Tucson The July 9th meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dark_Lady_Jada, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Jamesmorbidia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anyone can Come as long as you love star wars and can deal with other geeks in close quarters :-B
  2. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The meeting is open to all . . . except Trekkies :p
  3. Jamesmorbidia Jedi Knight

star 1
    no trekkies? even if I love star wars more? bah thats stinks...:_|
  4. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    [face_laugh]

Speaking of the meeting though, if you guys want something posted on the FanForce.net site, let me know ASAP.
  5. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    eyes BrotherHalo's new colours o_O

Okie dokie :D

James, also long as you don't become a Klingon . . . :p
  6. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    [face_laugh]

I'm getting all these skeptical looks and comments from people when they see what I changed my colors (temporarily) to!

[face_laugh]
  7. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They're very ..... purdy! [face_laugh]:p
  8. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks, hope to see ya guys there.
  9. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Looking forward to saturday 1pm everyone. will bring sodas and coffee. hope for a good turnout. See you there.
  10. Jamesmorbidia Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok does anyone object if I bring my offspring? I'm not going to be able to afford daycare for that timeframe. up to you all...
  11. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    actually.. I am bringing my daughter this time as well.. gonna try it once.. if it does not work.. then I won't do it again. but she really wants to come.. fair warning.. her favorite show right now is Voyager.. but she will not really be participating.. she will have some colors and activities to do while we have our meeting. So I would say bringing your daughter is fine.. Jada brought her daughter last time and it seemed to be just fine. I am bringing my daughter because she has caused an uprising and I can't offer a fair reason she really should not try to do it.
  12. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmmmmm, a trekkie in our midst . . . you secretly are a friend of the Jedi Council Community's Head Admin Darth Sapient aren't you o_O

[image=http://www.the11thhour.com/archives/042000/features/images/superhero_spock.jpg]

It's fine with me. I won't be bringing my daughter this time because I need a flipping break! [face_dancing][face_laugh][face_monkey]
  13. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anybody bringing cups, plasticware, or plates? Do we need that stuff?
  15. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    actually yes.. some styrofoam cups would be good.. not enviromentally sound.. but anything that will hold hot coffee in any case.. soda's can be drank out of can if need be though.. this time I will make sure to chill them first :)

getting fairly excited.. if no one hears from me from now until the meeting it is only because I will be working tonight and then sleeping from 7am till 11:30am so I will be ready for 1pm.
  16. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, will do... I will get some cups and any other impliments of eating I can think of and bring them @ 1:00 pm
  17. Tenchu Jedi Padawan

What goes on during these meetings?
  18. Jamesmorbidia Jedi Knight

star 1
    All sorts of stuff... Naming, talk of ideas what we want to do as a group. things we have learned. Friendly debates.
  19. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    at this meeting we will be electing a CR, picking a name for the Tucson Fan Force and discuss designing a banner. Decide where we will take Yoda while he is in our care on the world tour. Discuss holiday/Halloween plans... including costume and prop making. Plans for RPG game night and/or just game night. That is the main focus for today's meeting, we will also discuss where and when to have future meetings and gatherings just for fun.
  20. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay.. I got some Pepsi, and I am bringing the senseo.. so we will have coffee.. and sugar and half and half.. did not get any non-dairy though.. also I picked up some offbrand cookies.. iced oatmeal.

looking forward to seeing everyone today!
  21. Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Meeting Minutes

The 3rd Official Meeting of the Tucson Fan Force was held today, Saturday, July 9th at 1:00 pm in the Community Room of Bookman's at Grant and Campbell.

In attendance were:

timstevens4
    hal9k1
    jamesmorbidia
    cathiecat
    Mugen (via phone)
    LaBelleDameSansMerci
    synsaber
    Dark_Lady_Jada

• Election of Chapter Representative

The above voted cathiecat as Chapter Representative in a 7-0 vote

• Yoda World Tour

The following locations were discussed for taking Yoda when we get him:

McKale Center w/Lute Olsen
      KRQ and ObiWan
      Pinnacle Peak
      Old Tucson
      Desert Museum
      Cactus
      Tack Room boot
      Father Kino (downtown)
      PCC sign
      I-10
      A Mountain
      Paul Bunyan at 1st or Stone or wherever he is
      Rattlesnake Bridge
      Casa Molina
      Tucson Electric Park
      DM Airforce base and graveyard

• Name, Banner, Website

These are all being worked on and hopefully we will come to a consensus next meeting . . . maybe [face_mischief]

• Next Meeting: Saturday, August 6th at 3:47pm at Bookman's

I'm getting the pictures of the saber spoon fight up if they turned out [face_praying]

22. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wanted to say thanks to all I had a great time and hope to do it again.

Damian (HAL9K1)
  23. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    had a great time at the meeting today.. and as always my son was ecstatic.. and my daughter is well on her way to pretending EVERY day is Fan Force day :)

thank everyone for contributing.

I will let you know the moment our time is confirmed by Bookman's for our August meeting.
  24. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry for my inablity to attend...I was detained by some Rebel Scum who disabled my cruiser, and used battle meditation to overcome my forces. I punished them for thier insolence..and they promised NEVER to do that again! [face_skull]
  25. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok so the official time is 4pm NOT 1 right?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.