main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA The Kraken has been caged - Rock Band party at GForce's homestead 4/24

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    After talking to GForce and reading the other posts I've decided to cancel Clash of the Titans but still have the Rock Band party.

I felt that even though we had all agreed on the Chinese for Clash of the Titans and to carpool, presenting other viewing locations at the last minute prior to our re-scheduled date is just going to complicate things. Sure it was unfortunate that GForce had his water pipe burst at his house, but we also had agreed on the place and made a new date. Not to mention that Iron Man 2 is coming up in a couple of weeks and I wanna see that one as a group.

2. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I'm still up for seeing this on the 24th if others are. Clawdite Daisy had some very cool sounding practical alternatives to driving all the way to Hollywood then back to GF& Mary's house. The theatres were supposed to be good, too.

If not, I've got those free passes. Maybe I'll go see it with my sister. The Greeks watching a story about Greeks. Yasou, Perseus!

3. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    SJ I think this is a wise descision, let's just plan for Iron Man 2 this time no 3D to worry about!!! Oh since I get Friday Off Work Mary and I have decided to go see it Thursday Night Here Locally and finally use up those Free Passes that expire Soon.
    Now What time are people interested in beginning the Festivities??

4. Clawdite_Daisy

Clawdite_Daisy Jedi Master star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Maybe we can have a Classic Clash of the Titan's viewing before we start Rock Band. We can call it "Kraken before the Rockin."

5. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    CD that wouldn't be a problem since I already have CotT on my Roku Queue, would get the BD but it is still on the impossible to get waiting list.

6. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    RB Party info:
    You are welcome anytime after Noon and it goes till???
    Also CD is bringing the Newly Restored Metropolis for Viewing and I will also have the New Dr Who Episode for those that are interested, but mostly of All, LET'S ROCK!!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.