Before The Lair's Xanatos Challenge Stories - Updated 11/20! VaderLVR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by fallen_one, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
    Tempted

Pale elegant hands cupped the sweat drenched face, a twinkle of unabashed delight glimmering in eyes of deep sapphire.

"Years I?ve waited for this."

Deep and smoky, the voice grated with as much force as the vibroblade had against the captive?s ribs. One hand drifted down the heaving chest until it reached the blood soaked side of once white tunics. An anguished gasp broke from cut lips as the Dark One applied a steady pressure to the fresh wound.

"Say it," the hypnotic voice urged.

Forcing weighted lashes open, Obi-Wan met his tormentor?s icy gaze.

"Yes."

Xanatos burst into laughter.
  2. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, more Xan! And how did you guys fit these into 100 words?!? :eek: !!!!

Indra Great job with this :D

. Without looking back Xanatos continued on his way towards his speeder. Another one of those...

Xan is so blase about killing. Evil, evil Xan! [face_devil]

o_e

Yes.

Oooh, do I need to say any more? Loved it! [face_love]
  3. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Indra: Xan = killer for hire. I love it! :D Now, did you make yourself not like Xan? :p

OE: Oh.My. [face_batting] Nothing more I can say. [face_mischief] :*
  4. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    Jade Not a chance. When I write him myself I always like him. :p

OE Like the others, no comment. :D Loved it!
  5. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Title: It's Wonderful to be Me
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Summary: Xan reflects on the good life.

It's Wonderful to be Me

The life of a Jedi is an honorable one. To spend your years in service to a cause greater than yourself has a dignity that chasing after profits cannot give. The admiration of the masses can provide comfort even during the long lonely nights that are a Jedi?s lot.

But I prefer my silk sheets and power lunches, thank you very much.

I do not care to sleep on the ground in the middle of winter or eat whatever the locals happen to call palatable.

I want to dine in the finest restaurants and give orders to everyone around me.

6. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    Good one, VaderLVR. Xan certainly has his priorities set. :D And don't we all like to imagine him in those silk sheets? :p
  7. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
  8. AnakinsHeir Jedi Knight

star 3
    No Matter What

A life misunderstood.

Defeat, bitter and final.

Now resting uneasily in the Force.

The light took me back, much to my surprise.

Now I drift along the currents of light, immersed in the peace of the Force. No anger, no hatred or fear. Only peace and contemplation for me in this place.

The Jedi do not know the majesty of it, for they have not been here where I am.

But when they become one with it - join the Force for eternity ? they shall know what I know.

The Force embraces us all; no matter our sins against it.
  9. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    AnakinsHeir I've always known it. It has a happy ending for Xan. [face_love] :p Beautifully written.

Here's another one. It's OE's fault, because she confirmed that Xanatos is really the victim. :D

Victim

He watched the other initiates as they played in the water, splashing wildly and squealing in delight. The sun shining into the Temple garden made their skin glow while their laughter filled the whole room.

Xanatos looked at them from the shadows, his own skin pale and dry, hidden by his tunics. A tear traced down his cheek. The happiness wasn?t his to share and he didn?t want it. He was better off without them. Even if they had wanted him, he had better things to do. Like imagining what life would be like if he was the powerful one.
  10. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
    AnakinsHeir That's how I imagine him. :) He wasn't all bad after all. Very lovely.

Indra [face_plain] :( :_| That was so sad and moving! *sniffs* No wonder he went a bit nutso. Poor guy. =D=
  11. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    VL I want to dine in the finest restaurants and give orders to everyone around me.

He knows what he wants! ;) Go Xan! [face_devil]

AnakinsHeir That was beautiful.

The Force embraces us all; no matter our sins against it.

Beautiful!

Indra

. Even if they had wanted him, he had better things to do. Like imagining what life would be like if he was the powerful one.

Poor Xan, lurking in the shadows. I know, no wonder he turned out the way he did :_| Well done!

12. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    My first Drabble attempt, and I can't tell you how hard it was to get it down from 103! :p

Best Laid Plans

?General Kenobi, goodnight.?

It was the last thing he heard before the dart stung into his neck. He knew death would one day take him, but he was with his own troops and not on enemy territory. What the hell happened?

