main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Lands of the Dead (Post-NJO AU: Anakin Solo, Jacen, Jaina, L/M,H/L,many more) New fic 4/16!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, May 30, 2008.

1. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    I think it is more likely the Leviathan creature, a terrible form of Sithspawn, rather than the ship.

Yobi, when do you plan on posting the first chapter? :D

2. Lethar

Lethar Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2004
    Hm. Kyp fought one, right?

3. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Yep. Quite a terror in the galaxy, really, due to their ability to absorb life energy. Vul Isen also produced an aquatic Leviathan in Legacy.

4. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK: It's okay. The story is terrible though.

[face_laugh] So I've heard. You know that they're making Force Unleashed II, right?

Sorry, no trailer this week. I probably won't post one until I get the title settled on.

Fine then, I'll post one of my paradies. :p

Here's another teaser though in the form of an anagram:

I was never good at anagrams. Best I could come up with is.... what the others above me have said.

Disclaimer: Clone_Cmdr_Wedge has no knowledge of where the last fic is going, don't bother him about it. Any parts of this parady that turn out to be accurate are coincidental, and/or the result of very good guesswork.

*Based on the opening to Killzone 2*

*Cue opening orchestration as a voice begins speaking and the opening titles are seen*

Voice: My people, sons and daughters of Appolyon. This much, I vow.

*A YodaKenobi Fic*

[Shots of Raithian soldiers standing at attention, ready for deployment as the voice continues]

Voice: The history of these days will be written in blood, by crushing the armies of our enemies, by siezing the weapons they thought to turn against us, we are fighting for our very existance!

[Shots of Luke, Leia, Jaina, Anakin, and our other heros as the speaker continues...]

Voice: But if there are those who would deny us peace, refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then we will unleash such terrible vengence that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish!

[Camera pans around to see the allied fleet, made up of Imperial, Chiss, and Alliance ships begin to engage a Raithian fleet. The voice from earlier continues...]

Voice: The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit.

[The allied fleet quickly dispatches the Raithian fleet...]

Voice: Even now, they advance on our homeworld to sieze by force what they cannot claim by right.

[Shot of allied ships over Appolyon.]

Voice: They cannot imagine what awaits them...

[Turbolaser shots are fired from Appolyon's surface, destroying two allied ships in quick sucession...]

Voice: We will smite the invaders from our skies!

[Zoom down to Appolyon's surface, where we see allied dropships landing and troops disembarking with a thick fog around them...]

[Soon, they come under fire from unseen foes...]

Voice: Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them...

[A Jedi leading one of the squads is hit...]

Voice: Never again endure their oppression...

[Another Jedi is hit as the camera pans around...]

Voice: Never again endure their tyranny!

[Camera pans to another portion of the battle as we see the battle rage on...]

Voice: We will strike without warning, without mercy. Fighting as one hand, one heart, and soul.

[AT-AT walker is destroyed by an unseen rocket. The nearby soldiers are sent flying...]

Voice: We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares! Drenching our ancesstor's graves with their blood!

[As the last allied troops are shot, we see Raithian soldiers emerge from the fog...]

Voice: As we rise again from from the ruins of our cities...

[Scene cuts to black as the speaker is finally seen, lit from below...]

Malig: They will know, the galaxy belongs to the Sith.

*Cue ending orchestration*

LEGACY OF THE SITH 4
    Coming Spring 2010

Only "problem" with this is that I want to use one of the Helghast Themes for the Raithians now... :p

5. PirateofRohan

PirateofRohan Jedi Master star 3

Dec 11, 2009
    Cool trailer, Wedge! I'm thinking that you guys are right about the Kraken and Mantra. I know it's Leviathon, Kraken is easier to type, so bug off fur-bag!:p

6. L0B0

L0B0 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2008
    I regret that I have missed so much lately. The end of LotD was fantastic, and I am very much looking forward to the final installment of this epic & spectacular saga.

Whatever else happens, I am especially pleased to see Anakin is himself again. You really had me going there for a while, thinking he might be the one Malig was truly after.

Leviathan? As in the ancient Sith capital ship?

Mantra??? Hmmm...

Had I been around, I would have suggested these titles:

LotS: Deliverance

Lots: Requiem

LotS: Vergence

Lots: Annihilation

Please PM me when the new story begins.

7. Lord_Onveh

Lord_Onveh Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2009
    Advent of Darkness!

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    GrandMasterKatarn: hmmm... *thinks*
    Mantra? Taramn? Matnar? Tamnar? Tamarn? Armtan? Natram? Tanmar? Tanram? Ranmat? Ramnat? Ramtan? Rantam? Tanarm? Tarman? Tarnam? Antmar?
    Antarm? Amarnt? Amrant? Matran? Martan?

Nope. You came close a couple times though :p

that is all i can come up with at the moment.

Good try. I like "Mantra" :D

PirateofRohan: My original post was actually going to have some witty sarcasm. I guess I'm just that much like Han.

If you're going to be like someone, he's the guy to be :cool:

Flash forward to YodaKenobi's next post I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Not even close to what I'd say. Han Solo is my idol :p

Ugh, you sound like Obi-Wan!

*waves hand* This is not the response you are looking for :p

Well, I guess that catches me up. I'm not stupid enough to waste my time on "Rat Man".(LOL I dont mean anything by that Yobi. Han's getting the best of me again.)

I know, it's okay. That one is extremely difficult anyway. I don't think anyone is going to get it.

The next statements are completely random-ish
    For some reason, I can put myself in a character's shoes and I start acting like them. Also, maybe I missed something in the Clone Wars, but the Death Watch member that is closest to the left is wearing Obi-Wan's lightsaber. After watching the Clone Wars episode "Brain Invaders", I know why the good clones executed Order 66....
    ....the Brain worms!! Emphasis on good cuz some clones *cough Faie cough* would do it anyway. Jar Jar Binks was on Endor when the 2nd Death Star was destroyed!! For proof see the 2004 DVD release of Return of the Jedi.

I haven't been following the Clone Wars cartoons, so I'm afraid I don't know anything about "Brain Invaders". Sounds weird though :p

MrMuse: Odd Anagrams ...
    For the first one the only thing good that comes to my head is Leviathan, on to something?

Yep! :D 500 Yobi Points? have been credited to you. Don't spend them all in one place :p

On the second all I can think of is Mantra, how that might show Maligs identity however escapes me so it's probablt something else, well I just have to continue pondering...

It's the logical word to get out of that one, but it's not quite right.

Nice job though =D=

Lethar: So, I haven't been here in years, literally. The last story I read on here was The Living Force when you finished it,

Hey, Lethar, I remember you :D Doesn't seem like it was that long ago [face_thinking] but it has been awhile. It's good to see you again :)

YodaKenobi. Now, a few short years later (okay... 4-5 may not be 'short'), I have four stories to read to catch up on the story - and you'll be starting a new one. I skipped to the end just to leave this comment, but I will be reading them.
    SPOILER: We will see Sidious alive in the next story.
    This is my first reaction to that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was a good episode :p

Second reaction was: Cool

Like most of the other teasers, it's misleading 8-}

Ha. Could you add me to the PM list for the next story, as well, please? I figure I'll be caught up in a few weeks... maybe.

Sure thing :) I hope you like the series [face_peace]

I really do look forward to reading all that I missed. Thanks YodaKenobi.

Thank you. Good to have you back :)

Well...
    The only word that it makes is mantra, as was stated... can't figure out a name. The only thing I can think of for that is the Jedi Mantra, which was a part of the Jedi Code.
    Emotion, yet peace.
    Ignorance, yet knowledge.
    Passion, yet serenity.
    Chaos, yet harmony.
    Death, yet the Force.
    There are different versions of it, of course...
    So was he a Jedi, I suppose?
    That's all I've got, unless it is a name of a person of planet.
    That's all I can think of, unless it is a name I can't

9. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    The 16th eh? Oh don't worry, I can wait until then... haha... yeah I can wait... haha sure... hahahahahhahhahaha (chuckled slowly transitions to insane laughter...) hahahahahahaha...

10. Lethar

Lethar Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2004
    Hm...

I know you don't want one word... but I love this: Resurgence

Of course, could always add to it:
    Resurgence of Darkness
    Resurgence's Story (XD)
    Disguised Darkness
    Dusk's Awakening
    Veiled Danger

Titles are likely the hardest thing to come up with.

11. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    Glad to see there's another Han Solo enthusiast around.o_O ;) If Jacen realizes that the...what was it...uh..World Brain? that or a Vong settlement. Anyway, if he realizes or discovers that it will be harmed by what Malig is trying to do, maybe he'll get back on the good side again. Though it might take a bit more convincing[face_mischief] [face_whistling] . He seems to be in a kind of obsession mode right now with wanting to kill Anakin, kind of like Vader with Obi-Wan. Weird, because if I remember correctly, Jacen sent Boba after Anakin to keep him safe. Boba is alive! I bet he sent a clone dressed as him to do it![face_dancing] [face_beatup] I can dream, OK! [face_not_talking] :p
    Time for some more random-ish comments!!!=D=
    In the LotF(thats Legacy of the Force) series, wasn't Mara Jade killed by a poison dart? It reminds me of this TV series I used to watch. Robin Hood on BBC(I'm kind of addicted to their retellings of legends) and in the 2nd season, Marian dies. In the 3rd season, in the last two episodes, they kill off most of the original cast, including the title character, with (mostly)lame deaths e.g.Allan A Dale gets killed by the Sheriff, who in my opinion is the worst shot in Nottingham, shooting three arrows into his back as he is running away. Did I mention that Allan knew the Sheriff was shooting at him? Yeah, that's kind of important to my point. You know, perhaps I'm over explaining this.:eek: Anywho, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I hope you don't mind.

12. Magnuskn

Magnuskn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    Well, if you want to keep the theme of "The End of the Beginning of the End", I think my suggestion of "The End of the Circle" is the better sounding variant. And a lot of the list you posted were very nice, too.

13. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    Matran, Manrat, Natram, Namtra, Tamran, Nartam, Artnam???[face_thinking] :confused:

14. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Wizard Just for the records ? I have copied this all to word and that are freaky 720someting pages already!! And you?re not done yet. I suppose that is way way longer than any canon novel out there :p ;)

EDIT: while reading - you have finished this all ... and it had something like 850pages?! :eek:

Dramatis Personae

Aero Gin; bounty hunter (female, unknown species)

I really like her :D she is awesome ;)

C-3PO; protocol droid and constant companion of Han Solo *

*fixed.

Tweety; Jaina's astromech droid *

*fixed

[image=http://www.tweety.be/wallpapers/tweety2wp.jpg]
    O:) ain't he cute?

Prologue: Guthree's Farm

that is an interesting tale mister Guthree had for his two visitors. The killing nerf and the missing dead wife. I wonder. Myrill seemed to be rather young when she died ... what has happened with her? Did she join the Raithian forces?

Chapter 1: The Battle of Telex

What?! What?! Anakin!!!!
    Awesome fighting scene, Yobs!!
    Tweety has a big mouth and I?m curious if Jaina is going to get the better out of him :p
    Maybe with a dive to the atmosphere to keep the out of control craft of her brother safe :p

Chapter 2: Home

Yoda? What? He is having hallucination? He saw the little green one die after all ... [face_thinking]
    Very interesting.

Chapter 3: Raiders

poor Han :( first I thought it?s Leia who is with him ...

It was that image he saw, Jacen dressed in a Raithian combat suit, his lightsaber blazing... their little boy a Sith.

He is hardly ?little? and a ?boy? anymore :p
    And there I thought that fits for Anakin ?little boy? even though even he outgrow that term many moons ago ;)

A grin formed on Han's face as he fought not to show how bad it hurt to smile, and flashed a row of blood-smeared teeth. "Grand Admiral Thrawn."

*giggles*

"Then give me the codes," Vox said coldly.

"Go to hell!"

Isn?t he there already :p

And then they heard the lightest tap of metal feet coming from inside the Falcon, and even the sentinel droids seemed to tense. In the next moment a pair of golden legs appeared timidly wobbling down the ramp, accompanied by a panicked voice speaking perfect Basic.

"Goodness! Don't shoot!"

ROFLMAO!!!
    Han?s greatest treasure - C3PO
    ROFLMAO!!!

