main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Lady Ex and the lost lamb/ an Easter tale- the end

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VadeyFan2002, Apr 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Hello and Welcome,

This is my Easter present for my readers and the Sheepsitters, for I hunt in their resavior.

This is not betaed, so bear with my mistakes.

I have to thank the sheepsitters for using the sheep side of the force and their detected habits of DV.
    Some of the ideas are that of my son, ' Chilling Sith Lord'.

And I have to thank jendiggity for letting me using her name.

So Happy Easter to all of you! And may the Sheep be with you!

The Lady Ex and the lost lamb
    - an Easter tale -

It was late evening at the Executor. The end of a stressful day for Lord Vader, which was even made worse by the last communication, a few minutes ago.
    After 'discussing' the last laps during test alarms, the Emperor had announced his visit to the Lady Ex for the very next evening.

What he really needed now was some relaxing.
    So he called at the remodified sheep-deck. Ordinary it was a hangar bay, but he had used one of the Seeder ships to create an environment, where his sheep would feel at home. He had rebuilt and modulated it so that all desires, his sheep have, were met.
    After that he had brought some of his favored sheep and some sheep sitters aboard, without his Master's knowledge, of course.

The sheep sitters were here to look after the sheep and their needs, but they provided him with some special services, too. Most of these services were directly connected to his relaxing methods.

Jen Diggity, one of the sitters on Duty, was taking the Sith Lord's call.
    " My Lord," she greeted, " what is your need of me?"

" Jen, you are not alone on duty I presume," Vader opened the conversation.

" Yes, here are others to look after the sheep, if you'll want to send me on an errant, my Lord," the faithful sheep sitter answered.

" Very well, I want you to come to my quarters. And bring Black Love with you," the Lord demanded.

Black Love was one of the rare black sheep or rather it was still a lamb.
    Cause to it's black wool, it was the Dark Lord's favored sheep.
    It's mother died at it's birth and Vader was there due to the complications.
    At that time, Black Love's mother, also a black sheep, had been his favored one.
    The new born lamb and Lord Vader had easily connected. The lamb had accepted the Sith as substitution for it's mother, cause Vader had fought for it's life then.

" But it have to be feed, she's hungry," Jen explained.

" Then bring the lamb and it's bottle," Lord Vader ordered and cut the line.

At that the sitter turned to the sheep, seeking the lamb.
    " Come here, Black Love! Daddy Vader wants to see you," she called out.

Hearing Vaders name, it came running to her at once.

I hope you like my silly mind.

Vadey

2. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Daddy Vader [face_laugh] I love your silly mind!

3. jendiggity

jendiggity Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    :D :D

and this is my first post on the saga board! just for you ;)

very cute! more soon, please :D

4. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    Post#2 of 7

As the doors to Lord Vader's quarters shifted open, Black Love freed herself out of the sheep sitters grip and run 'bahing' happily to the Sith, who picked it up from the floor immediately.
    He sat down, with it on his lap, on the big seat of his medical pod.

He asked Jen Diggity for it's bottle and began to feat it , while petting the lamb between it's ears.

" Jen, go and fill me a bubble bath in my whirl pool and after that I am in need of a massage," he instructed the sitter.

Jen was smiling brightly at that and was happy to oblige.
    Today it was her turn to look after her favorite Dark Lord and provide him with some comfort and some well needed tenderness.
    Smoothing the day's stress and the ill will of his Master.

" My Lord," she asked, " which cense would you like for your bath? Rosebuds, lavender, or perhaps...,"

" I have no preference today, Jen," he interrupted," Chose what you like best. Will you share the bath with me to wash my back," Vader invited his sheep sitter.
    " Gladly ,my Lord," she answered, giggling a bit to herself as she went to prepare the bath.

A bit later, when they were sitting in the large pool, which was build into the floor with some steps as access, Jen was gently washing Vader's back.
    He told her about the Emperor's visit on the next evening and ordered her to make sure his Master wont find out about the sheep. That included giving all the sheep sitters a proper rank and position on the Lady Ex, to not arouse questions and suspicions.

When Jen had finished washing his back, they both leant back against the pool walls to relax a bit. Lord Vader waved lightly with his hand to start the whirl spots, and bubbles began to mount in the pool. At that point he realized, that something was missing.

" Jen," he asked," did you forget to bring the duck?"
    " No, I didn't," she replied," I put it on the towels to your right side."
    " No, the towels are there but not my duck. And I want it now," he said disappointed.
    " Uhm, my Lord, Black Love was in here for a short time, she loves that yellow rubber duck, too," Jen told her Lord about her suspicion, " Where is she now, by the way?"

They could hear the lamb running around in the main chamber, 'bahing' from time to time. In between the bleating, they could hear an other sound, that of the rubber duck.

" That little devil," the Sith mumbled under his breath, then called into the other room, " Black love, brink my duck at once!"

The lamb's little legs came to an abrupt halt, it gave a long loud 'baaah', took the duck it was playing with, in it's mouth and run with high velocity into the bathing facility. ( To call the big, luxurious room a 'fresher' would be the understatement of the year.)

The floor of the room was very smooth and a little wet, and even as Black Love tried to stop before the pool, it slit into the pool with a large ' splash', which let the water float all over the floor,wetting the towels.

" Now, look what you have done," Vader began to chide the lamb, while it surfaced with a high foam crown on it's hat and large, round, shocked eyes. Dripping wet as it was, it looked so scurrile, that the Dark Lord couldn't help but laugh out loud. it was impossible for him to stay angry at his little devil.

" Time to get out anyway," he stated and pretended to ignore the lamb's futile attempts to climb the soapy steps out of the tub.
    the sheep sitter played along, as a little punishment, and ignored Black Love, too.
    Both took some new towels to dry themselves off.
    When the sheep ' bahing' became too desperate, the Sith levitated it out of the pool.

The little sheep looked really miserable, as it tried to get some hold on the slippery tiles.
    When Black Love's small legs didn't wobble that much any more, she shook herself, wetting the Dark lord all over again.

Jen Diggity was more lucky, cause she was out of range, while calling for droids to clean up the mess.
    She advised her lord to lay down on the massage bench, so she could oil his sensitive skin and to give him a goo

5. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
    :D :D :D

lol, this is too funny!!

i'm surprised i haven't been attacked by the other sheep sitters yet for hogging all our boss' time! ;)

the sheep has good taste....that cape... :D :D

6. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    Perhaps the other sitters haven't found out yet.

And the most important thing to me is, that you let me use your name. Even let me devidet it into two.

Vadey

7. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Awww, how adorable! [face_love]

8. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    Hello, Sophita,

Long time, no see!

Glad you like it!

Vadey

9. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    i'm surprised i haven't been attacked by the other sheep sitters yet for hogging all our boss' time!

Give me my Vader back! GRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!

//pounces on jen

It's very interesting to see that someone's making a fan fic of this, by the way. [face_laugh]

10. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
    tee hee!!!

*locks the door to vader's quarters*

;) :D

11. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    Welcome DarkLadyMara!

Well, I hope that I didn't get anything wrong about DV habits as the sheepsitters see them.

I know I lean wide out of the window here, writing about something I have no part of and no real knowing about.

I hope I will not insult anyone with this.

But thinking about what belongs to Easter and has anything to do with SW, lamb was all that came to my mind.

Anyway, here comes the next part!

The next day the sheep sitters were very busy getting the attire, which matched their given rank, and filling themselves in on the jobs they should have, given the actual crew-list.

And while they were occupy elsewhere, some Stormtroopers were cleaning the sheepdeck. Ordinary Stormtroopres have no business on the sheepdeck. But the three, who were there this morning, had to help the sheep sitters with the more un pleasurable side of keeping animals, as a punishment.
    Their mocking about the presence of animals on board the Lady Ex, got to Lord Vader's ears.
    And he thought this form of punishment only fitting.

The youngest of the Troopers, had other duties to attend to and prepared to leave the hangar bay.
    This caught Black Love's eyes. The lamb felt bored and a bit alone. As well loved as she was by the Dark lord and the sheep sitters, the other sheep didn't like her much. With her black wool and the special care she got from the sitters, she was too different.

The other lambs and younger sheep had been mean to her. Now she was off the other sheep and near to the Troopers and the doors.
    She would has liked the comfort of the sitters presence or even better,that nice, big two-feeter, who had that strange black wool.
    Black Love's greatest pleasure was to cuddle into that soft, heavy wool, she has snuggled herself into the last night to get dry.

The two-feeter, she was watching looked similar to her ' almost mother ', in their white wool.
    She had seen some looking like them around the black one called ' Vader '.
    Perhaps she should follow them to get to the adored black one.

Black Love made her mind up just in the moment, as the youngest Stormtrooper opened one of the doors to leave.
    Unnoticed by the preoccupied Troopers, the lamb slipped out of the door after him.
    Cause to the lamb's unwilling bath, the night before, her hooves were really soft and made almost no sound on the floor.

The corridors they went along, were deserted. Most of the crew were busy at their stations or stayed at their quarters. No one wanted to get into the way of some nervous higher ranking officers.

The Stormtrooper went this way and that way and turned a corner here and there, but he never left the level he was on.
    If he had had to use one of the lifts, he surely would have noticed he was followed by a lamb.
    But so no one took notice of his unusual shadow.

Black Love was beginning to have doubts, if her idea was so good after all, when The Trooper stopped at a door. Cautiously she looked around the corner into the room. What a disappointment, in there was only someone with ugly gray wool and lots and lots of clothes.

" Trooper you are late! Take this new uniform to Admiral Piett's quarters. He will need it to welcome the Emperor, hurry up!"

" Yes Sir, I'm sorry,Sir" the white one answered and was on his way again, this time at a quicker pace.

After a while they stopped at an other door. The Trooper opened the door with a key card, provided by the officer at the storage, and stepped into Admiral Piett's quarter. He went into the bedroom to lay the uniform on the bed.

During this time something yellow caught the lamb's attention. Yes, there was a rubber duck and on speedy legs Black Love was in the open fresher.

So it came that the Trooper left without his shadow.

Part four will be up later today,

Vadey

12. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    And here is the short fourth part!

After the sheep had managed to tumble the duck onto the ground, it was in for a disappointment.
    As Black Love put one of her hooves on the duck, it gave not the expected squeaking sound but splashed out bathing liquid all over the ground.
    The lamb hurried back into the main room,only to see the doors slid shut behind the Stormtrooper.

Alone in the quarter she began to inspect the rooms for something to play with. But there wasn't much to be found in the tidy held rooms.
    Then it found the uniform on the bed. From time to time the sitters played tug-of-war with the lamb, using some old clothes as rope. So the tore the uniform down on the floor and shook it around. She took hold on one trouser leg and pulled it behind her, stopping here and there to chew on the end.

After a while Black Love started to run and jump around wildly and the other trouser leg got stuck at the corner of the heavy sofa. Now the lamb began to tore at her end with all her might going backwards. The trousers ripped and the lamb was catapulted back to the door, which slid open. In her shock Black Love let go on the leg, so the door closed with the torn trousers inside and the sheep in the corridor again.

Of course the door wont open for the sheep again, and the lamb found itself lost in the great labyrinth, that was the corridors of a Super Star Destroyer.
    So giving some small, meek 'bahs', Black Love tried to find one of three things on her own.
    The black two-feeter, one of the sheep sitters or at least home.

Vadey

13. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
    :( :( aww...the poor sheep!! :_| :_|

i liked the insight into its (her? his? sorry, brain malfunction!) head. so cute that it thinks of vader as its "almost mother" :D

14. Lilu

Lilu Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Oooh. This is just as sad as I imagened it....

