The Kitchen

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Jedi Speewwy, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    [face_laugh]

okay, now i really am starving... i need to make a quick run to the store. back in a few...
  2. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  3. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    okay, so where were we... last i remember we were actually talking about star wars, imagine that on a star wars message board. :D
  4. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's the cool thing about this BB forum.

We talk about Star Wars here, about Paul The Eternal Bachelor there, have several social threads and a couple of other things. It's a mishmash, which is good.
  5. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    yeah, that is nice.

so what's this guy's story?

[image=http://www.onthepage.org/cars/blank/93.jpg]
  6. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think it's an Alfred. He's just asking what kind of camera that is, or what it can do, and the guy just takes the pic.

I do think Alfred has a wife, though. He's way past loving her, of course, but she occasionally helps out at the gas station.

What do you think?
  7. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    yep, definitely looks like an alfred, and you're probably right that he's asking about the camera.

i think he's retired and depends quite a bit on his wife and kids, what with his failing eye sight and lack of teeth. he's not quite at the nursing home stage but he might be if it wasn't for the help of his family.

assuming that he is retired, what do you think he did for a living? do you think he fought in any wars?
  8. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, that could be it. He's retired, and the kids have taken over his gas station. So sometimes he drops in on them (he still lives there, of course), and the kids thought it'd be nice to take a picture of him there, retired and all.

He must know the photographer well, because you don't really ask a stranger technical stuff about his camera. So it's his son, I think.

He may have fought in WWII. Though Vietnam's also a possibility. I think he was a pilot. Right?
  9. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    yeah, an air force pilot in ww II or korea. i think he was a little old for vietnam but he probably wanted to go. he's not terribly educated but he means well and he has a kind heart.

anything else?
  10. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, he means well. He's very patriotic, probably, and has a strong sense of righteousness. He wanted to fight in the wars.

But I gotta go, Tom. We'll catch up again tomorrow! :)
  11. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    sounds good. take it easy Casper! :)
  12. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  13. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
  14. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What did you think of the eviction?
  15. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    it was like you said, if somebody had to go it really had to be BIS. he just wasn't here.
  16. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah. I liked him, but at least the other two that were nominated had put some time in the "superhero" thing and, what was it, the other task.
  17. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    yeah, he can't be blamed if he had real life things come up, but still if you don't participate and the others do, you pretty much have to accept that you'll be the one to go.
  18. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It's going to be harder in the future, though, for some of us. When you have to choose between two or three people.

Or when you nominate someone that stays in the house. You'd feel a bit strange, I reckon. As if you've secretly kissed his girlfriend or something. Or her boyfriend, or whatever.
  19. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    [face_laugh]

yeah, i really don't know about the whole nomination/eviction thing. it's just part of the game, i guess we have to accept it but we don't have to like it.

i really do like everyone in the house. i feel almost like i should just pull names out of a hat so everybody would know it really is nothing personal.
  20. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It's a Dutch concept, you know. "Big Brother". It was here in -- '98, or '99. It was a massive hit, with millions of people watching. I sporadically watched, though it was interesting from a psychological angle, sort of.

It's good we sold it to the US, though. Finally we could make them pay for all the TV trash we received over the years. [face_mischief]
  21. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    wow, i didn't know that. i knew it was big in england and other places though. the new u.s. season starts next wednesday.

well, i'm going out for a bit Casper. a friend of mine who was in alaska for the last two weeks just got back into town. so i'm going to go hang out with him for a while. i'll be back in a few hours if you're still around though.

:)
  22. Debo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    All right, have fun.

If I'm still here -- well, you'll know!
  23. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
  24. deltron_zero Jedi Master

star 6
    man i'm starving!

anybody here?
  25. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus