main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Last Command (AU, Not of Zahn's Novel: OC/DC challenge) *Finished 6/15/05*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_wandering_shadow, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Zeron

Lord_Zeron Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2005
    That was excellent! The foreboding was excellent, that did have a sort of scary movie feeling to it. And Mara's dark character was great too, it was interesting hearing about her reaction to the Emperor's death. I've never read anything about the starkillers before, but you did such a great job with the background info. that I could still follow the plot perfectly. The last part confuzed me a little bit though, I get that Xcelcior was going to take control of Luke's body, so was the Emperor's spirit really him?

Anyway, great job! I loved every minute of it.

:)

2. the_wandering_shadow

the_wandering_shadow Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    That was excellent!

why, thank you :)

And Mara's dark character was great too, it was interesting hearing about her reaction to the Emperor's death.

Glad you liked her characterization because this is the first time I've written a canon character beyond them having a few lines.

I've never read anything about the starkillers before, but you did such a great job with the background info. that I could still follow the plot perfectly.

Well, I figure you, and most people, haven't read anything on the Starkillers because they're mine. I go way back with them.

The last part confuzed me a little bit though, I get that Xcelcior was going to take control of Luke's body, so was the Emperor's spirit really him?

That's right. I hinted at it, I guess, but never came right out and said it.

Anyway, great job! I loved every minute of it.

Thanks again :)

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Interesting.

4. the_wandering_shadow

May 16, 2005
    Thank you SilSolo :)

5. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    That was amazing.

I can't go into detail because my lunch is now over. Hopefully later I can come back and reply.

6. the_wandering_shadow

May 16, 2005
    That was amazing.

Thank you :) I'm glad you think so.

I can't go into detail because my lunch is now over. Hopefully later I can come back and reply.

Well, whenever you have time. No problem :)

7. emimar

emimar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2003
    I really loved reading this one. Out of the stories, this was my favourite and I'm surprised it didn't win the last challenge!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.