main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Knight of the New Republic (Need help from Co-Writer or Beta)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Drewsuff14, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewsuff14

Drewsuff14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2005
    Background & Why I need Help:

I am in the extremely early stages of the History of Galthalus Hailisious' production, and there has yet to be chapters, legitimate dialogue or even anything leading you to believe it is in literary form at all. Rather you could see this as an extremely detailed plot outline. Once I feel this plot outline to be perfect, then I will convert it to book form, but that is something of the future. I can see now that the plot and story are both definitely flawed, and I ache to improve character development, environments, plot/story and the whole story in and of itself. Moreover the story does not become necessarily entertaining or worthwhile until (THE CORUSCANT YEARS (PART 3) ), which is 1/5th of the story.

Title: The Knight of the New Republic

Author(s): Martin Sorlas

Timeframe: During and After the Star Wars Saga

Characters: Galathale (Our Main Character)

Genre: Action Adventure

Summary: A young Hailisian infant is dropped on the doorstep of an extremely skilled and infamous bounty hunter, after troubles in his home Galaxy of Galantidiades drive his parents to hide him for protection. The bounty hunter, Libeth Fuerek, takes the boy in and trains him as one of her own, and he becomes to her a son, quite able to achieve all that she hopes for him. However, there is something about Galthalus the Hailisian that is extraordinary, and that is his heritage. Not only is Galthalus a prince, but he is the child to Knights of the Old Republic, long forgotten but not dead. Why not dead? The Hailisian species have an exact appearance like humans, but are gifted with an extremely long lasting life span, far outreaching even eight generations of a human family. Will Galathale become even half what his parents are? What adventures will he go through in the long Hailisian life that is ahead of him?

THE KNIGHT OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

THE CORELLIAN YEARS ? Age 0 - 19

Galthalus was born on the Royal city-planet Hailis-Grantus seventeen years prior to the destruction of the first Death Star. His parents Merciella and Rendarison Hailisious, both Knights of the Old Republic, were members of the extremely rare Hailisian race, thus their age of 4000.

THE HAILISIAN RACE

Hailisians share much of their DNA with that of humans, although many who know of the rare race say that they have the best of both worlds. Hailisians have an outstandingly long life span that can be lengthened to infinite if the being lives in the Hailisia system of the Galantidies Galaxy. The planets which surround the Hailisia system function around a single Bitarial Sun. The bitarial sun, generates around the solar system a rare form of bitarial energy. This energy is phenomenal, for it regenerates the Hailisian body structure giving the gift of endless life. The Hailisians DNA-structure contains a specific genome which gives them extremely long lasting life, even if they are never effected by even a particle of Bitarial Energy. Thus a Hailisian living away from the bitarial sun can still outlive any human by at least a few hundred years. If a being were to live continually surrounded by bitarial energy, his or her body would eventually store the energy in their body and use it for many years afterwards. In a human?s case, merely ten years of being exposed to the Bitarial sun would allow them to live an extra forty years. Of course sickness and mortal wounds still take effect on the Hailisian body along with those who carry Bitarial energy, since the energy cannot regenerate the Hailisian body structure at such speed. The Galantidies Galaxy neighbors the ?Core Galaxy (also known as the Star Wars Galaxy) but is so far away it would take thousands of years of hyperspace travel to reach. However, there is a mysterious black hole which connects the two Galaxies together. Only a few know of this incredible secret, only those of Royal blood.

-------------------------

Conflict and terror dro

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    You PM'd me earlier, and I said I'd help out. I'll read over all this (not now, 'cos it's 3.43 am and I wanna go to bed) but I will do soon.

Anything specific you want me to look at then PM me again.

3. Drewsuff14

Apr 1, 2005
    nothing specific just yet...

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Started reading this. Quite detailed.

However, picked up on a small mistake. Tycho Celchu also survived the Death Star run at Endor.

5. Drewsuff14

Apr 1, 2005
    Just re-worked my whole file with the help of Steffeny Pitcher

6. Drewsuff14

Apr 1, 2005
    "Tycho Celchu also survived the Death Star run at Endor"

- Um where does Tycho Celchu come into all of this? I'm very confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.