main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA The last day for my friend....RIP Mischka

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JumpinJax, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Edit: As the sun sets this day, May the 26th, 2008, my brother and mentor Mischka Ravensfurie will die. He is 41.
    The brain damage from his injury is catastrophic and his mind has already passed on. There is nothing of him left to save. He is being removed from the life support with friends and family near. I have said my goodbyes, but may be there to see him off...I haven't decided yet, it's been a very hard few days.
    He was my big brother and best friend; I have never regretted a day of knowing him and even in my pain never will. My only regret is that I will never be able to talk to him again, as it was a staple of my life the last few years.
    I probably won't be at the next sarlacc meeting as I plan to go to Oregon that weekend to spend some time with a few old friends, raise a glass and recall some good times. Thanks for the good thoughts, I'll keep them with me and pass them on.
    Take care, and always risk yourself looking for happiness; you can't get it any other way.
    JJ

2. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good vibes are most definitely being sent his way from me. So sorry to hear about such a horrible accident. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Modern medicine is amazing. [:D]

JF

3. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Sorry to hear about Mischka! I hope he is quick on the mend!

4. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's injuries! I will certainly add him (and you & your family) to my prayer list.

5. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    He'll be in my thoughts. [:D]

6. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
  7. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Our thoughts are with you! @};-

8. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    May his passing be peaceful and his life not forgotten. @};- my condolensces

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.