1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga The Last Days. . . .

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by cliffdawg1981, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cliffdawg1981

cliffdawg1981 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    I know something is coming, I know it is. I want to leave the capital. My name is Qualude. I am just a citizen of the republic, no, not a Jedi, but defently want to be. I have their powers, but I know I will never be accepted on the council. Yet I have a friend there, met him on the steet with his master. His name is Anakin.

I saw him in a nightclub in the Entertaiment District the night he and his master arrested the bounty hunter.

I was on the refugee ship that took him and his future wife Padme to Naboo. Oh yes, I know alot about Master Anakin, well he will be soon.

I hope.

I wake up everymorning in my tiny appartment. You see I am not from this part of the Galaxy. I am from another, a small blue green planet called Earth. There we call this Galaxy Andromeda. I woke up here one morning and I totally fell in love with it for I knew it was my destany.

Who could known there were more humnoids in the galaxy.

Yet in my whole adventure, I feel the distant "Clone Wars" are comming closer. I feel my friend Anakin starting to slip from his already unstableness.

Things happen for a reason, you see back on Earth, I was a healer, and my high priestess always said Destany puts us where she wants to. I see this coming, and I feel like my warning are unheeded.

Anakin is gone now, and the sirens have started, There is a galatic battle going on in the heavens above, and the Chancellor has been kidnapped, although I doubt Papaltine has even raised an eyebrow.

The last days of the republic, have begun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.