main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive the Kill and Be Killed! game

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by mistrylshadowguard, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistrylshadowguard

mistrylshadowguard Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2006
    Another version of this game was attempted in the EUC. (That didn't work out too well - I used the wrong word, causing people to jump to incorrect conclusions.) I have tweaked it and come up with a new version. Hopefully, there will be no problems with it. (There shouldn't be.)

I'm not entirely sure that this belongs in the RPF, but that's what a mod suggested, so I'll try it here.

I will do my best to describe this game. If anyone is confused about anything, please ask for clarification. Here goes:

Objective: Each player starts out with six lives. The goal of each player is to spend all their lives by making outrageous and/or unpopular comments (doesn't have to be something that you actually agree with) about SW movies and EU stuff ONLY (doesn't necessarily have to be canon, though) in order to entice other players to attack him/her (not with words, but with weapons - I don't want a harsh war of words here). Each time a player is attacked, he/she will receive a letter. When a player spells the word 'KILLED', he/she is out. However, there is a twist here. The last person standing will be considered the loser, not the winner.

Other rules:
    No player may be attacked more than once for the same comment.
    No player may attack his/herself.
    Each player must keep track of his/her own score.

NOTE: This game is meant to be fun. No comments made here should be taken seriously.

Now, get out your Spaceballs the flamethrowers (I hear that Yogurt is selling them at 25% off!), fire up your Force lightning, or grab any other lethal weapons, and kill and be killed!

NP edit: No, I did not suggest you put it in the RPF, I said it sounded rather RP-ish. There is a difference. Any thread where players "kill" others for making comments about Star Wars really doesn't seem appropriate for these boards.

2. tapioca_city

tapioca_city Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2006
    I'm going to try this one again:

I work for Del Rey!

And I voted in favor of killing off Anakin!

3. mistrylshadowguard

May 29, 2006
    YOU HUTT SLIME!!!

*incenerates tc with her flamethrower*

My turn:
    Thrawn was a pansy a$$ art lover who deserved to die!

4. tapioca_city

tapioca_city Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2006
    I'll let a die-hard Thrawn fan respond to that one.

In the meantime:

tc: I'm a bughugger!
    Darth Raid: You're WHAT!
    tc: Relax, I'm only trying to get attacked here. I hate bugs, just like you do.
    Raid: You had better hate them!

5. mistrylshadowguard

May 29, 2006
    Stop having conversations with your alter ego, tc, and just play the game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.