Jer'um's answer came in the form of heavier footfalls within the gaping jaws of the Millennium Falcon's cargo ramp, and soon a different droid appeared. It stood nearly two meters tall with a thick skeletal shell of gleaming black and gray laminanium armor. The droid's arms were mounted with variable-output blaster cannons, an electroray discharger, and a launcher for self-guiding minirockets.

LOL!!!

"It's a trap!" He yelled into the little device. "Open the seal! Flush the hangar!"

Where is Ackbar when you need him :p

"You're coming with me and the Noghri," Leia said. "We're going to the detention area to get my husband back."

Hehe

Nice one ... hehe :D

Chapter 4: Collision Course

awesomely written, poor R2 having lost the ability to communicate ... I?m sure he?ll be fixed up eventually

One of them is going to kill the other.

Somehow that was to be expected ...

Chapter 5: Learning the Way

he served the dish himself, now chew it! :p

Chapter 6: Plans

"It ends with the Raider, Captain Karrde... It starts with Jorj Car'das."

[face_thinking]

It was Anakin's stalk-in-trade, as far as Jag could tell. The young Jedi always seemed to leap head first into danger and worry about the consequences never. He was actually worse than his sister, which Jag hadn't actually thought possible.

HILAROIUS thinking!!! And so true LOL!

"All right," Han grinned. "Now let's go steal a warship."

Good old Han :D

Chapter 7: The Place of the Dead

Surely Tenel Ka would listen to him? If nothing else, he had to save her and his child.

That

15. L0B0

L0B0 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2008
    Just for the fun of it, a couple more titles that occurred to me:

Legacy of the Sith: Harvester of Shadows

(If I get where you're going with all of this, I really like this one, or maybe one of these alternatives:
    Ho Chaos, Ho Corruption, Ho the Force)

Legacy of the Sith: Day of Reckoning

Legacy of the Sith: Veil of Darkness

Legacy of the Sith: Chaos Reigns

Legacy of the Sith: The Moment of Truth

Legacy of the Sith: Ashes to Ashes

Legacy of the Sith: As it was in the Beginning... (This one is inspired by BattleStar Galactica i.e.: 'All of this has happened before, and it will happen again' etc, etc...)

Anyway, it's not that I have anything against the title you already picked, I just thought these suggestions might lend you some inspiration if you decide to change it.

16. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    YodaKenobi, I have a suggestion for the title.

Chakra

A chakra is an endless wheel turning, which seems to embody your title of The End is the Beginning is the End. It is steeped in Hindu and Buddhist mythology. Kalachakra is the exact chakra that deals with time and Robert Jordan based The Wheel of Time on this.

Some links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalachakra
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_time
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

17. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Darth_Dreadwar: The 16th eh? Oh don't worry, I can wait until then... haha... yeah I can wait... haha sure... hahahahahhahhahaha (chuckled slowly transitions to insane laughter...) hahahahahahaha...

:p

I am sorry it's taking so long. I just want to make sure I have enough of it done that I'm not writing week to week again the way I ended up doing most of LotD [face_peace]

I still go for King of the Sith. Or Apocalypse...

Thank you for your input :)

Lethar: Hm...
    I know you don't want one word... but I love this: Resurgence

I'm not completely opposed to them or anything, it just seems less likely. Resurgence is a good one though :)

Of course, could always add to it:
    Resurgence of Darkness
    Resurgence's Story (XD)
    Disguised Darkness
    Dusk's Awakening
    Veiled Danger

All good stuff. Thank you for the suggestions.

Titles are likely the hardest thing to come up with.

They are for me at least. I almost always struggle with it.

PirateofRohan: Glad to see there's another Han Solo enthusiast around.

I think there are lots of us [face_cowboy] Maybe not in fanfic so much though :p

If Jacen realizes that the...what was it...uh..World Brain? that or a Vong settlement. Anyway, if he realizes or discovers that it will be harmed by what Malig is trying to do, maybe he'll get back on the good side again. Though it might take a bit more convincing .

Maybe. Though, he's sided with Malig after Malig has hurt his family and even Tenel Ka, so I'm not sure it would matter at this point.

He seems to be in a kind of obsession mode right now with wanting to kill Anakin, kind of like Vader with Obi-Wan. Weird, because if I remember correctly, Jacen sent Boba after Anakin to keep him safe.