?You thought me dead? Thought you would never see me again?? Xanatos DeCrion knelt beside him as he awoke, a hand moving affectionately over his face.

?You,? Obi-Wan whispered.

That familiar, maddening smile. ?You?ve become a bit of a problem in our plans, General and I was sent to dispatch you. However, I have a better plan for you??
  13. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_devil] Why am I having thoughts of the wonderfully delicious viggies you've sent me when I read this? Dirty me! Even the title seems like it has double meaning to me. ;) Yum! :D
  14. AnakinsHeir Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow! All of these have been great.
  15. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    VL: He's a big man, he needs a lot to keep him happy. [face_mischief] Power lunches! [face_laugh]

AnakinsHeir: Ohhh. :( The first line pulled me right in, and the last line was right on. =D=

Indra: A tear traced down his cheek. Poor baby! [:D]

t_s: [face_batting] Love the title. OE, you're not the only dirty mind here. :*
  16. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    Wonderful, t_s. And don't worry o_e. There are other people who had several ideas where this could go. :p
  18. Jedi-Tiger-Lilly Jedi Master

star 1
    I had to find what a drabble was, but once I understood that these all made much more sense.

Everyone did a great job.
  19. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome JTL. I'm lazy so hope you don't mind me shortening your name. :)

Fated

The hands.

Once they?d offered a comforting squeeze to his shoulder. An affectionate ruffle of his spiked hair. Then vanishing into voluminous robe sleeves when he?d done something to earn disfavor.

They?d guided him through countless katas and sparring sessions throughout the years. Always gentle in their touch.

On Telos they?d wielded the light saber with unerring accuracy, ending his father?s life in one fell swoop.

Not even then had they caused as much pain as he was experiencing now.

Those calloused hands now rested in support on someone else?s shoulder.

The boy?s fate was sealed.

Obi-Wan Kenobi must die.

20. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Aha! So Xan went after Obi-Wan because he felt hurt and abandoned by Jinn. It all makes sense. :D
  21. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    That was beautiful, o_e!
  22. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    So sad, o_e. :_| Both Xan's feelings and the consequences. Beautifully written as always.
  23. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    That was beautifully written o_e You can just see all the emotions Xan has as he sees Qui with Obi-Wan :_|

24. Altaira Jedi Master

star 4
    JadeSolo The Silent Subjugated
    Troublesome Two, good reference. :D Xan does go for the heart with his ?victims? he does know how to slice where it hurts most. :cool:

Indra Only A Job
    Xan the cold blooded killer. Everyone can use a little extra money now and then. :p

obi_ew Tempted
    Xan is forceful, Ouch! I wonder what Obi-Wan is agreeing to. [face_mischief]

VaderLVR64 It's Wonderful to be Me
    I like he can appreciate the Jedi life while he sleeping on his silk sheets. [face_laughs] Not a camping boy that?s for sure.

AnakinsHeir No Matter What
    Xan finds some peace... and is still one step ahead of the jedi (getting their first) Nice idea.

Indra Victim
    :( It?s the little things that shape a person. He will find something to find that emptiness. [face_devil]

tangled_sphere Best Laid Plans
    Xan would be a sight with him helpless. Agrees, many evil plots would spring from that instance. :D

obi_ew Fated
    Xan is possessive. I don?t think he learned how to share. :p After Jinn broke his heart he has a new hate. :D

Okay, I?m caught up and happy (or sad?). I can start my day now. :)
  25. Indra Force Ghost

star 3
    I hope I'm not getting on your nerves with my drabbles and I know that I shouln't even try this, but it was the first idea that popped into my head when I saw the challenge and just wouldn't be pushed down. You know how it is.

Power Games

Xanatos stood in front of the mirror, adjusting his black cloak. A sinister smile appeared on his face. Nobody would dare trying to order him around this time. Once and for all he would show them who they were dealing with. He whirled around as the door opened.

A sigh escaped Qui-Gon at the sight before him. ?Padawan, do we have to go over this again? Your room is a mess and if I can?t see the floor by this evening it will mean some serious extra meditation for you. And give Depa her cloak back. It?s her undercover mission.?
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.