main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Land of Dalariel (RPG): next session TBD

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Welcome back, Gerry!

2. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Last time we barely manage to stop the sabotage of the two main generators of the city by two Shadow Elves. Petto arrived and take us to a hospital, all expenses paid[face_peace]. We got a nice payment, but Petto keep all of it in exchange of the destruction of the ship we used:oops:.

- D3-V1L (Digital) got repaired by his technician/fan (I tell you, this droid IS popular) who believe that he will help to stop the Dark Army. He got a new upgrade, but sadly not the minibar we were expecting.[face_frustrated]

- Gand (me), and the rest, actually earned some respect form the Techno Elf and Techno Union bosses, and got a meting early in the morning. Learned about a rumor of Count Dooku death and the find of a familiar-but-not-friendly ship[face_whistling].

- For some reason our technology wasn?t healing Ianara (Luis), so she has to be transported to the High Priest of the Techno Elf. There she learned more about her past, and have a few Kodak Moments (TM), and a mission under the temple. She now has two missions, one being the unification of the Elf race so they can defeat the Dark Army.

For some reason we will not have a meeting until the next day so Ianara convinced us to help her in a mission. We go to a village with problems with wolves, water elementals, and sickness. A demonic looking beast tried to kill me, Ianara told me it was a bull.

Now we are in a cave with about 30 wolves and at least 4 ?living? trees in the entrance.

3. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    And don't forget, one of these 4 trees is on fire. :p

Thanks for the summary Roman, hope you feel better. I always like to read these summaries because they present to me a vision of the last session from the perspective of the players. It lets me know whether or not you are catching on to the game, and if something was missed, liked, or hated. ;)

Here's an image showing the layout of the fission generators in Mixxan, and the catacombs dungeon that Ianara bravely soloed while you guys were sleeping:

[image=http://www.prjo.org/dalariel/GenCatacombs.jpg]

4. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Tumba group anyone?

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jan's group is scheduled to have a session this weekend. How does Friday 8 pm at my place sound?

The black wolves hunger...

6. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    i'm up for it...

however... i don't like the "one of the four trees is on fire" statement... makes me think that maybe, just maybe D3-V1L should not have lit it on fire....

7. Roman

May 30, 2002
    I?m in, but we provably need a meeting before starting playing, just to plan how the heck we are going to get out of this one alive.
    Who knows, maybe our burning friend may come in handy. [face_thinking]

8. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Uff no puedo...

Podría ser el sábado?

9. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Olvidenlo, si puedo el viernes.

It's a go then.

10. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Perfecto! Nos vemos manana. [face_peace]

11. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    So, when do we play?

12. Roman

May 30, 2002
    We manage to get what we needed from the cave, and escaped tanks to D3-V1L (Digital) last update and the tree on fire. The tree and the wolves were after us[face_worried], but end-up fighting each other[face_peace]. When we were out, some Elves, each with a Pegasus, give us a ride to the Techno-elf city.

There we find out that there are still Shadow Elves there, and that the elves of the city were blaming the Techno Union of the death of the workers of a mine. Of course, our new mission was to find what happened on this mine.

In the mine we have to fight some survivals that were apparently possessed, and a few ?mine tricks? [face_hypnotized](?fire?, Gand (Me) lost his ?extremities?, Ianara (Luis) got into some ?quicksand?).

After a big fight, and some playing with 2 elevators, we got the equipment needed to get the mine?s generator running. We got into a small train (ok, a car) and the last we know we were about to face some Shadow Elves.

UPDATE: Know that I remember, we finish this mission and Gand becomes the owner of D3-V1L.[face_money_eyes]

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Show of hands who can play tomorrow night?

14. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    hand

15. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Can't. Since the week is damned short, I have to work til late tomorrow. I can do it Fri or during the day on Sun.

16. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Friday then?

17. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    I can make it Friday after 8pm.

18. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Faltaria el GM por confirmar.

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    I have a wedding on friday, but I can do it on saturday and sunday. sunday before 8 pm. Let me know what do you think

20. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    yo puedo el sabado despues de las ocho.

21. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    I have a wedding on Saturday. I can play Sun during the day.

22. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Que mucha gente se casa!!!

yo el sábado y el domingo tengo trabajo por el día.

pongan las fechas y horas que estén disponibles para coordinar.

yo tengo trabajo todos los sabados y domingos de 11:30 am hasta la 8:00pm.

será para la próxima semana.

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok people, lets do this, next saturday at night, after 8:00PM we are going to power play, that means we are going to lvl up and catch up with where the rpg was proyected, or one of the various proyections that I had in my mind. Be well guys

24. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jan's group has agreed to take a small recess during the month of December, which should give Tumba's group some breathing room to catch up. Tumba, we need to talk! ;)

25. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    So Jan calls Tumba on the phone... this is what happens...

Jan: "So Tumba, my group has been stacking up on skill points, feats and stuff"

Tumba: "Nice, they are going to need their strenghts for the final battles"

Jan: "Yeah, but it's not my group i'm worried about, it's about yours. mine are up to level 12 now, while you pansies are still at level 8... what are you going to do?

Tumba: "Oh Crap!!!!"

Jan: "Exactly my point..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.