He sent him after Anakin to avoid a fight between his brother that he saw in several visions. Obviously, it only served to accelerate that. What's funny is that Anakin was the one obsessed with killing Jacen in the last fic :p

Boba is alive! I bet he sent a clone dressed as him to do it! I can dream, OK!

Well, we didn't get Boba's POV in that scene, so I guess we can't rule your theory out :p

Time for some more random-ish comments!!!
    In the LotF(thats Legacy of the Force) series, wasn't Mara Jade killed by a poison dart? It reminds me of this TV series I used to watch. Robin Hood on BBC(I'm kind of addicted to their retellings of legends) and in the 2nd season, Marian dies. In the 3rd season, in the last two episodes, they kill off most of the original cast, including the title character, with (mostly)lame deaths e.g.Allan A Dale gets killed by the Sheriff, who in my opinion is the worst shot in Nottingham, shooting three arrows into his back as he is running away. Did I mention that Allan knew the Sheriff was shooting at him? Yeah, that's kind of important to my point. You know, perhaps I'm over explaining this. Anywho, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I hope you don't mind.

Lame deaths always make a bad decision to kill a character even worse. Mara's death was certainly lame, mostly because of the horrible characterization involved in even setting it up, and as many Mara fans will tell you, the illusion that Jacen uses to trick her in order for him to stab her with the dart was one Mara didn't hesitate against 4 books earlier... go figure.

Magnuskn: Well, if you want to keep the theme of "The End of the Beginning of the End", I think my suggestion of "The End of the Circle" is the better sounding variant. And a lot of the list you posted were very nice, too.

Thanks and thanks for your suggestion. I think I've pretty much settled on a title now [face_thinking] Probably tell you guys tomorrow.

PirateofRohan: Matran, Manrat, Natram, Namtra, Tamran, Nartam, Artnam???

No, I'm afraid none of those are correct [face_thinking] I'd look for ones that are actually words or names. [face_whistling] Here's a hint

18. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Yay! The Trailer and the Title... [face_dancing]:D:cool:=P~=D=

I do love me a good trailer :-B

19. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hey, Yobi! :)

Congrats on the progress! =D=

Looking forward to reading.

20. PirateofRohan

Dec 11, 2009
    If there's one thing I learned from watching the Prequel Trilogy, it's that trying to stop your visions from coming true always makes them come true. That's kinda the only reason you have them(in my opinion, anyway:p). To keep you in check. Gimme my 500 Yobi points, man! The answer is...Namtar!!! Maybe that's why Malig won't die!!:eek::p He is purely evil!!![face_devil]

21. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    I think you might be on to something. Some Google definitions of Namtar.

A demon personifying death, a hellish deity, god of death, and PRESIDER OVER DISEASE. That sounds pretty Malig to me. :p

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    GMK: Yay! The Trailer and the Title...
    I do love me a good trailer

Well, I didn't say it was going to be good :p

But I hope it lives up to your expectations :D

Dooku-Darklighter: Hey, Yobi!
    Congrats on the progress!

Looking forward to reading.

I hope you like it :)

PirateofRohan: If there's one thing I learned from watching the Prequel Trilogy, it's that trying to stop your visions from coming true always makes them come true. That's kinda the only reason you have them(in my opinion, anyway ).

Yeah, self-fulfilling prophecies are a ***** [face_tired]

:p

To keep you in check. Gimme my 500 Yobi points, man! The answer is...Namtar!!!

500 Yobi Points? you have, sir =D= Nicely done ;)

No of course, you're going to have to wait and see what that actually means for the story :p

Maybe that's why Malig won't die!! He is purely evil!!!

[face_whistling]

More on this coming very soon when the new fic starts.

Darth_Dreadwar: I think you might be on to something. Some Google definitions of Namtar.

A demon personifying death, a hellish deity, god of death, and PRESIDER OVER DISEASE. That sounds pretty Malig to me.

[face_whistling] [face_whistling] [face_whistling]

Trailer and new title are coming up next. Hope you guys like them :)

23. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    [image=http://www.theforce.net/theater/postproduction/Crawl/lucas.jpg]

*Wampa's Lair from ESB begins*

[Open with a scene from Exodus (chapter 9), with Luke Skywalker standing before Darth Malig on the observation platform of his hideout's control room]

Luke: Who are you?

