main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub *The Knights of Darkness* The Official Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren Fan Club Version 3.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

Jerec was powerful overshadowed by Vader and Sidious... much like Ventress duing the Clone Wars. With Tyrannus and Sidious, there was no way for either of them to ascend.

Jerec would have had to leveraged either Vader and Sidious and gain favor... and from what I can remember Jerec was kind of a lone wolf.. regarded as a Dark Jedi and clearly powerful, but without direct training and teachings from one of the above... there really was no path to ascension.

Ventress was always kept as a pet of Tyrannus, when she finally saw such I think it was already too late... though we never knew her final fate.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    I forgot all about this place lol!

Halle Dray likes this.
  3. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Topic

If you were to re-order the Sith, how would you do it?

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  4. SkooterDawg

SkooterDawg Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 21, 2016
    I'd wish to join your social club! As far as reordering the Sith, that is a toughie. The Rule of Two is understandable because it makes the Sith stronger with every successive new Sith Lord, but it just takes so long- I have no idea how a whole bunch of Sith, even Sidious, were able to practice such patience. You would still have to have hierarchy no matter what, so the Strong are on top and the Weak on the bottom. I suppose the Old Republic era Sith Order (Old Republic books and Red Harvest) was cool just because it was an Order. You would need to find a balance of and Order yet something exclusive- I think Palpatine was working on that whenever he was killed.

5. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Ah! My Final Trial question, or something similar. What I said, and what I believe, is that it should be organized like the American Mafia. There would be the primary person (the Boss) in each sector and they would meet periodically to coordinate. Each primary would have his secondary people (Capos and Consigliores) whould would command their armies of Force sensitive darksiders. As people were advanced and promoted, they would be given a territory to run. They could then become their own primary with secondaries of their own.

6. SkooterDawg

SkooterDawg Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 21, 2016
    That sounds like an awesome way to do Sith in a new canon Old Republic, and Darth Bane is like this Vito Corleone who destroys the other sectors and puts in the Rule of Two. "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." *Bane goes and force chokes the dude until he listens.*

E. L.Knight likes this.
  7. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012

My idea is similar, except it goes by planet. Sith Lord and Apprentice build a temple and train darksiders whilst ruling a particular planet. As you move up the hierarchy, you find more powerful Sith Lords and Dark Lords controlling systems all the way up to the Dark Lord.

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  8. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    That's a good way to delineate "territories." The American Mafia does it by states and parts of states, I believe. Certainly there's going to be disputes (who controls what trade routes, etc) but that's why there should be an overall council where the Lords (Dons) meet to hash things out. It still requires a level of respect among them, though.

onqun and E. L.Knight like this.
  9. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    I think Sabine might have something to do with the Knights of Ren. As everyone knows she's using the darksaber in Rebels Season 3 which I've heard can have dark effects on the wielder, and maybe that drives her to the darkness and the creation of the Knights of Ren. If not a member of them then she has some involvement with their name. Wren, Ren. Maybe they worship Mandalore and admired Sabine. What do you all think?

*ahem*
    QueenSabe7

DarthIshyZ and QueenSabe7 like this.
  10. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Interesting thought, but is she Force sensitive? Sorry if this has been answered this season. I haven't been able to watch.

11. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Interesting thought, though I have to say I highly doubt it. I've always seen Sabine is being on the "good side" and her strong will to fight for what's right makes it incredibly hard for me to picture her founding the Knights. I mean honestly though it's hard to say much because we know so little about them.

Now... a theory I've read before that I can sort of get behind is the possibility that Ezra may have a direct link to the beginnings of the KoR... [face_thinking]

EDIT: DarthIshyZ She's not force sensitive but is
    seen wielding a light whip in Rebels previews sooo... ?

E. L.Knight and DarthIshyZ like this.
  12. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    ohh i clicked the spoiler. I'd love to see that though
    anyways i think that Sabine's last name really is connected to the Knights of Ren. Maybe she doesn't get directly involved with them but I'm sure theres some kind of connection there. If it is a coincidence, then Disney needs help coming up with new names

QueenSabe7 and Sinrebirth like this.
  13. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    I swear I recall Pablo Hidalgo saying there was no connection as Wren is a Mando clan something Mando-related and Ren is, well... something else. :p But I agree it's a tad confusing, I made the same assumption as soon as I first heard her last name.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  14. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Once all the connections are revealed, can you imagine all the books that are going to be put out to link it all together?

*Accessing reading list for 2018 and beyond... clear...* OK. Good to go.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  15. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    =P~ I can't wait!!

16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  17. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    Hey you guys! I didn't know about this place. I just saw "Knights of Ren" and thought "meh" and "blah."
    What a shame...

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  18. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012

It wouldn't be the first tme something noble was started and then later corrupted and twisted to become evil.

DarthIshyZ and QueenSabe7 like this.
  19. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    What an interesting thread you have going on here! I would love to join in if that´s ok, Sith and Inquisitors are two of my favorite elements in Star Wars! and I´m very intrigued about the Knights of Ren too.

And sorry to bring back an old topic, but I just read that there was a talk about Jerec and he was the antagonist in what is my favourite starwars game, so he´s an interesting character to me. What I find most puzzling about him was the decision to retcon him as a High Inquisitor, and not a Grand Inquisitor of the old expanded universe. It´s curious to me, considering he was probably the most powerful Inquisitor around and had higher ranking within the Empire´s hierarchy than most darksiders. Out of universe explanation it´s kinda logic, but in-universe I never knew the reason for it...

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Absolutely! Welcome! Interestingly enough, I play an Ithorian Sith in the RPG.

Are... you... my long lost brother???

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

21. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Haha, thanks a lot! nice to find a fellow hammerhead fan around!!!

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Yep. Blame it on my love of Mother Jungle.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

Ithorians and E. L.Knight like this.
  23. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    You will.....

Experience.....

PAIN!

For your lack of vision!

*force lightning

24. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    *watches in amusement as the Force Lightning passes through her*

It's funny how many people have tried to electrocute me. I'm a Force Ghost. Nehru_Amidala killed me about a month back. :p:p:p:p

PCCViking likes this.
  25. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Yep, I sure did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.