main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "The Kiss" {An Anakin Solo <3 Tahiri Veila Challenge Response}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Courtney_Solo, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Title: "The Kiss"
    Author(s): Courtney_Solo
    Timeframe: BytS - NJO
    Genre: Puppy Love
    Keywords: Dinner & A Movie
    Characters: Anakin Solo AND Tahiri Veila
    Summary: Will the kiss @ Yag D'hul make things awkward or interesting?
    Notes: Written for the Anahiri Challenge: Dinner and a Show.

"Don't beat around the bush, Ani," Tahiri Veila replied. "I know you still think me a child."

Anakin shook his head. "I don't think you're a child at all." He whispered.

?Then what do you think me? Tahiri asked. Anakin could feel her deep green eyes looking up into his. In the dark, he couldn?t see her expression, but he sensed an unspoken happiness.

He slipped an arm around her waist and drew her up onto his chest in the cramped locker. ?I think you?re an angel.?

She set her chin on his chest. ?What?re you going to do??

He smiled and touched his forehead to hers. ?Hopefully, nothing I?ll regret.? Anakin pressed his lips to Tahiri?s passionately. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist as she encircled her arms around his neck. Anakin caressed her cheek and deepened the kiss. Tahiri sighed into his lips; he pulled back enough to suck on her bottom lip. She kissed him back and he pulled her even closer?

A knock interrupted them, and they separated quickly. Corran pulled the locker door open. ?You wanna get outta here?? He asked sarcastically.

?[i]I was happier where I was,[/i]? Anakin muttered to himself. He stood and held out his hand to Tahiri. She took it and stood. Corran?s eyebrows shot up.

?Should I have left you two here alone?? He asked teasingly.

Anakin and Tahiri both blushed and walked away, hand in hand.

[hr]

Tahiri was eating lunch beside Anakin as usual, yet this time, there was a spark between them. Anakin leaned closer to his beautiful, blonde friend. ?Will you go out with me tonight??

Tahiri smiled. ?Classic dinner an? a show?? He nodded. ?I?m up for it.? Anakin smiled and kissed her cheek.

?See you tonight, Angel,? he ran off to his lesson.

She sighed happily. ?Ooh, does Tahiri Veila actually have a [i]date[/i] with the hottest guy around?? A girl at Tahiri?s lunch table teased. She rolled her eyes and walked off to her lesson.

[hr]

Tahiri Veila braided her hair using the Force (to ensure perfection) while brushing her teeth. Her black and blue dress ended a few inches above her kneecaps, flattering her lean, tan figure. ?I guess I look decent,? she muttered. She had just slipped earrings in when her buzzer rang. ?Coming!? Tahiri opened the door, and Anakin walked in, ?hiding? a dozen roses behind his back. He was wearing a blue shirt with black pants. ?Wow, how did you know I?d wear this??

Anakin laughed, handed her the roses, and kissed her cheek. ?Call it a hunch.?

?Did you just check me out?? Tahiri teased.

?Yes, I did,? Anakin laughed again. ?You look beautiful,? she blushed. ?Shall we go?? He offered his hand to her and she accepted. ?We?re having dinner at the fanciest diner in Coruscant, so I?m glad you dressed up.?

?I?m happy eating at a fast food restaurant, so long as you?re there,? Tahiri smiled fondly at him.

?Really? Well, then,? he smiled. ?I?ll remember that next time.?

?How do you know there?ll be a next time??

?Well, I certainly hope there?ll be a next time,? Anakin looked into her green, angelic eyes.

She smiled. ?There?ll be a next time,? Tahiri laughed. ?You have gorgeous, blue eyes.? He smiled and kissed her nose.

?You have gorgeous, green eyes,? he whispered back. She giggled.

?Okay, Loverboy, let?s get to the restaurant, I?m starving!?

[hr]

?That was a great dinner,? Tahiri stated. ?Thanks, Heroboy.?
    He offered her his arm again.

?You?re welcome,? Anakin smiled. ?You ready to go see [i]Pirates of the Spaceport: Dead Man?s Locker[/i]??

?It sounds perfectly romantic,? Tahiri said sarcastically. ?However, it?s a movie I?ve been wanting to see for, like, three years, so YES, I?m ready

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great story[face_love]

Your next story should be something along these lines[:D]

3. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    Nice one Master,your A/T stories are the best!!!

4. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    LOL, that might be a while ... :p

5. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    I wish Anakin was coming to take me out for a movie. I haven't seen that one either :rolleyes:

Nice job. I wish they'd had more of a chance to have fun like that. [face_love]

6. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    Ohhh!!! Nice. I love the movie tital! I wanna see it too. :(

7. ShadowcatX-men

ShadowcatX-men Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2006
    I liked it. That was really good

Cat

8. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    [face_blush] [:D]

9. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Whenever you see it, you'll freak out!
    It is SUPER-FREAKY and REALLY dark, but Davy Jones isn't that horrible looking, compared to Bootstrap Bill ( :p ) and Keira (Elizabeth Swann) kicks BUTT! :D Orlando is super-hot, and Johnny, well, Johnny gets to make out w/ Keira. Nice....

Amen. [face_frustrated] I hate Del rey. [face_frustrated] And Troy Denning. [face_frustrated]

10. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    It's great! :D I saw the 11:59pm showing on Thursday Night/Friday Morning. :)

11. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Thanks! :D

12. Tattoine_teenager

Tattoine_teenager Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2006
    "please sir may i have some more?"
    TT

13. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on this website HATES Troy"the idiot"Denning[face_beatup] . Note my Sig.

P.s. i found out through wikipedia.com that Anakin's death was replacing Jacen's scheduled one,so basically Troy Denning traded in Jacen's life for Anakin's.[face_devil]

14. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Great viggie.

And Cassa, you're right- the reason Lucas didn't want Anakin to be the hero of NJO is because the entire point of the series was to setup the nexy Sith Lord, and making Anakin that Sith would've been...horrendously dumb and nullify everything everyone in the OT fought for, to say the least. With Jacen, it's more of a 'Meh. Another Skywalker fell to the Dark Side- anything new?'

15. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    CassaSoloDaughterOfA: I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on this website HATES Troy"the idiot"Denning . Note my Sig.

I'm sure I do! :p

P.s. i found out through wikipedia.com that Anakin's death was replacing Jacen's scheduled one,so basically Troy Denning traded in Jacen's life for Anakin's.

Or, they could have just let Jacen fall to the Dark Side AND die, leaving Anakin alone w/ his <3 4 Tahiri. :)

Jek_Windu: Great viggie.

:D

And Cassa, you're right- the reason Lucas didn't want Anakin to be the hero of NJO is because the entire point of the series was to setup the nexy Sith Lord, and making Anakin that Sith would've been...horrendously dumb and nullify everything everyone in the OT fought for, to say the least. With Jacen, it's more of a 'Meh. Another Skywalker fell to the Dark Side- anything new?'

True! But, why couldn't the next Sith Lord be Raynar Thul? [face_devil] :p

16. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Pirates of the Spaceport- Dead man's locker

That was awesome! LOL
    I loved this fic!

17. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Thanks! I'm glad! :D

18. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Um ... we'll see.

19. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Well, I was thinking that I wouldn't mind going into a little more detail with this lovely lil' vignette, but I have no idea what you all would like as far as mush, action, etc.

If you have any ideas, please PM me, and I'll start writing a few sequels! [face_devil]

C @};- S

20. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I haven't read one of your stories in a while. I read this and I thought it was awesome. You do so well writing Tahiri/Anakin fics. And this one was terrific!

21. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    *blushes* Thank you! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.