main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico The Land of Dalariel (RPG): next session TBD

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Once again we finish the game with time to spare, the players have succesfully mergered with the characters to a deeper level. The world is still foggy for them yet they see that there is always more than meets the eyes.

Are their beliefs shattered? Is there any chance of return, survival, completion?

The fallen shall be remembered, the living shall not fail........

Kudos to the brave! Evanar lies to the East.........

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    In our side of the campaign, they (hopefully) learned that you cannot rely on anyone but yourselves, saw the effect of the (quick) passage of time while they discuss things and get prepared, and experienced how not all the time you can heal up completely (or not heal at all!) before approaching the danger ahead. And they learned that the hard way... [face_devil]

They almost caused (indirectly) what could have lead to the utter destruction of the Techno Elf race, and after a lengthy discussion on what to do, finally got their act together and decided to do something about it. It took a lot of effort to convince one of the members of the group, though, who almost succumbed to fear and rather wanted to run away from it all! Guess who? [face_laugh]

All in all, it was a fun session plagued by shocking circumstances that resulted from terribly lousy rolls on the part of the heroes, and decent rolls on the part of yours truly. Oh, and also the heroes helping their opponents by engaging themselves in combat! On behalf of the Shadow Elves, thank you for your help. Try harder next time! ;)

Congratulations to Ianara, Gand and D3-V1L for surviving!=D=

3. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    That isn?t what I will call them, even less Luis. His healing rolls ****ed.
    We need a GM with SOME bad luck on his rolls, URGENT.

4. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Last game was an exercise on frustration. As mentioned, the goddess of RPGs (or the dice) wasn?t with us, or at least was having a blast making fun of us. Not even changing or d20 helped, not that we really believed it would.[face_liarliar]

1) 4 elves caused the Boss to run. They mention something about Ianara (Luis) being ?the one?. Also, it seams that the Boss wasn?t a Sentinel, but an undead, something than Gand (me) don?t know because he was on lala land at the moment.[face_tired]
    2) In our transport my partners told (force) me to go after two flying monsters (of the elf). I manage to go up to 0 vitality, 3 wounds, top in all the night!
    3) A shadow elf toke off my breathing mask, and suddenly I got 2 minutes to get it back, at least 3 shadow elf, D3VIL (Digital) go to 0 wounds (= must shoot down or else!), and a werewolf join the party. The shadow elf hide, and I try to shake the transport to knock the werewolf, only to have it submerged on the water (rolled 1[face_frustrated]). When I looked back, I only saw Ianara, with a surprised look on her hands, and D3VIL turned off.
    4) We head back to the city, with our transport full of shadow elf. We sabotage the ship but it still went to the city and we could barely move D3VIL. So Ianara destroy the motor ? and half the ship with it! Hopefully a few shadow elves die too. We crashed and got surrounded by Bodyguards droids. They are a nice target practice for the shadow elf, btw.
    5) Got to the city, everyone that knew him (Petto and my partners) yelled at Gand, and the generator got attacked. We and 7 (low quality) Bodyguards droids, and few resources, attacked the 2 shadow elves that were attacking the generators. My parnters went triger happy :eek: and almost kill me, I was helped by a shadow elf that then stab me. The werewolf make another cameo.

Gand 0 vitality, 1 wound; D3VIL at least working - Ianara 0 vitality, -1 or -2 wounds. But at least both generators where working and all shadow elves were death (I hope).

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Yeah, that was a good one, hehe. Do you think the Shadow Elf would have allowed your "friends" to steal his kill? :p

6. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Or maybe he didn?t like the smell of a BBQ Gand, right Digital? <_<

7. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    blame the die roll not the player....

8. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Yep, I can only imagine what a horrible smell such a large bug would cause when burned to a crisp by a magical beam. And hey, he did save your life... twice. :p

9. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    and carried you when lost conciousness... do i smell Gand owes a life debt to D3V1L? TWICE?

10. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Ok, Digital. After doing some math I do own you one, Ianara and I toke you out of the vehicle when you were off so that eliminate the factory debt. But no life debt, you are not a wookie! Even less another race that I will not compare with you for fear of my life. Anyway, what the use of a slav? I mean, a friend if he don?t help you now and then?

11. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Our next session is scheduled to take place this weekend. Are we on for Friday night? Saturday night?

12. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    i want it to be friday, less stress for me.

last time i made a sacrifice... (y'all know what i'm talking about) you guys should do the same for this session!

13. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Both days, but if it Friday, I may not be able to get there before 8:00 PM.
    That?s depends if Gand can stay awake this time.[face_frustrated]

14. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    es mas... me gustaria hostearlo en mi terraza... que creen?

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Hay que ver si Luis puede el viernes (seria para empezar a las 8 pm)...

16. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    YO creo que si.

Tengo una reunión a las 6, pero debo estar fuera a las 8.

So it's a go.

17. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Si le pregunto a mi jefe creo que podría llegar a las 8:00 PM el viernes. La pregunta ahora es, ¿en qué casa?

18. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Excellent! It is settled then. Friday 8 pm at Digi's. See you there.

19. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Experience earned in last session:

[image=http://www.prjo.org/dalariel/exp4.gif]

20. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Antes de empezar tienen que subir los personajes de nivel, asi que traten de llegar temprano por favor. Mientras mas tarde lleguen menos tiempo tendran para esto. Nos vemos en la noche!

21. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Creo que ayer fue la mejor sesión hasta ahora. Fue suuuuuper larga aunque todos llegamos temprano.

Hubo mucho roleplaying y poco combat. Todos los personajes tuvieron oportunidad de crecer y conocer un poco más lo que está pasando en el planeta y en la galaxia en general.

También tuvimos oportunidad de poner trampas, hacer estrategias y tener convesaciones con gente importante en Dalariel. El misterio poco a poco se va revelando.

A+ a esta sesión.

22. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    We finally know where did the Techno-Union scientists that created D3-V1L got its voice patterns from... William Shatner!

"i have an itch on my armor... care to scratch it?
    --D3-V1L

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    "There is... something... on my chassis... Some... thing."

"Klingon bastards... killed... Ianara!"

Etc... (you need to get that voice chip modified) [face_laugh]

Anyway, I am glad that last session was enjoyed. A lot of effort was made to put it together, and it's good to know it was all worth it. Remember that this is an "experimental RPG", not only designed to try out new ideas and for the players to improve their RPG skills, but also for us the GMs to get better at this. So if you have any suggestions on how to improve the game, and especially if you feel that a session was not up to par, let us know. [face_peace]

Finally, allow me to congratulate you guys once more, not only did you play your characters well, but also this time the session ended with nobody being dead! =D=

24. Roman

May 30, 2002
    I?m a bit too sick right now to post my summary (ok, half sick, half lazy). I will do it latter on the week.

25. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Ya que Gerry regreso, hay que ver cuando nos reunimos el grupo Tumba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.