main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Land of Dalariel (RPG): next session TBD

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Personally I must congratulate my players on a most outstanding achievement only 3 hours of play and I believe we covered so much ground that it appeared almost as a dream.

TODOS Se la comieron como players, y tuvieron momentos que la muerte toco a sus puertas, pero salieron airosos!!! Solo se pone mejor de aqui para adelante!!

KUDOS!

2. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Aunque nos relajaron con que ibamos a tardanos hasta las 3am por los tres hacer mucho "roleplay", nos movimos bastante ligero en la aventura sin sacrificar momentos dramaticos.

Unos que caben resaltar:
    1. La peligrosa salida de la torre, escapando con nuestras vidas de una emboscada de Shadow Elves
    2. La precision de las flechas de Valnath cuando nos perseguian los lizard mounts
    3. La "Espada de Luz" de Leak Xi vs. el "staff" de Galrond
    4. La investigacion tactica de "Nate" de una masacre en un pueblo
    5. Leak Xi vs. Tengu

Debo felicitar tanto a los jugadores como a nuestro GM por una noche llena de accion e aventura. Espero con ansias la proxima sesion!

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    The thing about having you as a GM, Tumba is that you know that your character might easily be killed and you always have that in the back of your mind. We, as players, know you will kill our characters without pity if we are not careful, so it forces us to use our heads and take things much more seriously.

I think my character will have a major epiphany during the next session. Something that was said struck me and I think profoundly changed the way Nate thinks.

4. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Bueno mi gente, estamos listos para este sabado?

5. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Is there still money, you got your mercenary/scout ready.

6. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Aqui les va los resultados de la sesión anterior en cuanto a Exp:

[image=http://www.prjo.org/dalariel/exp2.gif]

Por favor, lleguen temprano el sabado (no mas tarde de las 8pm) porque tienen que hacer Level Up a los personajes.

7. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Voy a tratar lo más posible de estar a las 8.

Me surgio algo y no voy a tener carro, pero don't worry.

8. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Ok. Avisa si necesitas pon.

See you tonight!

9. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Another session, another 0 VP, 2 WP escape. Esta estuvo todavía más sangrienta, con Román inconciente y perdiendo sangre y Digital y yo con 0 VP y 2 WP cada uno. Pero estuvo bien buena. La historia se movió mucho y aprendimos un montón do cosas sobre el mundo y lo que estamos haciendo.

El grupo ya se está acoplando mucho mejor y tuvimos par de ideas diferentes, elemental grenade anyone?, que nos ayudaron a sobreponer la adversidad.

Pero pa la próxima tenemos que comprar más granadas!!!

10. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    First of all, I'd like to congratulate Luis, Roman and Digital for a very nice job last night. On the previous session, you guys were still getting the hang of the game, still getting the feel of your characters, and were just starting to learn how to work together. That effort really showed on last night's session, you guys are working as a team now with great success. I have to admit that you guys came up with a few creative and completely unexpected solutions to some of the obstacles that I threw at you (with evil intentions of course)! Your role-playing abilities are getting better too. However, there is always room to improve, so I'm really looking forward to the next one.

In the meantime, here are a few pics:

[image=http://www.prjo.org/dalariel/Mixxan.jpg]
    Mixxan, The Technopolis

[image=http://www.prjo.org/dalariel/Seroz.jpg]
    Seroz Facility

[image=http://www.prjo.org/dalariel/Seroz2.jpg]
    Seroz Facility, drawn by Luis (official automap gal)

11. Roman

May 30, 2002
    There where us, after facing the robots and fire breathing dogs, a magnetic tunnel (poor D3VIL = Digital), we were facing a mechanical final boss and his owner. Since Ianara (Luis) and Gand (me) were KO or sleeping more of the fight, [face_tired] it was up to D3VIL. He was using more than his weapons, an a bit of elemental help (coft, coft).

Ianara manage to give a final blow, and I decided to attack the mastermind with a Force Point. Throw my d20, a natural 20 and then a critical, plus the Force point bonus, he was toast! [face_peace] Then Jan asked me to throw reflex :eek: , I got 1 in the dice. The blast bounced in a crystal in front of him, bounced again in the roof, and hit me taking my last points of wounds. Lost a perfect Force point and a critical at the same time.:oops:

Gand (Arus): 0 Vitality, 0 Wounds, -1 Force Point (wasted, btw)
    D3VIL and Ianara: chained.
    :_| :_| :_| :_| [face_beatup]

- About the mechanical final boss and his owner, I?m not commenting more. One of the secrets of the campaign has to do with it.
    More? we didn?t have any!

We just got to the city to find out that Credits cost more than Gold, so we have even less money that we tough.

Then, since D3VIL wasn?t registered he was property of the company that builds him. Since my boss, Peto (ask Jan, not me) has a debt with me he offers my ownership of him for 500 credits and 2 jobs. A third job and he?s a free droid (if he?s nice to me). There went all my credits, and we haven't even finished the first mission.

12. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Hehehe... nice summary, Roman. Sorry about your lost Force point, if anything you will learn to study your surrounding before you desperately open fire. [face_laugh] Now you guys have to get out of the facility alive, and I don't think anybody in the party has enough Strength to carry D3V1L if he falls! [face_skull]

A small but important detail that you might or might not have missed... Remember when Markus (the Techno Union Governor in Mixxan) was supposed to be in a meeting with Count Dooku, but when Gand managed to listen at the door (you were lucky Peto missed the roll and did not catch you spying :p) he was talking to General Grievous instead? And do you remember when Markus told Peto he just received some bad news? What do you guys think those bad news were? ;)

13. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Hey, You were the one that told me to roll a listen! <_<
    Now I get it! Poor Count Dooku[face_skull] , we already passed Clone War?s timeline and we are now in Episode III?s timeline. (Rao, if I were you I will be watching my back).
    A lot of options here:[face_thinking]
    - Markus blamed the Sentinels for the lost of communications in the fabric of the island. He was so mad he abandoned the meeting.
    - We still don?t know who blasted the place where D3VIL and Gand where working at the beginning of this campaign. My only bet is that someone of the Techno Union really prefer to destroy the generator that was there instead of losing it to another elf faction.
    - Not to mention we still don?t know anything of what the other group is doing.
    - I repeat it again: ?beware of shadow elf?.

To be sincere I thought that Gand would have got it worse for failing to protect the generator of the shield. Still I was leader of a security team, not an army! What the heck they expected!

14. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    True, but I did it because I did not want you to miss this little detail. As a Scout, Listen is a skill you should try to use more. It is a very important skill, spend some more points on it next time. Just some friendly advice. ;)
    No that was not Markus, that was Tyrion, leader of the Techno Elves. And the word is factory. :p
    Yep, you are just lucky that Markus held Petto responsible for that, and that Petto took the hit for you. And Markus did tell Petto to hire a more capable mercenary next time, hehe. And yes, it is Petto, with two Ts... last name is Ledo... [face_thinking]

15. Roman

May 30, 2002
    - Factory: I know it was wrong, I just couldn?t remember stupid word.:oops:
    - Listen: I think I have at least 7 points on it. Ok, will use it more.
    - Petto Ledo? Pleaseeee! [face_frustrated] The DOS joke is better.:D

16. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I am really getting the hang of this D3-V1L character. For the first time in all of the RPG's that we've had i fell that i'm really getting into my character... Hey, if you need money get a Job... the possibilities are endless.

Inara and Gand both had a couple of twists on their stories... i'm still waiting for my star to shine... after all, i'm supposed to be a top-secret prototype droid capable of great things.

I know when i get below 0 HP, that's when things begin to get interesting. I can't wait to play again!

17. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Totally agree. It's not a joke, though. :p

Well, in the last session a few things happened to your character story-wise. Maybe they were not so apparent due to the fact that you were shut down in one part, and the other part happened behind your back (ask Gand). You are no longer the property of a company - you belong to a single owner now who has recognized you (and who is paying a whole lot of money for it!). Who knows? If you are nice to him he might even set you free someday. And hey, you did get your first mod! ;)

Yep, not only will you need an entire factory's worth of spare parts to get repaired, and about two weeks to do it, you also might have to rely on someone else to do the work... Droids have a chance of automatically shutting down when seriously damaged, and might even lose their programming as a result of this!

18. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Suuurrrreeee. Whatever you say.o_O
    Price for ownership = all my 500 credits (@#%*!) and two missions, and that because Petto owned me money. We are still in the first mission, btw.

Price for freedom, I?m not telling (TBA). Lets just say the D3VIL is lucky that Gand considers him a friend. If Ianara were in your palace, and Gand believed in slavery (I don?t know about it), she wouldn?t be that lucky. Gand cares more for himself than anybody else, D3VIL being an exception. Time will tell about him and Ianara.

19. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Leyendo los posts anteriores me animan mas a jugar la proxima sesion!

De paso, cuando sera la continuacion? Yo podria sin problemas el domingo, ya que el sabado tengo clase por la tarde y un compromiso en la noche.

20. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Sunday during the day sounds cool to me too. Please, lemme know soon.

21. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    da la casualidad que yo tambien puedo el domingo por el día, ya que estoy con virus y no puedo ir al trabajo. se podría hacer en mi casa. no es contagioso y ya se me está yendo del cuerpo, por si acaso.

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Seems fine to me, just you guys post the prefered time and place and we shall meet there!

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    En tu casa en Caguas o el apt?

Lo podemos hacer en casa tambien.

A que hora estaria bien?

24. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    en el Apt.

cualquier hora despues de las 11:30am

que no sea muy tarde porque West Wing empieza a las 8:00pm

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Sorry guys the game must be delayed, I don't feel very good, and I need some rest, so It will have to be postponed, sorry once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.