main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Kiss

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Habs, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Habs

Darth_Habs Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2003
    Alright, now that we know R2 doesn't have his memory wiped and so is the only one around for all 6 movies who knows everything about everyone, does anyone else think he was going nuts inside when he saw Leia kiss Luke in the sick bay?

It's a shame he doesn't have any of his bag of prequel tricks to use to stop her.

2. whiteeagle

whiteeagle Jedi Master star 6

Dec 24, 2004
    well does r2 even know where the babies are??

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    what mad you come up with this topic...

mmm...that is an image i do not want in ma head :p

4. whiteeagle

whiteeagle Jedi Master star 6

Dec 24, 2004
    R2 starts short circuiting when he see the kiss.

hahaha

5. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    I've never seen that kiss as erotic at all. Leia just wanted to take the arrogant Han down a peg or two, and pretending sexual rivalry exists probably the best way to go about it.

6. Maranelo_Jori

Maranelo_Jori Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2004
    When people finally stop talking about that kiss.OMG its no big deal...did she sleep with him?
    Well,we dont know.It was just a KISS,they didnt knew that they are siblings.

7. Nihilist

Nihilist Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2005
    Thats interesting considering a droid that sticks his parts into any strange central computer system would have sexual morals... :)

8. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Exactly... I don't think R2 is programmed to have pre-conceieved notions on human sexuality.

Damn that sounds geeky...

9. Darth_Iquitous

Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Since R2 hasn't had his memory wiped in about 30 Years, I'd suspect he's learned a thing or two about human behavior. I don't know if he knows that Leia and Luke are siblings. That part may have been kept secret from him as well, in case the little astrodroid fell into the wrong hands.

10. thejazzman

thejazzman Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Dude, you need help if you need to know if R2 was all torn up inside for not telling what he knows.

11. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP_

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2005
    I think the real question here should be: Is Brother Sister Romance Actually Frowned Upon in OT time??

I mean by the end of the clone wars there were easily 500,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 surplus clones left with nothing to do, assuming they can actually reproduce, that would mean all their children have, practically speaking, the same father, and a different mother,
    making about a quater of the galaxy's popultion half brothers/sisters, making it unlikely they'd be able to avoid that type of relationship[face_hypnotized]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.