Malig: Who I am is not as important as what I am.

*Music shifts into a gloomy version of the Emperor's theme while Malig's warped voice continues over a series of images*

[cut to Malig walking through the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban at night]

Malig: I was once the apprentice of a Dark Lord named Darth Plagueis...

[cut to a shot of Darth Plagueis standing on a rocky cliff of a desolate world]

Malig: And he taught me his secrets...

[cut to the scene from Exodus when Malig resurrects the dead spider in front of Jacen]

Malig: The Dark Side of the Force is the Force in its natural state.

[cut to the scene from the Lands of the Dead when Jacen is sending a storm of lightning into the tornado of objects whirling around Anakin Solo in Centerpoint's control room]

Malig: The Balance the Jedi seek to keep it in is unnatural.

[cut to Anakin Solo walking out into the middle of the jungle, sitting down cross-legged, and meditating]

Malig: And this causes chaos. Millennia of turmoil that boils over into strife, creating an endless cycle of wars

[cut to a shot of a space battle around the Jedi sanctuary of Halo, where a Raithian fleet is advancing on the space station and their Ascendancy/Remnant protectors. Turbolasers punch through hulls and starfighters burst in orange explosions]

Malig: But there are places in the galaxy where the true power of the Force has been allowed to blossom free of the Jedi's artificial restraints to suppress it.

[cut to shots of Apollyon from The Lands of the Dead]

Malig: Any being strong enough in the Force can draw on its fathomless reserve, if they are not afraid of the energy in its full spectrum. Alternately, a Jedi would find his perception of the Force clouded.

[cut to a man swaddled in rags cresting a dune on a desolate planet and looking up to see two moons peeking out in the early evening horizon]

Malig: When the Force is in its natural, wild state, anything can be accomplished,

[cut to seen from the Lands of the Dead where an army of Chiss is falling at Malig's feet, trembling, and writhing and vomiting as their skin turns a sickly green and their eyes go as black as burnt blood]

*Music stops*

Malig: You and I will make the entire galaxy this way.

[cut to Malig and Jacen Solo standing at the lip of a seemingly bottomless shaft where a great pillar of crimson energy is broiling up with a crackle of lightning]

Malig: We will free the Force.

[cut to a shot of the Reckoner floating in orbit around a lush green planet]

Malig: And then...

*Music resumes with the "Sail Barge Assault* from RotJ, beginning with low brass blows. Each sound reveals a quick scene followed by darkness*

[A Raithian stealth dagger soaring over the Valley of the Dark Lords, its drives glowing red]

[cut to Mara and Luke creeping into Malig's hideout on Denon]

[cut to Jaina stumbling out of the ocean and collapsing on a white beach. There is someone behind her, but the person is difficult to make out]

[cut to Anakin hanging by his wrists from the ceiling in a warship's detention area]

[cut to Pellaeon standing beside Thrawn on the command deck of the Chimaera

[cut to Han and Leia and Threepio hidden behind a rocky ridge they are looking down. Han lowers a pair of macrobinoculars he was looking through. Both Han and Leia look troubled.]

*Strings slowly build behind brass...*

[cut to a cloaked figure descending a latter into a dark pit. When he turns, we see the pale face of Darth Sidious]

[cut to war-painted rancors patrolling the area around a white temple]

[cut to a shot of a startled red Twi'lek whirling around]

[cut to Jacen approaching Anakin with Tenel Ka's Dathomiri dagger in one hand, hidden behind his

24. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Wow. All I can say is wow. Looks very good. =D= Cool title too. :cool:

You know, considering Malig visits Korriban, and we see Darth Sidious alive in the story... hmmm... perhaps Sidious appears in more than just flashbacks?

Malig continues to rock as always, even if it's in a trailer. ;)

25. voxynking

voxynking Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    Been a while. Stupid college. Keeping me busy. . . [face_shame_on_you] The end of light eh. huh. For some reason I'm not liking the feeling of where the next fic will end.:_| I am looking forward to it though. I'm sure there will be some posts that will keep me on the edge of my toes. Bravo. Add me to the PM list when the next it starts. [face_dancing]