don't have to spend our time on these things, and since we don't have to pay you, its much cheaper. :D

25. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    It's called the UT-AT walker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.