Every sheep-sitter must love it :)

15. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    The poor little thing. :(

16. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    Well, I know it is sometimes sad, as the title states it's a lost lamb.
    A divious one of sorts, but a lost one.

Here is the next part.

Meanwhile the sheep sitters had found out that the lamb had somehow escaped the sheep deck and all the sitters were searching for their lost lamb.
    Of course the Dark Lord want it to be back where it belonged as soon as possible and hoped it would be found before the arrival of the Emperor.
    If his Master would find out about the sheep, he surely would not only take all the animals from the Executor but the lambs would most likely end as delicacies at his Easter banquet.

Lord Vader himself interviewed the three Stormtroopers about the missing lamb, but they all stated that the don't know anything about it.
    And after taking a look into their minds, the Sith must admitted that they hadn't seen it.

Curious as someone so young is, Black Love followed the occasionally sounds and blinking lights and found herself near the energy core.
    In large rooms, that were filled with blinking lights of all colors, cables of all size and sorts, strange sounds and rushing mouse-droids.
    Those quick droids were fun!
    Not only giving funny sounds like the rubber duck, but rolling over the floor changing directions every few moments at it seems. So the lamb began to try to catch the fast devices.

Noon was approaching and with it the end of the bridge duty for Admiral Piett. He had to be back when the arrival of the Emperor was coming near, but for now his time was his own.
    After a quick lunch he headed back to his quarters to check the new uniform, relaxing a bit and then taking a soothing bath before he had to redress in his new uniform.
    But what a chaos was greeting him when he palmed his door open .

A torn pair of trousers lay in the entry way right behind the door. Data pads and holopictures were scattered all over the floor.
    His sofa wasn't at it's place anymore, at least not as straight as it always stood.
    Stepping into the fresher, his boot made a wet sound. Looking down he saw the sticky mess, that had come out of the now broken duck.
    After cleansing the boot with a near towel, he got the idea where those trousers came from and rushed into his bedroom.
    He stopped short in the door frame, his uniform jacket lay in a tussled heap on the carpet and the bedding was half on the ground also.
    He needed a few moments to gather himself and took some deep breathes.

He then activated the comm unit in the main room and ordered a new 'New uniform' , hopping it would be delivered on time.
    Having done that he dealt up Vader on the bridge.

" Yes, what is it, Admiral," the Sith acknowledged the call.
    " My Lord," Piett answered, " it seemed I found a trace of your lost lamb."

Vader was rather surprised what just the Admiral of all people had a trace of Black Love. The ironic way Piett's announcement had sounded and the fact that he was in his cabin made the Dark Lord suspicious.

" And where did you found that trace, if I may asked," Vader wanted to know over politely.
    " Well, it seems like it made itself at home in my quarters," The Admiral stated, holding the ruined trousers into vision range.

At that moment the comm went blank, all lights died down and the mighty Super Star Destroyer was drifting helpless in space.
    In the bowls of the Lady Ex, Black Love had pulled the cable to the main power generator, while playing tag with the mouse droids!

Hope you liked it, only two more posts to go!

Vadey

17. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    *gasp* Black Love pulled the cable on the generator! :0 :p

hee hee, i wonder what will happen next! awesome post, Vadey!

18. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
    aw man, we get lots of fun in this one! mouse droids, piett, and lots of trouble for the lady ex! :D :D

at least black love is getting to have fun while wandering lost!

19. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    [face_laugh]

"And the cat will mew, and the sheep will have her day."

20. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    Here is the next part!

The last part will be up later today.

Happy Easter

The moment the reserve generator and the emergency light came to life, Lord Vader reestablished the lost connection to Piett.

" My Lord, what happened? Do you need me on the bridge," the Admiral asked with a mixture of alertness and relief.

" No, stay where you are. It is a compete loss of power, the reason will be found soon." Vader answered.
    " Is the sheep still at your quarter," he wanted to know.

