main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT "The Justice of the Jundland" (OCs, clone wars, short story) COMPLETE 4, August

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kurisan, May 12, 2017.

1. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    Well, at least Kitster got away - good thing, too, since he'd be in even worse shape than Maya is. [face_worried]

Not that she's doing badly - holding her own, thinking things through ... but yeah, it'd be a good time for help to arrive. [face_thinking]

2. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    Findswoman and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Kurisan, I hope your problems will dissolve soon and that Maya can have an escape from the dire situation that she is in, too. @};-

Kurisan likes this.
  4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Kurisan, take good care and take what time you need. Thinking of you at this rough time, and we'll be here! @};-

Kurisan and AzureAngel2 like this.
  5. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Okay, last review for today...

MOAR Kitster! I just love the idea that Maya could help him get off Jakku and to a new life. And his knowledge of the terrain and culture is coming in pretty useful.

Poor Maya. She always gets battered in your stories, and the encounter with the Tuskens was just one of those moments where she should have listened to someone who knows better instead of trying to apply the Jedi Code to the letter... which is very honourable of her of course, but there are moments when it doesn't work that way.

Maya and Kitster make a good team though -- they complement each other very well, what with her acrobatics and his experience of Tatooine. The scenes with the birds and later the eopie stampede were both great examples of that.

And now both Mandalore and Tekken are shown to be working together, and Krell is supposed to be dead (?) The duel in the dark side squid ink thingy was incredibly creepy and I wonder how Maya will manage to get out of this one... but then I know that Kitster isn't going to abandon her, and even though it wasn't necessarily a good idea to send off Flint and the Polis Massans in the beginning of the story, I'm expecting them to turn up any minute now.

I hope your personal troubles sort themselves out soon [:D] Meanwhile, I'll be waiting over here and chewing my nails for Maya.

6. Onderon1

Mar 18, 2008
    Kurisan - Hope everything works out well. Take care. :)

7. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

8. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Hey Kurisan,

Welcome back.

You missed a lot.

I guess it wasn't Abeloth, was it? Anywho, dang. You win some (Clone reinforcements) and you lose some (Kitster)...

Any other base for Tekken and Mandalore?

AzureAngel2 and Kurisan like this.
  9. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

10. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    :( Justice of the Jundland...

As for how I came by Darth Mu, I was taking physics class when I registered, and F=ma (with m written as u)... The greek letter for m (pronounced miu in greek) is written almost like teh roman alphabet u. So it's actually Darth Miu, aka Darth Mass.... So Darth is self explanatory, and Mu is also can be a pronunciation for the chinese word for wood. The word "wood" can also be a derogatory adjective for dumb... Darth Dumb.

You know, for a moment I thought Xam and Maneeli were in cahoot with Mandalore and Tekken. Your next story in the series will tell...

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. Onderon1

Mar 18, 2008
    Urgh, Poor Kitster. :(

Interesting, though - might Tekken and his backers be affiliated with one Dr. Uthan from Legends canon? [face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Holy George! You killed Kitster?! You, you.....terrible person! (I don't really mean that.)

And I didn't even know I was that fond of Kitster until.....until you killed Kitster!!!

Mistress_Renata and AzureAngel2 like this.
  13. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “You cannot save every single soul in the Galaxy, Maya. Sometimes there is no justice.”

Maya’s delicate features hardened into a scowl. “Perhaps you are right. In the end, Kitster could not escape the justice of the Jundland…”

Life can be hard, but the desert can be much, much harder. Poor Kitster though.

14. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Glad to see this tale continuing—and wrapping up to such a riveting conclusion! I was seriously worried for Maya there for a bit—there's no telling what Tekken may age considered himself capable of, and the fact that Maya resorted to a Force Strike shows just how serious the situation was. But all her friends made it through—all of her clone troops (love that she can recognize them just by things like their flying style or gait or way of holding their weapons) , as well as the inextinguishable Kitster...

...who performs his one last act of heroism and then is extinguished. :( :_| And just as Maya came so close to making good on her promise to save him and give him a new start... I hope she will at very least be able to pass his message on to Anakin. He wil certainly be remembered for good. @};-

Good to see Xam and Maneeli again at the end, and so glad they're both safe! This new genetic Phantom menace seems like it could end up being much more menacing even than the Phantom Menace that gives Episode 1 its title (and in the case of this story, it's a heck of a lot clearer what those words mean than it was in Episode 1!). The kind of genetic warfare they're describing sounds like it could be almost like Order 66 for clones, and I'm anticipating that another exciting Kuri story will be forthcoming soon to fill in details.

Thanks for sharing another exciting and exhilarating adventure with us—looking forward to more whenever you are ready and able and RL permits. I'm so glad you're back with your family (and dog) again and that things are returning to normalcy! :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Oh no! Kitster! Nooooooo!

Now that made me terribly sad, but on the other hand I can understand why Kitster could never make it to Coruscant. His reappearance in Anakin's life would give our favourite problematic Jedi a renewed sense of purpose and a new set of incentives not to fall to the dark side.

I'm glad to see that Maya's friends came through once more. This is such a great little team you put together! And I'm also glad, in my own perverse little way, that Tekken and Mandalore escaped too, because it means more stories :)

But first you should enjoy settling down in your new home. I hope all goes smoothly now!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    gg