main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub *The Knights of Darkness* The Official Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren Fan Club Version 3.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    100 years?...[face_mischief]

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Even the old Hundred Years Darkness lasted 103 years :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Based on everything in Aftermath and its sequel, here's what I both hope and expect.

Snoke is an ancient, eldritch entity that has been buried on Jakku for a millennium or longer. Possibly the Eremite mentioned by the young Rax, possibly not. As Sinre speculated, maybe Bane has something to do with it, whether he destroyed the Eremite and then realized his mistake or it was already dead and his purpose was always to resurrect it, either way there's a connection to Bane heavily hinted at by Palpatine's "1,000 years ago" spiel.

Either way, we know that Rax appears to be force sensitive and was taken under Palpatine's wing to oversee the excavation. At the end of Life Debt he recalls the Imperial fleet to Jakku. My guess is that the excavation is almost complete, and he's preparing to either subdue or protect whatever it is that's being excavated.

Here's where my theory really kicks into gear:

The excavation finishes in Empire's End, and as was stated before, it's Snoke. Gallius Rax's purpose all along, whether he knows it or not, is to be the bodily vessel for Snoke's return. BUT after he's possessed, the body is somehow damaged in the battle of Jakku. This is why Snoke is so physically messed up in TFA. And it's also why he needs Ben Solo - a new body to replace the one that was ruined.

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    But, if I read correctly, Snoke is really tall. Not 20 feet, but over 7 feet. My read of the last book put Rax as approximately the same height as the rest of the people in his conference room.

5. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    That's the one big hole in the theory, I guess. There are ways they could resolve it but it does make it seem somewhat unlikely.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    That would be an interesting way to do it. Key is to make the story flow and not feel shoe-horned.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

Snokers and Sinrebirth like this.
  7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I've been thinking about what races would make good Sith. Gamorrean, Ryn, Toydarian?

Halle Dray likes this.
  8. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Devaronian? Zabrak? There's two races that would have a hard time not being some sort of bad guy. The horns put people on guard as soon as you see them.

It reminds me of Childhood's End and the Overlords. They purposely didn't reveal themselves for a long time because of their resemblance to our "Devil" figure. After a long while of being accused, wrongly, of being a bad guy, a lot of beings would say, "why not?" and just start doing the bad things they're already accused of.

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Bothan? Are there any Bothan Sith?

WookieeRage and Halle Dray like this.
  10. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Gamorrean usually lack the subtlety and discipline needed for a sith but they do make good minions.

We know of at least one named devaronian sith: Darth Maladi

Zabrak, Ryn, Toydarian are close enough in temperament and discipline to humans that they probably make as good sith as we do.

Don't know but I can see a bothan sith working well, even if it probably would be more of the fat-spider-in-the-middle-of-a-great-web kind of sith rather then a knight or shogun sith.

11. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

No idea, but I'm under the assumption that Bothans' skin changes color when they lie. So, they won't be very good liars.

Hey, maybe that's how they were caught with the second Death Star's plans!

12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Not skin: fur. The bothans are furry and it seems to work in similar ways to our facial expressions: showing the emotional state of the person with some people better at hiding or faking emotions

13. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    I like the idea of a Jawa Sith.

14. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Would certainly have plenty of parts to build a saber...

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    That's not a bad idea!

16. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Just think a mobile Jawa Sith Sandcrawler!!!!!!! The inherent possibilities :p

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Naahh. Too slow.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  19. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001

They feed on brains?? Awesome. Yes, they'd be great Sith.:p

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Lady Belligerent likes this.
  21. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    You are not thinking about the Jawa slave contingent .... mechanically deriving and building all sorts of evil device on behalve of the one Jawa Sith.... hehe

Slow... Just add nitro to it... problem solved

22. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012

I did not see this until just now and now I am convinced that my other Sith should be an Anzat!

23. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    E. L.Knight, great minds think in similar fashions!

Edit: Just keep those proboscii away from me, darn it!

24. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    No guarantees my friend. :p

25. SithLord28273

SithLord28273 Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2016
    I love all things darkside. What do I need to do to join the club?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.