" No, but I suppose your men should look in the area of the power core. It wouldn't surprise me if the one, finding the reason for the power loss, would also find the next trace of your lost one," Piett replied mildly and couldn't hide a small smile.
    " My quarter looks like a tornado went through it, I don't want to imagine how the power stations look just now," he ended the call.

" Oh force," the Sith gasped, " and the Emperor will be here in less than three hours!"

When the lights had suddenly all shut down, the lamb got frightened. It was slowly taping around to find a way to a lighter environment. Now the sounds of the still functioning droids were very strange in it's ears.
    As the emergency lights were turned on, it startled jumped back against the wall. Well , there should have been a wall , but someone had left the hatch to one of the trash compactors open, and Black Love slide down into the still dark compactor.

She was scared to death down there and began to 'bah' frenetic.
    But her cries for help echoed against the bare metal walls and scared her even more, so she became still and stopped even moving.

After some time the power was back on line and the compactor was lit again.
    This settled the lamb's pounding heard down, but now she could see the chaos around her and couldn't find a way out.
    She started to bleat again in her dread, but only very soft.

There was it again, the echoing of her bleating, or was it?
    No, that 'bah' sounded different, stronger and more sure. There coming into view was Berly, the Trash Can Sheep!

Black Love had heard about it from the other sheep, but never met it herself.
    But when everything was true they said about it, the Trash Can Sheep would surely know her way around and out of this compactor.
    The lamb was rescued by one of it's own, who would have guessed? She, at least, wasn't on Black Love's list.

Vadey

21. VadeyFan2002

Sep 30, 2002
    The last part!

Half an hour before the estimated arrival of the Emperor, everything was well again and Piett was on the bridge in his new uniform.
    Well, everything except that the lamb still wasn't found and no one liked to think about what would happen, when an other disaster would hit them, while their guests were aboard.
    The only thing they were sure off, was that the sheep must have sneaked out after the Stoormtrooper and followed him til Piett's quarter.

" My Lord, might I advice that the lamb, as soon it is found, will wear a bell around it's neck, so that something like this will not happen again," he whispered to his Lord.

" This would indeed be a wise curse of action," the Sith confirmed, as suddenly bleating was heard.

Lord Vader just could turn around in time to catch the black, woolen torpedo, that shot in his direction. The Trash Can Sheep followed in a more sedated speed.
    The Dark Lord was on his knees in no time, and Black Love was snuggling herself into his fresh cloak, leaving it dirty and smelly.

Then something caught Vader's eye about Berly. Hanging around her neck was the pendant he had crafted for Padmé all those years ago.
    Lady Organa had sent it to him after his wife's death, but since some days he couldn't found it anywhere. Somehow it ended in one of the compactors, the Trash Can Sheep always snoops around.

There wasn't any time left to care for it or his Cape, now. He would have to meet up with his master without his Cape, and he really hadn't any idea what to say about it.

He ordered Jen Diggity to meet him on his way to the hangar bay, where the lambda shuttle would land in a few minutes, to take the sheep to the sheepdeck.
    He quickly made his way to the hangar deck with both sheep in tow.

When he left the elevator , he saw that the sheep sitter came running his way with his last fresh Cape.
    She had been mindful enough to make a short detour to the Lord's quarter's for it and Vader was most grateful for her thoughtfulness.
    He handed the two sheep over to her with the promise of a special reward for her.
    At last he gave her the order to supervise the Stormtrooper, who caused all the trouble, bathing the very dirty and smelly sheep and hurried to greet his Master for his inspection.

The End.

Vadey

22. jendiggity

Sep 26, 2001
    [face_love] [face_love] awwww.... [face_love] [face_love]

so cute!!

you had me scared there with the trash compactor; i thought we were going to have an episode like in ANH where the thing started up :eek: but luckily it didn't.

heh, i guess the trash can sheep can be helpful after all :D

*dreams of special rewards coming her way* :D :D ;)

very cute!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.